Thondor Spirits/entities

homijoe

-:The Thondor:-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

BIG EDIT... 

THIS CREATURE HAS BEEN CHANGED SO THAT THEY WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE ALREADY EXISTED AS SENTIENT BEINGS IN THE 4.0 WORLD AND WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN THERE FOR A LONG TIME.

tree%2Bcreature%2Bcolor%2Bsketch2%2Bsm.j

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(NOTE: more stuff is still being figured out lorewise: (origin, if they can be tamed, how to be

divine/Udemar)

Updates:

Rogue Thondors Removed PERMANENTLY 

THESE ARE NOT GOLEMS. STOP TELLING ME THEY ARE.

So I had an Idea that came to me a while ago that have some correlation to golems and their Use....

Golems are controlled by an owner which they serve and take orders from.

They are souls trapped inside an entity powered by magic or golemancy (Redstone)

An idea came to me about possibly a race/group of Elemental creatures that have possibly been /hiding/ out of sight and out of view in the far reaches of the world.

But they have just appeared from being in a deep hibernation or exile.

fire02.jpg

They would be split up into  5 different elements

Earth Fire Ice Water Air (Air in which would be the most Intelligent out of the 5 original types)

Different names and Biomes for each type according to they're group:

Earth : Irdae (Forests, Swamps : (most commonly found type)

Fire: Saurda (Almosts entirely Rogues,: Deserts)

Ice: Lostor (Snow Biomes and Icy Lakes)

Water: Duinethor (Streams, Rivers, Oceans)

Air: Udemar : Found in shrines

They are all Thondor but according to each enviroment/element they have a different name

(like a subspecies)

Air types, when they are incorporated maybe will be deceased Thondor of the 4 other types...(?)

All of them contain magic

Earth thondor are made of dirt, rocks, and pebbles from the deep but are covered in brush

Fire thondor are made of fire, rocks and magic

Water thondor are made of water and magic

Ice thondor are made of ice and magic

Ice%2BGolem%2B%2Bwork%2Bin%2Bprogress%2B

Note these are not meant to be confused with golems

Golems are created unnaturally by (men) by I mean the people of Anthos.

They remain neutral unless provoked and have no correlation nor are they allied with any group

But they are naturally bound to their environment, meaning if you **** with their home, they will kill you.

NOTE: Only Udemar and Divine Thondor have the ability to Speak

This Goes along with the burning of forests, creation of cities, dredging of rivers, etc.

*THESE ARE NOT ENTS DONT GET THEM CONFUSED*

So they stand for no one but their, "Biome"

Taming/and/or/ breeding of these creatures is rendered obsolete

Creative-earth-magma-fire-water-and-iron

---------------------TECHNICAL STUFF-----

So they will be able to be played by players, (applied for, format coming soon)

There will be seperate subtypes which I will eventually add on to but here as Follows

Original Thondor

- REGULAR ELEMENTAL THONDOR

- ONLY ATTACK UNLESS HABITAT EFFECTED/ATTACKED

(Rogue Thondor Temporarily Removed. There may be One, Rply later on)

Divine Thondor

- Strongest and most intelligent of all the Thondor  (Events only, possibly only one Divine Udemar will exist)

Very tall and powerful

NOTE: Divine thondor that are Udemar will be practically impossible to find

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

li54_airElementalSplash.jpg

Height: 

Original Thondor + (Rogue) are about 15-25 feet tall (excluding Udemar)

Divine Thondor are 30 feet tall, but very sleek.

Different types of Original Thondor don't vary in height too much disregarding their Element

Cities will mainly be Ruins or hidden valleys/ holes. (primitive)

UPDATE: Roleplay style

Roaming Anthos, these creatures will have a fairly unique roleplay style.

For the Original Thondor, because they are unable to speak at all or even barely, however they can understand players..

IMPORTANT

Thondor, though seeming that they are of a higher level of intelligence, can't communicate with any other race other than murmurs (Later in this post this will be expanded on). They have almost no comprehension of civilization or a care for it at all. IM NOT SAYING THEY ARE ENTS IN THIS SENTENCE, but the concepts are similar. Their only care in the world is for their brothers and their home. That is why I removed rogues, because I realized that Thondor must be completely seperated from the *modern* world of anthos. Although, like in the roleplay I provided in the topic, they will be able to reply to interactions between them and the people of Anthos in a minimal and peaceful standpoint.

