♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

-In-Game Name: Jakbenimble

-RolePlaying Name: Luc

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now]

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9532

-Race and Subrace: Human - Northerner

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: S.A and Oren Guard

--Are you still a member of this organization: No.

--If yes, are you trusted: --

-Reason for Joining: I am now being hunted and need strong allies and a place to hide.

-Evils you have committed: Freeing a prisoner from an execution.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional) Vampero

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes and yes. I've been roleplaying for 3-4 years now.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: No, I am hunted for my latest crime.

?

You still a part of my guild too? Or have you left?

Djinne has done nothing for us yet. I shall dispose of him. He is a failure of an Role Player. We haven't started anything major yet, but we are in a developmental stage.

EDIT: His actions were of his own accord, not our guild.

Djinne has done nothing for us yet. I shall dispose of him. He is a failure of an Role Player. We haven't started anything major yet, but we are in a developmental stage.

EDIT: His actions were of his own accord, not our guild.

Djinn isn't Djinnebetas character anymore, he turned good and changed his name to Jino.

((Oooh.. so that's the reason, anyway, he keeps coming back to the Keep everday -_-))

-In-Game Name: Jakbenimble

-RolePlaying Name: Luc

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9532

-Race and Subrace: Human - Northerner

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: S.A and Oren Guard

--Are you still a member of this organization: No.

--If yes, are you trusted: --

-Reason for Joining: I am now being hunted and need strong allies and a place to hide.

-Evils you have committed: Freeing a prisoner from an execution.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional) Vampero

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes and yes. I've been roleplaying for 3-4 years now.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: No, I am hunted for my latest crime.

Accepted! Your testing schedule will follow soon.

-In-Game Name: NiNjAxR3M1Xx

-RolePlaying Name: Fawkes/ Relok'oth

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now] But I hope to be a rogue one

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now] Hopefully Healing; Maybe Necromancy.

-Villain Application Link: Here

-Race and Subrace: Elf, Dark

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Dark Brotherhood, Disciples of Valor, Alvadas Guard

--Are you still a member of this organization: Leader of the DB; No longer DoV or Alvadas Guard

--If yes, are you trusted: The Dark Brotherhood trusts me; Janik, who leads DoV kinda trusts me and I quit Alvadas Guards, so I dunno...

-Reason for Joining: Fellows need fellows, and we are allies, after all...

-Evils you have committed: Numerous; I tempt many with my Dark Brotherhood, and we kill people for money.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

Masterfawkes aka The_Traitor

Shiftnative

The other two are dead now...

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:

I understand PvP and server rules; and I consider myself a good roleplayer with only a few lapses...

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:

Not infomation I can share here. They are too delicate.

Also, the Dark Brotherhood can give you discounts no matter what happens to my app. That is say if you want someone killed and the price is usually 300 minas, then it becomes 250 minas, gettit?

Accepted! No need for you to be tested, I already know how good you are as a roleplayer. We welcome your own guild as allies. we will also offer discounts for some of our upcoming services.

((A little tip: Make it so that applications are not posted in here, but get pm'd to you. Also, be secretive and have no member list. Why? People will metagame so hard that you will never even get close to bring some chaos and despair to the Kingdoms. I know it's forbidden and most won't even do it purposively, but it will happen, as it is already happening. It is much harder to do a background check by going through all villain apps, instead of just having everyone listed up here nicely.

Just saying, I wouldn't do it ofc :) ))

I already knew the risks, I just did that for "Bumping purposes" If people request, they may be removed from the guild list,.

((Oooh.. so that's the reason, anyway, he keeps coming back to the Keep everday -_-))

EDIT: 100th post! Huzzah! ((Blame availer for the ADDICTING forums here...))

DIdn't know that either, thanks for the input Thedas!

My Application still needs to be accepted :P

It probably will be accepted, I read it over and its fine!

I would like to test the Newcomers but still keep my Rank as Descended, hehe.

EST is GMT -5 >.<

Ahh thanks >.< I knew it had five haha.

Lol you spelt my name wrong in the members list. It's Deltorne :P not Deltoire jussayin.

((Selling information nice, my character knows A LOT of stuff from the application itself and from in-game stalkings, also you should add scouting/information gathering and infiltration to the job list, I constantly scout and follow people, I just can't resist it. And nice one Natheus, I'm glad I referred you to The Black Hand!))

((Also about approaching the undead keep, Reece and I have done it sucsesfully several times (Natheus and I came at the wrong time one time, bunch of stupid humans were attacking) But we have even spoke to the Overlord and have sacrificed supplies to them before, in fact I'm gathering staffs to give them, you just have to know when to actually come))