New Dawn (Recruiting)

Eldritch Lagomoprha

((Flyingpanda please do not waste my time by posting blank posts on this thread as it doesn't just waste my time it also wastes dragonmaster0219's time as he has to check each one of these aswell, we then spend hours a day deciding who we allow into the guild because people come to us In-Game they PM us and they post on this Thread.))

Application (One Per Character Not Account):

RP Name: We called ourselves the shady sorrows And we with to work along side you.

Time Zone: We are in many time zones (Australia to europe) 

Race: 

"mountains" Elf

"Hiker" elf

"Light" Human

"captain" elf

Skills You Have: 

"mountains" Is a skilled pyromancer, thief, torturer.

"Hiker" Thief and skill swordsmen 

"Light" Thief and skill swordsmen 

"captain" Thief and skill swordsmen 

Preferred Job:

We are happy to do many jobs, From small heists to hold ups, murders and "interrogation"

Weapon Of Choice:

"Mountains" Fire

"Hiker" Sword

"Light" sword

"Captain" Sword and book

Armour Of Choice:

"Mountains" Has a fitted and custom leather outfit

"Hiker" from leather to iron 

"Light" From leather to iron

"Captain" Leather to iron

Skype and Teamspeak Name:

Mathew.mckendry, TS is samsan-Calithilie

What Can You Bring To The Guild?: 

We bring many skills from torture to simply thierry contract us if you wish for more details.  We can also get good deals on horses or any items you may need.

Do You Have A VA?:

"mountains" has a VA for all but 5

"Hiker" 1.a

"Light" ((Applying for evils))

"The captain" 1.a

((You will be called upon when New Dawn comes out of hiding))

*Sees the note and attaches one of her own.

"Will the New Dawn be selling bread? If so i'd love to sample some.

-Leyu'Maehr

~Address notes to Delvers Keep, Oracles Library~"

((We are no longer recruiting as we are playing different characters for a while which are elves from the Sezarius Family, for everybody who guess who K was then congratulations you have won nothing other than the right to tell everybody. We hope you are happy now since it was you guys fault that we decided to give our old characters a break since people were Meta Gaming and discovering who K was instantly also the fact that people were arresting Kimarai and questioning him about things they shouldn't even know about))

((We are no longer recruiting as we are playing different characters for a while which are elves from the Sezarius Family, for everybody who guess who K was then congratulations you have won nothing other than the right to tell everybody. We hope you are happy now since it was you guys fault that we decided to give our old characters a break since people were Meta Gaming and discovering who K was instantly also the fact that people were arresting Kimarai and questioning him about things they shouldn't even know about))

calmdownsir

((Yes but still people shouldn't have just suddenly known that K and Kimarai are the same person, but anyway when Kimarai comes back K will no longer exist as a second personality or will it be that Kimarai no longer exists and K takes his place?))

((Well it doesn't really matter now because New Dawn will not be returning with 2 leaders, it will either be K or Kimarai instead of both this time. Once me and Drakon have decided what we are gunna do we will decide whether it will be K or Kimarai who takes over Kimarai's Body and controls him from now on, although it will not happen for some time due to our other characters actually being important to the world at the moment, if you want to know how our characters are important then keep an eye out for anything about the marriage of Siyyl Sezarius (me) and David Winter and also anything to do with Damien Sezarius (Dragonmaster0219) and you will know everything.))

((The Nastrada Family will never be returning, which means K, Kimarai, Drakon, Kaskaro and Mason are gone forever. We have given New Dawn to Sky, he will now be the leader and it is up to him where this Guild goes and if it continues with it's goals, From all of the leaders i wish you all good luck. All the leaders were banned so as their messenger i had to tell you this, so good luck everybody))