Application

OOC:

MC Name: Jaden568

Timezone: EST

Skype Name: Jaden.whocares

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.

How long have you been playing on the server?: A year 

How long you can you be online per day?: I dont do much but LoTC

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Way too many. Some noteable ones would be Lions. Lawmen, and other such groups of Oren.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: I was a Count, not too much.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): No. 

RP:

Name: Max Greymane

Race: Human

Past Experience in military and combat: I was a knight for nearly twenty years under the Order Of The Red Dragon. I also started learning combat at the age of Fifteen.

What are your skills?: Healing, Prayer, and combat.

What weapon do you prefer?: Arming Sword.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to help the order in many ways, which I have already discussed.

What are some strength’s of yours?: My small body makes me harder to hit, and I know my way around a sword. I also have the power of the creator to help me heal.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography):

I was born noble into House Greymane, lived my life, then I became a squire to my father, at the age of twenty I was Knighted for my service. I soon after became the Sheriff of Abresi. After this I began to settle down, and learn to heal.

Aerlion leans back in his chair as he receives the parchment, it sealed with a cross stamp, he opens the parchment and reads it very slowly. "Very well, tell him to speak to Huron as soon as possible."

ACCEPTED

Application

OOC:

MC Name: assassinmaster56

Skype Name: bradthegreat882

Do you have Teamspeak?: Aye, but i'm not big on talking.

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since may 29th, 2013

How long you can you be online per day?: This is quite hard to pin point, but, quite a while.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: I worked as a bannerman for Ahlysaaria Vincrute a while back, I believe that that is it.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Nay.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): None yet.

RP:

Name: Leon 'The Butcher' Celthric

Race: Half - Elf

Past Experience in military and combat: I was a bannerman for Ahylsaaria Vincrute, and I had to defend the keep when it was being raided.

What are your skills?: Skills? Hm... I am quite good at causing chaos, I am agile, and... well, that's about it.

What weapon do you prefer?: I prefer bows and throwing knives.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to join the order, because I wish to aid you in bringing down Oren's government, because I do not believe in their laws.

What are some strength’s of yours?: Strengths? My proficiency with ranged weapons, and my agility.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): I had a shitty childhood, and i'm not a very good person... Honestly, what else do you need to know?

Application

OOC:

MC Name: assassinmaster56

Skype Name: bradthegreat882

Do you have Teamspeak?: Aye, but i'm not big on talking.

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since may 29th, 2013

How long you can you be online per day?: This is quite hard to pin point, but, quite a while.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: I worked as a bannerman for Ahlysaaria Vincrute a while back, I believe that that is it.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Nay.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): None yet.

RP:

Name: Leon 'The Butcher' Celthric

Race: Half - Elf

Past Experience in military and combat: I was a bannerman for Ahylsaaria Vincrute, and I had to defend the keep when it was being raided.

What are your skills?: Skills? Hm... I am quite good at causing chaos, I am agile, and... well, that's about it.

What weapon do you prefer?: I prefer bows and throwing knives.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to join the order, because I wish to aid you in bringing down Oren's government, because I do not believe in their laws.

What are some strength’s of yours?: Strengths? My proficiency with ranged weapons, and my agility.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): I had a shitty childhood, and i'm not a very good person... Honestly, what else do you need to know?

Huron leans back in his chair, with his left elbow against the arm rest. He examines the parchment.

ACCEPTED

OOC:

MC Name: Watty_Banker

Timezone: GMT:00

Skype Name: Watty_Banker

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yep, thats also Watty_Banker

How long have you been playing on the server?: 9 months

How long you can you be online per day?: Depends the day, usually around 6 hours, maybe more at weekends

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Many of Kyles old guilds, I have an Alchemy guild on another character and I have owned an Assassin's guild

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Yep, leader of the Assassin's guild before and still leader of this Alchemy guild

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): I have a VA on another character, right now this one on this character is outdated and will be updated soon.

RP:

Name: 'Connor'

Race: Human, Adunian

Past Experience in military and combat: I have skills in weapons, swords to hatchets, I cannot remember the giver of my skills though. Faught in wars.

What are your skills?: Stealth, Murder.

What weapon do you prefer?: Dagger

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to have purpose. I hear that this human nation is supporting Tyranny, I wish to help in anyway I can.

