Archers Of Arnor

Mucky

A large, beautifully wrote poster is pinned by an arrow, to barks of trees, logs of buildings and the planks of noticeboards around Abresi and Malinor. Upon inspection the posters are written in the common tongue; for ease of reading. The writer obviously thinking of all circumstances. 

~The Archers of Arnor~

All who read, all who are interested.
Come join the finest group of archers there have ever been, be trained by the most elite.
Together we will train and become one of Anthos's best group of Archers.
We are tactical archers, whom work together and communicate when working together.
We work on our volley strikes, our commanded fires and our targeted firings.

We fletch our own arrows in our spare time, we craft the most unique arrows and bows in all of Anthos.
We fletch our arrows with the spiral method of fletching, so we can achieve greater accuracy.

Our arrows range in sizes and we craft our bows, to be a large size so we can gain maximum range on our enemies. 

Alas, we do not always train with our bows. We also train with our daggers for close contact fighting.

We never use our daggers unless we really need to; a last resort as it is.

What we do?

We fight for nations, using our own group of archers, we join them no matter who they are; fighting for their side, we fight for coin and for justice.

Currently a base is being set up, as of now. You will have to wait before visiting our sanctuary. 

If you are interested in anyway;

Send a bird to Malinor, with the name Elandier Aqellious on it.

[[ MuckyD121 ]]

The Application form :

(( IGN : ))

Character name : 

How is your ability with a bow? :

Have you worked as an Archer before? :

Do you swear an oath to protect your kind at all costs? :

Arnor as in the last Kingdom of the North in the Lord of the Rings that was destroyed back in the first age and scattered the remaining Dunedain and lesser men into the Northern Wilderness and Elven lands as Rangers, cut throats and the fabled Grey Company?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnor

Arnor as in the last Kingdom of the North in the Lord of the Rings that was destroyed back in the first age and scattered the remaining Dunedain and lesser men into the Northern Wilderness and Elven lands as Rangers, cut throats and the fabled Grey Company?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnor

*cough* second age *cough*

*cough* second age *cough*

Whoops, well, I guess so. Point still stands though :p

(( IGN : badspelling))

Character name : 

Isaac

How is your ability with a bow? :

In the past, my ability with a bow was unmatched. As time went by my skills deteriorated and I hope to refine them by joining this guild.

Have you worked as an Archer before? :

Aye, I was once an archer for a guild known as the Fraternity.

Do you swear an oath to protect your kind at all costs? :

I swear it upon my life.

(( IGN : ))forum name

Character name : Ser Drake Lenblade of Galahar

How is your ability with a bow? :Above Average

Have you worked as an Archer before? :Yes, I fired arrows upon the hordes of Hansetians during the battle for the Dreadfort.

Do you swear an oath to protect your kind at all costs? :Yes, I do.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.