A Guide To Healing Emotes And Injuries

MamaBearJade

I have a big question!, How would someone know these medical treatments in the medieval years?. 

-=-

And if someone wants to role play healing this would be a great guide, just the first question is what is bugging me about this.

Even in the medieval ages people could treat wounds like this if they were trained to. The problem is that they would not treat them correctly, and the patient would get an infection, something that they would soon die right after as in the medieval ages nobody knew how to remove an infection or a tumor, the most common cause of death next to the plagues. 

You also have magic and alchemy. A cut can be treated easily and quickly with a potion of mending which speeds up the process and helps heal the wound. One can also go through a gruesome process of removing a mother's liver and, along with the user's blood as a base, can brew a potion of regeneration, which is able to regenerate a brand new limb or non-fatal body part, over the course of a year and loss of most fat and muscle tissue in your body since the regeneration of cells needs a whole load of energy.

Other than this, great guide. Being an apothecary myself, and having RPd one for a year now on LotC, I assure you that just because of this excellent guide we will be seeing more healers emerge.

Set fire to their wounds. Crudely stitch their wounds. If all else fails remove the damaged limb from their body. My medical procedures in a nutshell.

Nice job, good to see guides like this come up. Being a healer myself I've gotten to see a considerable number of people who assume a bolt to any region of their skull can simply be "ripped out & stitched up" to the point that its depressing to see the Roleplay ruined for bothsides. I almost wish I could tack this thread on my door along with a /read before you speak/.

This brought me back to the time Jon kept coming into the clinic, covered in all kinds of wounds. Good times. :3

I just use my monk force lightning to heal people.

TFUII-Force_Lightning.png

Good guide though!

I also added a guide how to Heal to the list of guides. Feel free to check that out as well. This guide was meant for the people who go "Its in my character card" or just emotes "Billy waits to be healed"