What are some strength’s of yours?: Stealth, Murder.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): This may seem odd but, I know very little about myself. I simply... woke up one day.

OOC:

MC Name: Mythrilknite

Timezone: (-7:00 GMT, or Mountain Time)

Skype Name: Siermitch

Do you have Teamspeak?: I don't.

How long have you been playing on the server?: A day, thus far.

How long you can you be online per day?: Hopefully as much as possible, though time will be limited on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays because of college courses.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: None on the server, thus far, though I've been in too many to count outside of Minecraft.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Not sure if this counts, but I work a seasonal job for a local racing company, and I oversee a lot of the actions there, and have for years.

RP:

Name: Gion Adrigun

Past Experience in military and combat: None in military, but I spent a lot of my earlier years as a hunter, foraging and hunting for various kinds of food and wildlife.

What are your skills?: I'm a self-taught culinary enthusiast, with some informal training in locksmithing.

What weapon do you prefer?: Most of the time, the sword, but if a situation calls for a more stealth related activity, I prefer the bow. Most of the time spent hunting was utilizing the bow, so I wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be the weapon I have more finesse with in particular.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: If anything can help me gain a proper footing in this part of the land, it's allegiance to an order such as this. I value the hospice and (at least) temporary citizenship I have been granted, and I would be honored to take it further.

What are some strength’s of yours?: I'm a talented farmer/fisherman, and the opportunity never passes me by to cook something that I personally catch. When the day is done, I find I'm never left displeased by the work that I do on a day-to-day basis, and hopefully I can pass that fortune on to the Order.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): I don't remember much about where I came from, other than it was on the eastern coast of Anthos. I took hold of culinary arts because of my mother. My father was a locksmith, and he taught me his trade for a while as well. But I think that the application of food-related studies is more prevalent than a locksmith, so I guess I kinda stuck to that.

Other than that, I've been told I'm friendly and accepting of people that return the same gesture, and I haven't been met with any hostility here.

OOC:

MC Name: Mythrilknite

Timezone: (-7:00 GMT, or Mountain Time)

Skype Name: Siermitch

Do you have Teamspeak?: I don't.

How long have you been playing on the server?: A day, thus far.

How long you can you be online per day?: Hopefully as much as possible, though time will be limited on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays because of college courses.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: None on the server, thus far, though I've been in too many to count outside of Minecraft.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Not sure if this counts, but I work a seasonal job for a local racing company, and I oversee a lot of the actions there, and have for years.

RP:

Name: Gion Adrigun

Past Experience in military and combat: None in military, but I spent a lot of my earlier years as a hunter, foraging and hunting for various kinds of food and wildlife.

What are your skills?: I'm a self-taught culinary enthusiast, with some informal training in locksmithing.

What weapon do you prefer?: Most of the time, the sword, but if a situation calls for a more stealth related activity, I prefer the bow. Most of the time spent hunting was utilizing the bow, so I wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be the weapon I have more finesse with in particular.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: If anything can help me gain a proper footing in this part of the land, it's allegiance to an order such as this. I value the hospice and (at least) temporary citizenship I have been granted, and I would be honored to take it further.

What are some strength’s of yours?: I'm a talented farmer/fisherman, and the opportunity never passes me by to cook something that I personally catch. When the day is done, I find I'm never left displeased by the work that I do on a day-to-day basis, and hopefully I can pass that fortune on to the Order.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): I don't remember much about where I came from, other than it was on the eastern coast of Anthos. I took hold of culinary arts because of my mother. My father was a locksmith, and he taught me his trade for a while as well. But I think that the application of food-related studies is more prevalent than a locksmith, so I guess I kinda stuck to that.

Other than that, I've been told I'm friendly and accepting of people that return the same gesture, and I haven't been met with any hostility here.

Huron looks at the application, thinking. Huron lifts his head up and glances at Gion.

"This is quite the writing you got here. I believe you will do well in our Order."

ACCEPTED  

OOC:

MC Name: Watty_Banker

Timezone: GMT:00

Skype Name: Watty_Banker

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yep, thats also Watty_Banker

How long have you been playing on the server?: 9 months

How long you can you be online per day?: Depends the day, usually around 6 hours, maybe more at weekends

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Many of Kyles old guilds, I have an Alchemy guild on another character and I have owned an Assassin's guild

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Yep, leader of the Assassin's guild before and still leader of this Alchemy guild

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): I have a VA on another character, right now this one on this character is outdated and will be updated soon.

