Understanding And Playing Laurir'ker

Tentoa

vqHYJVG.png

A guide to Laurir’ker

What is a Laurir’ker?

A laurir’ker (Noble Dark) is the name taken up by a group of religious Dark Elven separatists. They pride themselves in their strength, and discipline and adhere to a strict code of honor known as the virtues of the condor. Laurir’ker worship a pantheon of immortal spirits called the Tanfuksham, lesser than the Tanfuksham are the Ancestral spirits of deceased, honorable dark elves.

How do Laurir’ker act?
Laurir’ker are taught from a young age to show restraint and be humble, most Laurir’ker will not be seen bragging or caught in emotional outbursts. They believe it disgraceful to carry oneself by emotional intention alone and will more often than not attempt to solve disputes with words and respect, rather than bloodshed.  Battle is seen as an honorable practice but only when all else fails, threats are seen as a declaration of hostility and must be avoided, the only time a threat is acceptable is if you absolutely intend to follow through with it.

How do Laurir’ker Look?
Simply put Laurir’ker look humble, they wear concealing garbs allowing only their heads and hands to be exposed to public view, oftentimes they can be seen in thicker cloths to shield their skins from the sun of the deserts and plains in which they dwell. Due to their already dark complexion most Laurir’ker have nearly charcoal colored skin which differs greatly from the pale grey of cave-dwelling Mali’ker. Laurir’ker differ from most Mali’ker in the strict belief that they should not dye their hair for any reason, even if to honor their ancestors for it hides away the natural hair color passed onto them by their progenitors and draws needless attention to themselves.

Laurir’ker Resources:
I’ve touched up on only basic scraps of information about the Laurir’ker and how to roleplay one, the list below will be a place where some source material for this guide, like the Laurir’ker religion will be placed. I would greatly appreciate feedback for this rough draft of the guide, and any questions I answer I will likely use to touch up on this guide and make it more expansive.

The Faith:
https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/120224-the-laurirker-faith/

The Original Condor Laws:
https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/119569-the-laurirker/

Well. It appears to be pretty well organized. Maybe for the appearance, you could show example skins to help get the point across, not that it isn't already pretty straightforward. Also, I really like your cool little banner at the top. Reminds me of my Flormai. ;)