♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Okay, I'll write in some dark silver, tinted burgundy 'The Black Hand'

Also I'll remove the background. (epic pony reference by the way )

So, is this the doozy you were talking about?

Mk, great! Send link of the logo pic after you're done.

And no, that wasn't the doozy. THIS is the doozy! (loved that episode! though people take it the wrong way)

Indeed, well I'm out for the day, cya in a few :P

Oh no, were nit quoting MLP again

Same haha. Its 6 in the morning here. Had to pull an all nighter again.

Oh no, were nit quoting MLP again

Who said we were? O.o

I have the perfect idea for a guild banner, when I have access to a computer and GIMP I'll get right on it :P <- ooc.

Grand, i have some ideas on money making, as I'm an architect I can create the homes and each house built in alkhazar for the king a get a hefty sum of minas, I also have ideas for some new possible ranks.

You use GIMP too?

Yeah, It's equally as good as photosho I think.

Never played a TES game, so no not really...

May I ask why I am also listed in the Guild Member List?

I've never applied o_o

-In-Game Name: Bullyreece

-RolePlaying Name: The_Nightmare

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: I am very skilled with a sword and in possession with a diamond sword. I do not use the bow because of its low damage and that it uses up important resources.

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11235

-Race and Subrace: Human

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: S.A, I used these to gain the trust to obtain valuable armor

--Are you still a member of this organization: No..

--If yes, are you trusted: N/A

-Reason for Joining: I am joining because I believe this guild offers me hope and that it will closer me to the undead. I also believe that i need allies, so we are all able to please the fallen one, plus the undead need outsider information on who will attack.

-Evils you have committed: sacrifice, Murder, Tricking others, Lying, Betrayal.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: I believe that I am very good at roleplay and I understand that in PvP roleplay must be done.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: No, I don't believe I do.

You use GIMP too?

GIMP is the STUFF!! Who needs to buy PS?

-In-Game Name: Bullyreece

-RolePlaying Name: The_Nightmare

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: I am very skilled with a sword and in possession with a diamond sword. I do not use the bow because of its low damage and that it uses up important resources.

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11235

-Race and Subrace: Human

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: S.A, I used these to gain the trust to obtain valuable armor

--Are you still a member of this organization: No..

--If yes, are you trusted: N/A

-Reason for Joining: I am joining because I believe this guild offers me hope and that it will closer me to the undead. I also believe that i need allies, so we are all able to please the fallen one, plus the undead need outsider information on who will attack.

-Evils you have committed: sacrifice, Murder, Tricking others, Lying, Betrayal.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: I believe that I am very good at roleplay and I understand that in PvP roleplay must be done.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: No, I don't believe I do.

Accepted. You will be tested as soon as the guild is properly set up.

May I ask why I am also listed in the Guild Member List?

I've never applied o_o

You may recognize me Lym? If you want to remove your name for security purposes, then tell me. But this is just an extention of our little group we had a while back, remember?

I love it. It's what I use to make skins.

Speaking of which, you need any skins for something like a uniform?

I might... I'll try to make one. Show me what you can do! I want to see how good you are.

((Lol, when you helped me out on the chat I didn't expect to find out in game that you are a criminal mastermind! Also I'll do my application for this as soon as my advanced villain app is accepted...I'm still waiting for it to even be looked at....))

((Lol, when you helped me out on the chat I didn't expect to find out in game that you are a criminal mastermind! Also I'll do my application for this as soon as my advanced villain app is accepted...I'm still waiting for it to even be looked at....))

((It is OOC right? Hahaha! My IC and OOC is Miles apart Bwahahaha! I'll wait for your application.))