RP:

Name: 'Connor'

Race: Human, Adunian

Past Experience in military and combat: I have skills in weapons, swords to hatchets, I cannot remember the giver of my skills though. Faught in wars.

What are your skills?: Stealth, Murder.

What weapon do you prefer?: Dagger

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to have purpose. I hear that this human nation is supporting Tyranny, I wish to help in anyway I can.

What are some strength’s of yours?: Stealth, Murder.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): This may seem odd but, I know very little about myself. I simply... woke up one day.

Receives the application and reads it very thoroughly, "Very well, get him his uniform."

ACCEPTED

OOC:
MC Name: BUBnbojo
Timezone: Midwest
Skype Name: BUBnbojo
Do you have Teamspeak?: No
How long have you been playing on the server?: A year, since Skravia was a town
How long you can you be online per day?: bout an hour and a half
What past guilds have you been apart of?: Dwarven legion, White Rose, Elmore Gate's sceret drug lab, Kal'tahar House
Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Nay
Do you have a VA? (What evils?):

RP:
Name: Relik Fanghur Gates
Race: Dwarf
Past Experience in military and combat: Served as soldier in 3 consecutive battles, Fought in the wilds alongside me uncle for many years.
What are your skills?: Wileding an axe, archery, spearhooking, Brewing, Running short distances
What weapon do you prefer?: A wide headed battle axe, but I do use a sword
Why do you wish to join the Order?: A wish for a house to allegiance myself with
What are some strength’s of yours?: Diplomacy by way of violence
Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): Parents murdered by orcs, Raised by  three uncles, learned blacksmithing and Brewing, Survived many a journey, Have lived through many ages, Near death expierience in one battle, but uncle saved me.

OOC:

MC Name: BUBnbojo

Timezone: Midwest

Skype Name: BUBnbojo

Do you have Teamspeak?: No

How long have you been playing on the server?: A year, since Skravia was a town

How long you can you be online per day?: bout an hour and a half

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Dwarven legion, White Rose, Elmore Gate's sceret drug lab, Kal'tahar House

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Nay

Do you have a VA? (What evils?):

RP:

Name: Relik Fanghur Gates

Past Experience in military and combat: Served as soldier in 3 consecutive battles, Fought in the wilds alongside me uncle for many years.

What are your skills?: Wileding an axe, archery, spearhooking, Brewing, Running short distances

What weapon do you prefer?: A wide headed battle axe, but I do use a sword

Why do you wish to join the Order?: A wish for a house to allegiance myself with

What are some strength’s of yours?: Diplomacy by way of violence

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): Parents murdered by orcs, Raised by  three uncles, learned blacksmithing and Brewing, Survived many a journey, Have lived through many ages, Near death expierience in one battle, but uncle saved me.

Smiling, he reads the application after Relik hands it to him, "I've been waiting for you to fill this out. You will make a excellent part in the Order."

ACCEPTED

Application

OOC:

MC Name: Krazey101

Timezone: Central

Skype Name: Krazey101_supercaldude

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

How long you can you be online per day?: Depends, perhaps one to  two hours

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Kal'tahar

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: No

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): No

RP:

Name: Ulmo Gates

Past Experience in military and combat: Kal'tahar

What are your skills?: Everything

What weapon do you prefer?: Sword

Why do you wish to join the Order?: For glory and honor

What are some strength’s of yours?: Intelligence

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): A smart lad, he was quickly recognized for his wit, Ulmo also found skill with a blade and most recently woodmans craft such as woodcutting, mining, strategizing, hunting, and most importantly respect for nature.

Application

OOC:

MC Name: Krazey101

Timezone: Central

Skype Name: Krazey101_supercaldude

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

How long you can you be online per day?: Depends, perhaps one to  two hours

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Kal'tahar

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): No

RP:

Name: Ulmo Gates

Past Experience in military and combat: Kal'tahar

What are your skills?: Everything

What weapon do you prefer?: Sword

Why do you wish to join the Order?: For glory and honor

What are some strength’s of yours?: Intelligence

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): A smart lad, he was quickly recognized for his wit, Ulmo also found skill with a blade and most recently woodmans craft such as woodcutting, mining, strategizing, hunting, and most importantly respect for nature.

