The Free Runners Of Aegis

knight4239

Free Runners Of Aegis

What we do: We go from city to city preforming stunts and tricks using agility strength and balance. (ooc: Hard to do in minecraft, since all you can do is jump and spin) If you see someone on a rooftop it's probably one of us, and if your a guard and want to arrest us. Don't expect to catch one of us, unless you really agile. But we are not criminals, just people who wish to have fun and enjoy life.

Where we are located: As I said before we go from city to city doing stuff, but we are not generally located in one specific place. But since it is the most expansive city, and best place to free run on the roofs(even though it's not allowed there :D) Al'Khazar would probably be where most of us are doing stuff at.

How to join us: Just start jumping doing spins and tricks and your in, anyone is welcome. And if you wish put Free_Runner in your name. *example Free_Runner_Mike

-I wish to thank you all for listening, and have fun out there.

((haha, I fully support this guild. I can just see half a dozen guys jumping and spinning roof top to roof top with a handful of frustrated guards trying to keep up on the ground.))

Great initiative guys! I'll be looking out for you on the roof tops!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.