♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

((P.S. you can put me in the allies list as Shadow_Walker_Shen))

P.S. I should note that those I have not met or spoken with very much should not be tossed in as a part of the pack of dogs, I did not know Ramierez very well and as such I can not judge him.

To prevent others from leaving... I will be more careful about inductions from now on...

Lym. I need a finished room for the trials. People applying will be slaves until they finish the trials. People will STAY slaves until they have an accepted villain app. I am tired of people being banned...

Again. Lym. Finish the Trial room at base!!

EDIT: Inactive members will be PUNISHED! They must always aid the Guild in any means possible.

NEWS:

If you are a Descended or Above and wish to leave us to join the other side, I request that you MUST kill your character off. They hold many secrets and must NOT be given out lightly.

Anyone else who is below must be stalked to make sure they will keep their mouths shut!

Entry rate is now: 20%

We do not take lightly to newcomers anymore.

Oh yes, Welcome back Vampero!

((Me being stalked sounds kinda like fun but I'm not going for killing Shen off and I'm still an ally of people in the guild so I won't be endangering any of them))

((Me being stalked sounds kinda like fun but I'm not going for killing Shen off and I'm still an ally of people in the guild so I won't be endangering any of them))

((If you read closer, it says if you join the other side, meaning Oren Guard/Alstion Guard/Ascended/etc. :P You won't be stalked))

((I'm considering joining guard factions for money and information, to give the undead of course, but I will probably be more a hindrance to them than anything else :D let criminals go and such. And Grimbeard the Black Hand are but mere minions or meat shields for the undead, nothing more.))

( you know what the undead use the black hand for? )

((We give our lives to the Undead. We are both minions and allies to them. We provide a steady flow of Gold and anyone who disobeys me or any Undead, will be punished SEVERELY!))

I may consider joining ye. But why would I waste my time with a foolish application. I can prove to ye my evil any way ye wish. (( I have accepted villain, posted an Av one a week ago. I will answer anything in character. I'll let you know soon if I decide to join or be evil at all. With my new character, with my old character I was a slave to balin.))

Then I trust that you are evil enough... I will see any evil you wish to perform.

-In-Game Name: Noble_4

-RolePlaying Name:Hu'skuk

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now] Great with both.

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now] No.

-Villain Application Link:

-Race and Subrace: Orc Nomad

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Caravan

--Are you still a member of this organization: I haven't even joined yet.

--If yes, are you trusted:

-Reason for Joining: I am a criminal and my friend told me about it

-Evils you have committed: Murder, Theft , "Hit and Run"

-References for Evils Done: (Optional) I like to be a bad boy

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes i do

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Yes

-Time Zone and playing Times: I play atleast 5 hours a week but max is 40 hours. Time zone Central

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Yes

When I feel the time is right I will seek ye out. ((I was on my phone did not feel like filling out an application, and I thought what villain would fill out an application.))