Huron looks at the application, then looking up at Ulmo.

"I think you are good enough."

ACCEPTED

OOC:

MC Name: mafiaxsaint

Timezone: Eastern time 

Skype Name: mafiaxsaint

Do you have Teamspeak?: no

How long have you been playing on the server?: about 4-6 months

How long you can you be online per day?: depends. I can usually play any time from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Sometimes I wont be able to play though.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: None

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): 1b, and 2a

RP:

Name: Dawn Hanson

Past Experience in military and combat: Fought in a few skirmishes and one battle

What are your skills?: I am small and light so I can move fast and quietly. I can also fight well with small weapons.

What weapon do you prefer?: A dagger and throwing knives, But I will be using a hidden blade for quick and easy kills.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I was attacked many times by Abresian guards and want them out of Oren, specifically Abresi. They are no help to any one.

What are some strength’s of yours?: I am small and agile. I can run quickly and move quietly. I use stealth to kill people.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): My mother died giving birth to me, and my father disappeared,  so I was raised an trained by my uncle. I used to fight with aside him, but that has not happened lately. I want to help in any way I can to get rid of the guards of Abresi.

Dawn Hanson

OOC:

MC Name: mafiaxsaint

Timezone: Eastern time 

Skype Name: mafiaxsaint

Do you have Teamspeak?: no

How long have you been playing on the server?: about 4-6 months

How long you can you be online per day?: depends. I can usually play any time from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Sometimes I wont be able to play though.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: None

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): 1b, and 2a

RP:

Name: Dawn Hanson

Past Experience in military and combat: Fought in a few skirmishes and one battle

What are your skills?: I am small and light so I can move fast and quietly. I can also fight well with small weapons.

What weapon do you prefer?: A dagger and throwing knives, But I will be using a hidden blade for quick and easy kills.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I was attacked many times by Abresian guards and want them out of Oren, specifically Abresi. They are no help to any one.

What are some strength’s of yours?: I am small and agile. I can run quickly and move quietly. I use stealth to kill people.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): My mother died giving birth to me, and my father disappeared,  so I was raised an trained by my uncle. I used to fight with aside him, but that has not happened lately. I want to help in any way I can to get rid of the guards of Abresi.

Dawn Hanson

Huron sitting in his seat writing a letter. One of his men comes up to him and hands him a parchment.

"Oh another application? Hmmm."

He examines the application, thinking.

"This man is worth joining us."

ACCEPTED ((msg Onslaughted on where to go in game.. Rply send a bird.))

((Hidden blades... super edge. Well, my name is 'The Skinwalker' and I HAVE carved my teeth to look like fangs... Actually, after seeing me, hidden blades would be referred to as 'minor edge'

Application

OOC:
MC Name: Dtrik
Timezone: I'll keep that a secret.
Skype Name: Dougy98
Do you have Teamspeak?: nope
How long have you been playing on the server?: On and off for about seven months
How long you can you be online per day?: weekdays around 3 hours and weekends around 13 
What past guilds have you been apart of?: Kal'Tahar
Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Nothing I would officially call leadership.
Do you have a VA? (What evils?): Yep, http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/101000-chase-fireaxe-iis-va/ (1a 1b 2a 2b 2c 5 5)

RP:
Name: Chase Fireaxe II
Past Experience in military and combat: Oi KELL DEM ZOMBEHS!!!
What are your skills?: Chopping wood when I am doing nothing.
What weapon do you prefer?: I prefer the axe but during hard times ((when i dont have a lot of resources on hand)) I use a sword.
Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to not be a wonder anymore.
What are some strength’s of yours?:  I am a very tall dwarf. Most of my ideas are based around logic.
Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): 

((ill just give you the entire thing BAM)) Before I was born and in my early childhood my family experienced great poverty. They lived off the land and stole from houses and shops when things got really bad. They were lucky to see even the smallest portion of their harvest after giving what was due to the owner. Often times returning to steal a larger portion after the harvest was in. But when my mother became pregnant they knew they could not afford to feed three mouths this way and moved to a city in Oren.

