The Bandits Of Abresi

LPT

As you make your way down a hard stone path, you begin to feel watched. Sure enough, not long after a single man wearing a purple bandana steps out from the bush, approaching you, as you back off for a moment, you run into more men wearing similar clothing. They surround you, and appear to be of different races, the ones that stick out the most to you are an Elf with skin as dark as night, and a human with hair as orange as ginger. “Oi would loike to see wot th’  inside of yeh looks loike boi” The redhead says as he advances towards you, soon to be grabbed by the grey skinned Elf, tugged back. “Easy, look, he may be of use to us, if he does not make a good bandit, he will make a good meat shield, lets just ask him some questions” The redhead grumbles slightly, keeping a close eye on you.

“What is your name?.” He says, waiting for a reply:

"It is too dark, I can't tell your race? What is it?":

The red head becomes impatient for a moment “Get to th’ good questions. Wot do yeh foight with yeh piece of shite" The redhead butts in.:

The dark elf slowly takes out his iron sword, as if he has done it many times in the past, and shoving it into the ground. "If it comes down to it, do you have the balls to kill before they kill you":

The Elf slides his sword back in the sheath, smirking as they both judge the man, looking for flaws

(( OOC info!

[Please note that Villain RP is done for the fun of not only yourself, but others. By filling out this application we reserve the right to give you the boot for being greedy OOC, or creating not fun RP for others.]

MC name?:

Do you have Skype?:

Do you have Teamspeak?:

Please link any accepted VA’s if any:

Do you promise to not Metagame anything whether it helps, or hurts us?:

This is not a question. Just don’t power game.

))

Edit: ((Please note, nothing has been really done in RP as of yet, and if you were to not apply, or call yourself a guard they would not hesitate to kill you in RP, being surrounded by people the fight would not be to difficult, so please do not meta, as nothing else has been made but us talking to possible candidates)) 

Ranks

((Roster will not be shown to prevent MG)):

Leader.

There are two leaders, they command the Bandit Seniors, and bandits. They may lead a sub group of bandits

Bandit Seniors: These guys awnser to know one but leaders, they have the same job. They can also lead a sub group of bandits.

Bandit: The most of the guild. They can know most of the guild's secrets.

Untrusted: The untrusted are sent to do small pets thief like tasks, the bandits will help them with advice on how they got trusted, and soon enough they will be given a grand task.

The boat thief's:

A sub bandit group, made to raid boats, and steal them for personal use. These men have to e both strong, and know how to man a boat. 

The torture team: The guild needs info some how. This is how...

Strategists: They are the brains of the group, they will plan out how a heist, or bandit job will go. They are sometimes not the strongest, but that is a rule meant to be broken, they may also double as an Alchemist, or mage, and of course participate in bandit raids.

Bandits: They are the footmen of us, and normally are just lead by every leader, and senior.

Distraction artists: They are also lead by every senior/leader. There job is to distract the enemy while the bandits steal from them, whether it be pick pockets, getting ready to have a highway robbery, or conning them out of there money. 

MC name?: Patriotic_Fool

Do you have Skype?: sure.

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yah.

Please link any accepted VA’s if any: Too lazy.

Do you promise to not Metagame anything whether it helps, or hurts us?: Metagaming is breaking a rule, so no, I won't metagame.

MC name?: Patriotic_Fool

Do you have Skype?: sure.

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yah.

Please link any accepted VA’s if any: Too lazy.

Do you promise to not Metagame anything whether it helps, or hurts us?: Metagaming is breaking a rule, so no, I won't metagame.

The Bandits stand there, and blink. "Yeh gon' speak!" The red head says getting impatient. ((You fool! You forgot the IC part))

The Bandits stand there, and blink. "Yeh gon' speak!" The red head says getting impatient. ((You fool! You forgot the IC part))

He says nothing, staring intensely at the bandits.

Adam wipes his shoulders after being grabbed and pushed around. "Well then, I believe I could be your man, though first things first, I want to know what's in it for me."

(( OOC info!
[Please note that Villain RP is done for the fun of not only yourself, but others. By filling out this application we reserve the right to give you the boot for being greedy OOC, or creating not fun RP for others.]

MC name?: Colaone1
Do you have Skype?: Yes.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, but I have no idea how to use it.
Please link any accepted VA’s if any: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/89472-adam-caldens-1st-mini-va-for-2c-44-references/ http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/83713-adam-caldens-1st-va-64-references/#entry722488
Do you promise to not Metagame anything whether it helps, or hurts us?: I do.
))

Adam wipes his shoulders after being grabbed and pushed around. "Well then, I believe I could be your man, though first things first, I want to know what's in it for me."

(( OOC info!

MC name?: Colaone1

Do you have Skype?: Yes.

