The Urn Hunting Darkhaven.

Samsan99

Event Planners, MC Names:  Samsan99, Any one willing to help

Event Type: Battle, Quest, Mystery 

Event Date: TO be chosen at a later date (Sorting out time zones for all can come and join)

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Main guilds, Shad'rin, Delvers, UMHG Any other guilds around darkhaven or interested players. 

Event Location: The forest of Darkhaven now tainted by the Urn

Summary:  

Calithilie wishes to attempted to find out more about the urn that now seems to haunt darkhaven. She wishes to take the delvers the UMHG and her own guild to find out more about the urn.

(Sorry im bad at writing stuff like this.) 

Concept Images/Screenshots

http://imgur.com/a/MLvup

Other Information:

This event is just the guild attempting to investigate the urn  and learn more about it. We need some one that know what the urn does and that can RP as it when we try to find out more about it.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:  Yes

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Actors may be needed.

This is already  an event I have had planned for. x3 The urn is my build with some plans already with it, so... yeah. The premise of this event proposal is already in effect as it is rather similar to that of the upcoming event involving the urn; the inhabitants of the area and the guilds mentioned above are likely going to attend the event, just to let you know.

TlL;DR: This is already in progress, I just have to build the rest.

This is already  an event I have had planned for. x3 The urn is my build with some plans already with it, so... yeah. The premise of this event proposal is already in effect as it is rather similar to that of the upcoming event involving the urn; the inhabitants of the area and the guilds mentioned above are likely going to attend the event, just to let you know.

TlL;DR: This is already in progress, I just have to build the rest.

Ahh ok i had a look around and couldnt find any thing :P my fault sorry.

Sounds Awesome, I reackon we should do it.

:yay: 

Since the Urn already has lore connected to it as well as an event this proposal is no longer viable. I hope you have fun with what Zarsies has planned! The boy is a genius!

Locked!