[Event Creature] The Dark Ones

IT STILL THINKS I'M A GIRL!

No matter though, I have played with these... things. On more than one occasion, and love the rp that it gave out ^-^

Shall we get this accepted like... yesterday?

They arent RPed by people.

Only the servants of darkness are. Their abilities and skills are unrelated to endermen

With the current layout, you depicted a "Dark One," being able to teleport behind 2 men and kill them before they'd had chance to react.

Then there's the direct quote, "The Dark One’s mastery of teleportation could hold answers to why there are here as well."

Anyway, if the creatures are literally just Endermen mobs, there is no need for real clarification.

The current headings, they would be considered mages due to their abilities, correct?

With the current layout, you depicted a "Dark One," being able to teleport behind 2 men and kill them before they'd had chance to react.

Then there's the direct quote, "The Dark One’s mastery of teleportation could hold answers to why there are here as well."

Anyway, if the creatures are literally just Endermen mobs, there is no need for real clarification.

The current headings, they would be considered mages due to their abilities, correct?

Yep, the Dark Ones are just endermen NPC.  But the Servants of Darkness and the Darkness himself are to be played by players or player actors.

The servants of darkness use their abilities before their corruption.  So if a mighty fighter succumbs to the darkness, he will still don his armor and swing his sword.  If a mage falls to the corruption, he still casts spells.  Servants do not have any sort of innate enderman abilities.  If the Darkness bestows a gift (an ender pearl) perhaps they can tap into the Void Energies for a moment to teleport.

Also updated post with lore from Varstivus for the Dark Ones.

Mhm, the whole concept of this is quite interesting... But I believe there's already lore for Endermen from back in Aegis when 1.8.1 came out. Really they seem a bit overpowered in this lore, and the idea of having them somewhat as a cultist group is a bit... Odd... I rather see this in the Event Idea section, just to see how their first event or so plays out, then they can have community feed-back which will decide their implementation. It was great lore anyways, I'm just a bit picky with lore, hence why I am throwing this idea at you.

Of course. 1/2 the lore is stuff I hashed out with other players. Send me a pm

If you need minions of darkness, I'm available. PM me or post here if there's a spot for me, I'd really enjoy bringing this kind of RP to players on the server.

- _Grim1_