[Event Creature] The Dark Ones

This lore is looking really good, Crow. You have my support.

+1

After experiencing multiple RP sessions regarding these creatures, I don't think I've ever had a better roleplaying experience before in my 'career'. Rhcrow and bhamlaxy are absolutely genius when it comes to roleplaying and I believe that if this were to be accepted, they could make RP amazing for everyone.

+1 Really interesting event, I enjoyed it Immensely and like Ballnazor said  "Plx implement so he can do more **** for everyone in anthos"

Me and some other Teutons RP'd with this guy and his minion today. 'Twas excellent, fun RP

I'd change the name.

The "Dark Ones" isn't very creative and frankly it's a little cliche. I'm sure you can come up with something much cooler. :)

Everthing on this server is very cliche, so don't go pointing that out. I think the name's fine, anyhow....

I feel as if I didn't stress how well done this RP was in my last post. It was so well done and put together that I was honestly surprised it was just player RP, and not part of the new official antagonists. This needs to be implemented, it's god damn quality RP which the server has been lacking lately.

I feel as if I didn't stress how well done this RP was in my last post. It was so well done and put together that I was honestly surprised it was just player RP, and not part of the new official antagonists. This needs to be implemented, it's god damn quality RP which the server has been lacking lately.

It makes me feel giddy when players can throw together spontaneous RP events without the paperwork and hassle of doing it the "official way"

Also! Updated the post to include information about  "The Darkness"  enjoy!

I love what you've done with that invasion event!

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE CAPPY!!!!

Your Slenderman trolling turned into a full scale RP arc with dungeons, heroes and villains months later!

<3

Could we have some weaknesses and strengths on these guys?

Other than that this looks awesome, im sad i wasnt part of any of the events, only getting to hear of it later.

What has been revealed has happened over the past two months. The RP arc is ongoing, it's never too late.

This... Is amazing. Finally, lore to keep UP with these beings and the series of events they cause...

If the, "Dark Ones," are to RPd by people, could you expand on their physical capabilities? How strong are they? How fast can they actually move? What limitations are presented for their teleportation? Do they have the ability to cleave plated limb? Etc.

If the, "Dark Ones," are to RPd by people, could you expand on their physical capabilities? How strong are they? How fast can they actually move? What limitations are presented for their teleportation? Do they have the ability to cleave plated limb? Etc.

They arent RPed by people.

Only the servants of darkness are. Their abilities and skills are unrelated to endermen