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, but I have no idea how to use it.

Please link any accepted VA’s if any: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/89472-adam-caldens-1st-mini-va-for-2c-44-references/ http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/83713-adam-caldens-1st-va-64-references/#entry722488

Do you promise to not Metagame anything whether it helps, or hurts us?: I do.

))

(( You missed the IC part))

Roy would note that he is also part of this is he not, and what is his rank?

The Redhead looks to Roy, he is to his left with the senior members, a group of bandits under his lead ((You are a Senior who leads some of the Bandits who only bandit, nothing else))

“What is your name?.” He says, waiting for a reply: My name's Adam.

"It is too dark, I can't tell your race? What is it?": Human as far as I know.

The red head becomes impatient for a moment “Get to th’ good questions. Wot do yeh foight with yeh piece of shite" The redhead butts in.: A knife and crossbow my good friend.

The dark elf slowly takes out his iron sword, as if he has done it many times in the past, and shoving it into the ground. "If it comes down to it, do you have the balls to kill before they kill you": I've been doing so for quite a long time.

Edited by Sam Laggins

MC name?: assassinmaster56

Do you have Skype?: bradthegreat882 (Bradley Theroux)

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

Please link any accepted VA’s if any: None yet, waiting for the new format to come out.

Do you promise to not Metagame anything whether it helps, or hurts us?: Yes, I would never metagame.

IC:

*Reaches for his dagger as the man lets go, but he pulls the hand away as they begin to ask him questions*

“What is your name?.” He says, waiting for a reply: Leon Celthric...

"It is too dark, I can't tell your race? What is it?": I'm a human

The red head becomes impatient for a moment “Get to th’ good questions. Wot do yeh foight with yeh piece of shite" The redhead butts in.: I am a bannerman for Ahlysaaria Vincrute.

The dark elf slowly takes out his iron sword, as if he has done it many times in the past, and shoving it into the ground. "If it comes down to it, do you have the balls to kill before they kill you": Leon looks at the men, nodding. "I do,"

MC name?: assassinmaster56

Do you have Skype?: bradthegreat882 (Bradley Theroux)

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

Please link any accepted VA’s if any: None yet, waiting for the new format to come out.

Do you promise to not Metagame anything whether it helps, or hurts us?: Yes, I would never metagame.

IC:

*Reaches for his dagger as the man lets go, but he pulls the hand away as they begin to ask him questions*

“What is your name?.” He says, waiting for a reply: Leon Celthric...

"It is too dark, I can't tell your race? What is it?": I'm a human

The red head becomes impatient for a moment “Get to th’ good questions. Wot do yeh foight with yeh piece of shite" The redhead butts in.: I am a bannerman for Ahlysaaria Vincrute.

The dark elf slowly takes out his iron sword, as if he has done it many times in the past, and shoving it into the ground. "If it comes down to it, do you have the balls to kill before they kill you": Leon looks at the men, nodding. "I do,"

A bandit swings the hilt of his sword down at the back of the man's head with enough force to Knock him out, and the drag then unconscious body into the middle of the forest, taking many of his valuable belongings, before leaving him stranded. ((Denied))

“What is your name?.” He says, waiting for a reply: My name's Adam.

"It is too dark, I can't tell your race? What is it?": Human as far as I know.

The red head becomes impatient for a moment “Get to th’ good questions. Wot do yeh foight with yeh piece of shite" The redhead butts in.: A knife and crossbow my good friend.

The dark elf slowly takes out his iron sword, as if he has done it many times in the past, and shoving it into the ground. "If it comes down to it, do you have the balls to kill before they kill you": I've been doing so for quite a long time.

The redhead gives a grizzly smile, giving him a hard smack on the shoulder "Welcome yeh peice of Shite, yeh gon need t' earn yeh trust 'an respect" ((Accepted, send Jaden568 a /t IG to talk further))

*Jon meticulously pins a note to the forehead of each bandit, before wandering on his way.

The Wolvengard offer places of war, glory and knowledge to all unsatisfied with this current order.

*Jon meticulously pins a note to the forehead of each bandit, before wandering on his way.

The Wolvengard offer places of war, glory and knowledge to all unsatisfied with this current order.

The Bandits begin to beat the man senseless for obviously giving them a headache with the pinning. ((:P))

Lommpy facepalms "Idiots, they gave themselves ranks and a name. They ain't bandits, dey city wannabes"

Lommpy facepalms "Idiots, they gave themselves ranks and a name. They ain't bandits, dey city wannabes"

(( I'd request you don't make comments like this because they are clearly acting OOC, and you are basically calling me out for my group. With that I would also like to state that anything nonconstructive, or unrelated should stay off of this page please. Thank you.))