A Sea Voyage!

Eetswa

Event Planners, MC Names: RedBench, Yimmya 

Event Type: An adventure

Event Date: Undecided as of yet! Some stuff such as builds needs to be worked out. 

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Everyone is welcome to join but a limit will be reached as the

Event Location: Somewhere in the ocean on an uncharted island

Summary: Two brothers Dorn and Gauldrim Irongut wish to go on an adventure, Dorn has a boat

pJFT2YJ.jpg

and the pair think that they're capable of finding some new kind fun. Gauldrim being the bright spark that he is has thought that they should be for a sail into open waters and be able to find a shallow reef or an island. Gauldrim hastily makes a flier so that he can allow others to share in on this adventure and he is very explicit on the amount that can attend and the further need to contact him. With everything prepared for the adventure Gauldrim and Dorn await at the location on the flier. With the ship boarded and all the take-off preparations have been made the ship launches and they begin their voyage into open water. The small yacht has no trouble in the calm water thus far and with the fine weather the group spot an island someway off in the distance. They spot an island in the distance and the ship sails for it. Everything afterwards is up to the ET to decide! I'm more than happy for this to take a very violent course and no one survives or for some kind of dark magical lair to be located on the island, but I will discuss further with the ET if this event is accepted. 

Concept Images/Screenshots

m3UCuir.jpg
DDXUayN.jpg
aUNLCKi.jpg
cvhwyQr.jpg
pCFMdu5.jpg

Other Information: There will be a flier posted onto the RP section of the forums which will inform people of the time and place where this event will be going on. Due to the size of the boat that is available there will be a limit placed on the amount of people that can attend which is most likely going to be set at around twenty to twenty five participants. 

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes I do

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: I require actors to play the natives and even animals that would enjoy attacking the group as they explore the island. And builders of course for the construction of the island. Please let your imagination run wild and construct whatever you wish! Just make it look tropical and pleasant. 

This sounds great... Makes me wish I was an actor~ +1

Here's a tip if this does get accepted. Don't have the actual sailing rp part be to long. There was an event like this before and a lot of people left because they got bored being on the boat for so long.

Here's a tip if this does get accepted. Don't have the actual sailing rp part be to long. There was an event like this before and a lot of people left because they got bored being on the boat for so long.

Aye, the actual sailing part would only take about 15 minutes and the event would focus on the actual island and people being attacked etc.!

Yeah man I'd be up for that! Adds that little extra bit to the event.