Cirdanoth

Didn't see this until it was bumped. Well played, and well built. If more people were like you, I wouldn't want to kill myself! 

This is marvelous! Just bookmarked this thread. Very useful!

Dear Cirdanoth, I do hope this message reaches you. For I don't know whether you remeber me or naught, I am (IGN wise) known as bobevans21. I met you through Luky when he was deciding on whether or naught he would close down his Lords of Talanor server. A few months ago I was interested in attended your build school, and was delighted to learn messy medieval. At this current time I still am, although about a week or too in, your build server's ip didn't work for me. My only way to contact you was through that server, my guess is you and your team may have gotten a new server, or changed the ip. Either way I didn't know any other way to contact you, or any of your team. So I have been trying to get back in touch, and realizing you were on LOTC I joined the website, and have found you at last (hopefully you still check this thread). In all basics I still want to learn M&M and to one day be part of your build team, so if you are reading this please contact me good sir!

-Michael/bobevans21

P.S. I will soon be joing the LOTC server, and will be happily at your service Grand master Cirdanoth! :3

My way is select a few different related blocks, build something, and randomly place different blocks throughout it. 10/10

Dear Cirdanoth, I do hope this message reaches you. For I don't know whether you remeber me or naught, I am (IGN wise) known as bobevans21. I met you through Luky when he was deciding on whether or naught he would close down his Lords of Talanor server. A few months ago I was interested in attended your build school, and was delighted to learn messy medieval. At this current time I still am, although about a week or too in, your build server's ip didn't work for me. My only way to contact you was through that server, my guess is you and your team may have gotten a new server, or changed the ip. Either way I didn't know any other way to contact you, or any of your team. So I have been trying to get back in touch, and realizing you were on LOTC I joined the website, and have found you at last (hopefully you still check this thread). In all basics I still want to learn M&M and to one day be part of your build team, so if you are reading this please contact me good sir!

-Michael/bobevans21

P.S. I will soon be joing the LOTC server, and will be happily at your service Grand master Cirdanoth! :3

Bob what's your skype name i'll add you to the chat