♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Yea, thanks for telling me about this guild :) I can tell already, this guild is going to be BIG. Aegis... You better watch out, hell is coming your way >:)

((Selling information nice, my character knows A LOT of stuff from the application itself and from in-game stalkings, also you should add scouting/information gathering and infiltration to the job list, I constantly scout and follow people, I just can't resist it. And nice one Natheus, I'm glad I referred you to The Black Hand!))

You did? Excellent! Referrals is a great way to boost membership and promote teamwork. Oh and Natheus, I fixed your name.

I have created a skin for my character. Tell me if you like it! :D I made a symbol on the back, perhaps we could use that as a guild insignia.

LINKS:

http://i53.tinypic.com/21l3nrl.png

http://i53.tinypic.com/aw5kt5.png

I bet someone could make this 10x better then I made it, this is just an idea. If someone thinks they can make this 100% better, then please do! :D

Note: If you look close enough, I put some subtle blood stains on the robe.

Good idea for a guild mark! Perhaps someone could improve the design though. See the competition I have on the Main post. 1000 Minas to the one who can design a custom uniform/guild wear for EACH rank of the Guild!

In other topic Support my FM application today!

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=12155

That's why I asked someone to improve on it, I am not the best at making skins. We need to get a hardcore designer in here to make us some skins!

((Hmm... I'll post something on off topic about this, Be right Back))

((Natheus and I may or may not have recruited someone,we will see if they apply :D))

Great news! Lord Rasta will be providing a temporary base/camp in his town until we can find a permanent location!

Nice stuff, but umm, your ranks suck.

Well, actually it's just that 2 don't make sense-

Ascending from darkness - That would imply that their character is getting less dark, and I don't think that's the idea at all since the next rank is descended into darkness.

And then there's Bane of Darkness - The bane of something usually signifies that it's the undoing of said thing. This would imply that you, the leader of a dark organization, destroy all darkness. I suggest trying something like Shadow Bane or something, but make sure you're not doing the opposite of your job, eh?

P.S. I replied on your skins topic

Great news! Lord Rasta will be providing a temporary base/camp in his town until we can find a permanent location!

Ah indeed I will be, Brother!

I have already shown Azrael around the town, along with the sanctuary (Beginning)and the Castle as well.

He thinks it is grand and I appreciate the thought. Hopefully you will be able to see it soon.

-In-Game Name:sconn

-RolePlaying Name:sconn

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now]

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=12168

-Race and Subrace:Human Northerner

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:Oren guard

--Are you still a member of this organization:no

--If yes, are you trusted:N/A

-Reason for Joining:I worshipped Iblees since i started playing. I sacrificed and murdeder in his name. I gain more and more friends that wish to join me every day. But i realised that i cannot destroy Aegis alone. I wish to join so we can destroy this pityful world and kill all that oppose us. I wish to join because together we can do more for Iblees than apart.

-Evils you have committed:Sacrifice, theft, banditism, murder.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:I understand all of the rules and i am a great roleplayer.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:I have some friends in Oren that wish to work for the undead. All of them can be trusted i checked except Djinnbeta he cant be trusted.

-Time Zone and playing Times:Central european time. I ussualy start playing at 10 in the morning and 3 o'clock

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list:yes

-What rank are you applying for in the Guild:Roaming soul.

-In-Game Name:sconn

-RolePlaying Name:sconn

-Villain Application Link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=12168

-Race and Subrace:Human Northerner

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:Oren guard

--Are you still a member of this organization:no

--If yes, are you trusted:N/A

-Reason for Joining:I worshipped Iblees since i started playing. I sacrificed and murdeder in his name. I gain more and more friends that wish to join me every day. But i realised that i cannot destroy Aegis alone. I wish to join so we can destroy this pityful world and kill all that oppose us. I wish to join because together we can do more for Iblees than apart.

-Evils you have committed:Sacrifice, theft, banditism, murder.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:I understand all of the rules and i am a great roleplayer.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:I have some friends in Oren that wish to work for the undead. All of them can be trusted i checked except Djinnbeta he cant be trusted.

-Time Zone and playing Times:Central european time. I ussualy start playing at 10 in the morning and 3 o'clock

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list:yes

-What rank are you applying for in the Guild:Roaming soul.

Accepted! Welcome to the dark side! You will be tested as soon as possible when your application is accepted. Please PM me when it is.

Nice stuff, but umm, your ranks suck.

Well, actually it's just that 2 don't make sense-

Ascending from darkness - That would imply that their character is getting less dark, and I don't think that's the idea at all since the next rank is descended into darkness.

And then there's Bane of Darkness - The bane of something usually signifies that it's the undoing of said thing. This would imply that you, the leader of a dark organization, destroy all darkness. I suggest trying something like Shadow Bane or something, but make sure you're not doing the opposite of your job, eh?

P.S. I replied on your skins topic

Hmm... I was a bit brain dead then... I shall change the names. Thanks for the feedback!

-In-Game Name: loion

-RolePlaying Name: Ramirez

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=12255

-Race and Subrace: Mountain Dwarf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:

--Are you still a member of this organization: Kal'Alrasian army

--If yes, are you trusted: I am.

-Reason for Joining: Seems like an guild for me. Also, it may help me with my current money problem

-Evils you have committed: Various Assassinations.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional) Kevin. I have killed Kevin once. I did'nt know he was evil back then, and i was ordered by Guraim. I killed him without a scratch

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: I do. And my friends say im a good RP'er.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: I know both kings of Kal'Alras

-Time Zone and playing Times: +1 UTC and i mostly

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: No, i would like my fake name to be posted. If i get accepted ill PM Ryder

-What rank are you applying for in the Guild: Elder Kinsman