[In-Progress] The Rise Of The Rampant Growth

xenenxnennxnx

So the point of the quest chain is to do what exactly? I am a bit confused past the point that it introduces more plant monsters. Is this a mini-antag for oren?

It's just an enjoyable quest-line for players? Is that so wrong?

It's not wrong. It just lacks detail besides being monster events. I was just wondering if the overall event has purpose besides being monster encounters.

It's not wrong. It just lacks detail besides being monster events. I was just wondering if the overall event has purpose besides being monster encounters.

I'm not sure what direction the Event Team wants to take it, so I'm not going to try to force anything.

Also pls contact teh Tree Lord. He likes dis stuff too :I

-EDIT-

Am I the only one reminded of 'Little Shop of Horrors' by the first picture?

How would I get in contact with him?

I am only okay with this if the plants also inadvertantly remove landscarring by making trees, high grass, and destroying abandoned walls and houses.

Erm, well, that's a lie. I'm fine with it either way, but it would be a huge plus if you did!

I know I just watched a video about how the staff of LotC is trying to find a way to clear all the inactive buildings.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Gotcha!

Oh, god. You /are/ apart of the event team, hurr durr. Jenny is a fail. I'll message you.