The King's Rangers

Application For The Rangers:
Out of Character information

[MCname]:Toxzero

[Age]:15,000

[Time-Zone]: EST

[How much time you can be online per day]:Every day.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]:A year and some more.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]Because I was told too.:

[Do you have TS?]Of course.:

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?:Some idiot name charles graymane told me.

In Character Information

Name:Vaclav Pascal

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]:Lord High Sheriff, Spiderman

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?:Some what.. Too long didn't read.

Race:Human.

Experience:House Green, Oren Knights, Lord High Sheriff

Skills: Archery, Blacksmithy, Alchemy, Sword Fighting, Horse Rideing, Loving, Handsome.

Why do you wish to join?:Because I'm handsome.

Describe your personality:Handsome and lustfull.

Describe your personal attributes:Light and fast.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Oren and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:I'm lord high Sheriff for creators sake.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: House Green, Yes.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at Abresi?:Charles Graymane bribed me.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Oren?: Yes

Some Additional Out of Character Questions

[show me you know how to talk in OOC: ((Charles you suck, m8))]

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]No. I'm always busy with my work. I'll show up onceinawhile.:

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:]I have 4a, I'm too lazy to get it because i'm corrupt.

[When applying, grammar and capitalization matter!]Cool.

-snip-

Ranger Silence reads the application sent in and stamps a big red 'PASS' upon it, then orders a Ranger to go out and retrieve this man for further questioning.

-snip-

Ranger Silence reads the application sent in by Vaclav and sighs, "Oh my god, he is such an idiot, but he's a good shot, so I'll give him a chance." he then stamps a big red 'PASS' upon the application and sends a ranger off to go and retrieve his friend.

Vaclav walks in looking about. "So, how do I shoot a bow?"

]Application For The Rangers:
Out of Character information

[MCname]: Shadow7168

[Age]: 16

[Time-Zone]: PST -08:00

[How much time you can be online per day]: During the summer quite a bit, though for the rest of the year I'll still be able to do a few hours daily.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: I think it's been just about a year now, though I've just begun actively playing again with a new character.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: After stopping for a couple months, and with the new world, I decided that I'd start with a fresh slate as a human rather than a dwarf this time around. I myself am really interested in this kind of thing, a mix between guard and soldier that I think will be a good experience for myself and those around me.

[Do you have TS?]: Yeah, I have teamspeak and a mic if needed.

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?: Browsing the guilds forums.

In Character Information

Name: Franklin Darren Aurelin

Ranger Name /
Alias: Artorias

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: Yes

Race: Human/Northerner

Experience: Learnt how to hunt and set traps for animals while he was young, being born in a hunting village.

Skills: Reading/writing, bow hunting and animal husbandry.

Why do you wish to join?: I always looked up to the rangers in the area keeping us safe from bandits, and I want to be a part of that now. Enlisting as a city guard wouldn't fit my style, and I much prefer the rangers due to them having both more freedom and responsibility.

Describe your personality:

Franklin is a man strongly loyal to his family, and whoever he is put in charge of protecting. He is one who always seeks to learn new and exciting ways to get better at what he does, or figure out something he can't do.

Describe your personal attributesWhile not the strongest of individuals, he has a good balance and can run for a long time.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Oren and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:

I have never thought of or committed a crime, and why is there a reason to when Oren provides us with the means to get what we want ourselves. I am loyal to both my kingdom and my family, and I do whatever they ask of me.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:

I am loyal to my family, and still am. With my father gone for long periods of time on hunting trips, I am the one in charge of my family, and I want to ensure that they are safe and well fed.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at Abresi?: While walking to Abresi, Franklin noticed a recruitment pamphlet nailed to a sign post. He decided that he would head over to their fort and try and join them.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Oren? Yes, and why wouldn't any citizen of Oren be willing to do the same?

Some Additional Out of Character Questions

[show me you know how to talk in OOC]: lolroflsk8, i jst pwnded sum n3wb5 0v3r 4t da f4rm.

"Morning guys, how was your day?"

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]: Yes

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:] No VA submitted yet, but I'll do it once I start apprenticeship ( Don't think you're gonna be sending your initiates on assassination missions or anything)

[b][u][i]Application For The Rangers:[/i][/u][/b]
[i][b]Out of Character information[/b]

[MCname]: Saluka16

[Age]: 15

[Time-Zone]: PST

[How much time you can be online per day]: about 4 to 6 hours

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: Not very long, but trust me, I'm not new to rp.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: To be honest, this faction of the military just seemed to fit me.

[Do you have TS?]: I do have TS. However, I've had to use skype lately since my speakers died. I plan on getting new ones soon for TS.

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?: I was looking for a guild on the forums and I eventualy ended up here.

In Character Information

Name: Ernest Hadver

Ranger Name /
Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]:[/b] Horse-shack

[b]Have you read, and understood, the Creed?:[/b] I have

[b]Race:[/b] Human

[b]Age:[/b] 23

[b]Experience:[/b] Ernest served as a salvus sheild for a very short time.

[b]Skills:[/b] IErnest is very handy with a bow and throwing knives. He is agile and quick and also a fast learner. I'm piss poor with a sword.

[b]Why do you wish to join?:[/b] I wish to join so that I may do my part in helping protect Abresi and such.

[b]Describe your personality:[/b] Ernest is a very quiet, yet intelligant man. He does not trust many people other than his family and or brothers in arms. Loves to drink.

[b]Describe your personal attributes:[/b] Loves to drink, very clean and bathes often. Ernest isn't very strong, but what he lavccks in strenght, he makes up for in agility. Also loves brothels.

[b]Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Oren and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:[/b] Of course Ernest will be loyal, he isn't one to backstab. The Rangers will be Ernest's family and Ernest never betrays family.

[b]Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:[/b] The only thing Ernest has been loyal to in the past was his 2 brothers. Being orphans and the eldest member of the trio, Ernest had to care for his brothers. He fed them, clothed them, anything to keep themselves alive.

[b]How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at Abresi?:[/b] I heard a few fellow talking about you near Abresi and I decided to take a look for myself.

[b]Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Oren?[/b] Yes, completely.

[i][b]Some Additional Out of Character Questions[/b][/i]

[b][Show me you know how to talk in OOC:][/b] I'm..I'm not really sure what this is asking..

[b][Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?][/b]: Yes, this ranger will be my main character.

[b][Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:][/b] I'll make a VA if you need me to.

[i][When applying, grammar and capitalization matter!][/i]

*Roy removes his eye patch to read the post*
"What, The order died off? Well, wonder what else happened while I was gone"

*picks his pack up once more, leading his men to nowhere*

((BTW do i have to re apply? or no? ))

Ser Max Greymane slowly sits down on his chair, it squeaks quietly as he begins to look over the current applicants before him, he coughs slightly, and states to himself ."This Order shall be active, keeping the roads of Oren safe" 

(( I plan to take this over with the leaving of charles. Void all of this is charles tells me I can't take over.))

(( Okay, expect a new post by me. I have gotten permission from Kaius to continue with leading the King's rangers.

[No sorry man it is not. I will say though that it will be started back up in the future.]