Shortly after their arrival in Oren I was born. But unlike most other babes I did not cry, but instead my small hands reached for something near by. A small hammer bringing it close to me, and this my parents saw as an omen of me being a warrior. Their hopes were in vain for they believed I was the mighty dwarf Dwain Irongut reborn, but they were wrong. I was more akin to his darker, more twisted brother, Heron.

At the age of eight I began working with my father to make a living for my family in Oren. He had take a job as a blacksmith's apprentice and was often tasked with gathering wood for the forge. I loved the task of cutting wood because I was able to work without thinking. Swinging the axe my father gave me for hours on end chopping wood. This was where my weapon of choice came from. For from that early age I have always carried an axe with me.

But this work in Oren was not enough to keep my family fed. So my father began to return to his old ways of stealing from others. He never practiced the art of pickpocketing, for as a dwarf his hands were large and much to awkward to reach into another's pocket unnoticed. But breaking and entering or lockpicking was easy for a dwarf skilled with his hands. So over time I began to learn these tricks from my dad. We never went during the day, and often times traveled many hours by night to reach a distant location for which we could break into. Though my father sometimes would break into a house, I preferred to pick the lock, the process being much quieter than my father's. Still being young and smaller hands lockpicking was easy for me to learn. The gentle probing of a lock and the scraping of the tumblers was almost too simple for my dwarven hands that were made for such a precise touch.

After several years of going with my father I decided to try breaking into a house on my own. Slipping away after my parents had gone to sleep I found a nearby house and began picking the lock. Little did I know that word of the robberies had spread throughout the small villages of Oren to where I was staying I finally opened the lock. As the door swung open I was startled by the sight of an old man sitting in a chair by the fire, having dozed off while keeping guard over his house. I was backing towards the door to shut it when the man awoke with a start. Realizing that the man would be able to recognize me and put me in danger of being arrested by the guards I leapt at him swinging hard with my left hand. The blow caught the man off guard, still slightly shocked by sight of me in his doorway. From there I just went into a rage, anger at the man for having so much in his house compared to the meagerness of my upbringing, anger at his ability to live to an old age without fear of having enough to eat. My hand closed around the handle of the axe as I brought it out swinging wildly at the man. Several blows were glancing, but they did the trick. The man was driven to his knees at which point I leapt onto the man driving him to ground. As he struggled to push me off of him I took the axe pressing the shaft of it down against his windpipe crushing it and cutting off his air flow. He struggled against the attack, but already it was too late. He was weaker do to his age, wounded by the blade of the axe, and struggling to lift me off of him as his air flow and oxygen was slowly cut off. His flailing became more sporadic and desperate and as the last bit of life fled from him I felt hot tears streaming down my face.

I sat there on the floor for several hours that night, reflecting on who I had become. I was shocked to find myself numb to the fact of killing the old man. But as time went on I realized that I had in fact been numb for a long time to the idea of others pain and suffering. As I had grown up my parents had told me stories of Dwain and his dark brother Heron. As my parents had told me these stories, hoping to fascinate me with the tales of the mighty Dwain, I was enthralled by the grasping for power that Heron had. I knew then that I had to leave my parents, so I pushed the old man's chair into the fire and placed some other items haphazardly around it so that it would catch the entire house on fire. I grabbed several possessions of the old man's and fled.

I decided I would seek out the mysteries of Heron, how he had gained his power and trace the steps he had taken. So I started with the Elven city of Normandor. While I was there I propped the Elves knowledge of Dwain and Heron's struggles. Hoping that they held some secret that my parents had not known about. At night I would venture out to the shoreline villages, robbing travelers and houses by night. I took to a taste of killing, the second life I took was a young farmhand I caught sleeping alongside the road. I bound him and took my axe. Spending much of the night seeing how many cuts I could inflict on the poor soul before he died. Sadly it was only fifty seven. But I reveled in the knowledge.

But as my search in Normandor produced less and less results I grew frustrated and left. Making my way to the lands of Oren. My time spent with the Elves had taken the edge off my crusty Dwarven accent and I searched for secrets that the humans held, eventually making my way to the wilds where I met Dalejin Kal'Tahar. It was with him that I found a chance to rise to power through service to the group of men he led.