Something I had in mind, this is important, is that wherever a Thondor is located along with a certain people. (Ice thondor with Dwarves, for example) they are able to to have those kinds of interactions like I provided in the Topic. because the villager lived and bonded with the forest, the Thondor was able to communicate in a peaceful standpoint. (IE pulling the tree off the carriage)

But cannot AND WILL NEVER be able to be tamed or controlled using magic, force, or any other type of control...

The specific types will only be able to communicate (barely) with whatever race lives in that certain biome that their element is protecting..

IE (more examples) Elves / Irdae  Orcs/Saurda

Things like if someone comes upon an Irdae in the Witch woods, it may go something like this....

"Mmm..?"

*a small bristle of trees and the cracking of branches becomes viewable in the distance

"Who's there?!?!"

*unsheathes sword

"O' beh dat?....

(silence)

*the bristle of leaves becomes loudest as a tall, figure appears out of the brush, still oblivious to the villager standing in shock*

"Whu-......."

*it looks at him silently, the leaves, twigs, and logs of great sizes that make up the creature's complex move with him*

".........m..........."

"Whu.....What are you? 

*the figure stands silently still, eyeing the villager with only wonder and curiousity

".........b-uh................."

*it turns its head away from him and looks at a small carriage with various foods and other supplies, trapped under a fallen tree...*

*the creature moves towards it, and begins picking up the tree off the carriage

"DUN'T TOUCH DAT, DAS MY STUFF NOW GET OR ELSE..."

*the creature moves the tree off the carriage, brushes some leaves off the carriage, and places the tree beside the villager*

"Where.... where did you come from??"

*the villager looks in amazement and wonder

"........."

*The creature sits there silently for a moment, then gives the man a small, almost unnoticeable smile, and slowly trods off with a loud "THUMP"

"What was that?"

And a story, if a villager would have written about an encounter with a thondor

(Irdae) 

There was never any thought of something like this happening to us. The village elders had thought for some time that war would come, reducing our crops, our life's work to rubble. Trees ablaze, the horns of Dwarfish and human alike, blowing loudly in the night. Our awakened shock as legions of Oren soldiers march to battle. The Monks stand cautiously.

The destruction and cruelty of war knows no boundaries. People come and people go, but nobody really understands the toll it takes on all of us.

This is not a tale mattering war, however.

On a sunny day, the heat intense as a thousand embers, we folk tended to what little crop we had left. Some of us harvesting the seared and crumbling roots of what we used to call food. Eating it to keep us alive.

But something was there. Something.

It came out of the wood….

Infused with green brown and black. Rocks and boulders, pebbles and sediment. Pulling along plants and leaves.   
It walked towards us, no fears it felt. Only curious eyes, peering down on us like we were it, only to the skies we look. 
It was infused with great magic, a green magic. like a warrior of the forests, protecting all within it. A protector of the earth we stood on.
All of a sudden it reached for something.
In a pack, of sandalwood and grass. 

A basket big enough for ten orcs abound with foods of all kinds.

Carrots, Taters, anything food…

As the others led their eager hands for the bountiful feast presented, snatching and grabbing to save the lives of many.

I alone watched it 

"thump,…Thump.." it went as it re entered the brush.

This account is not to be taken lightly.
It was not spoken of that night, for we celebrated.

But we knew in our hearts, something had awoken from the deep…

- Braebuk Danderlun   of Lenfarthing

16ea8a8f1d1f9a716bd0208e83ffbda2-d4vhq0g

Lastly, players may not apply directly to be Thondor, but once in game, Characters can be made. (non divine or air)

Fire, Water, Ice, or Earth (my favorite)

How to become a Divine or air Thondor I'm still figuring out...

I have gotten a huge amount of support for this Idea and I have been waiting for a VERY long time to present it, so I hope it at least gets a chance to be a part of LoTC

(I also hope it strays away from all the war and stuff going on indirectly)

The Main points of why I want this to be a part of LoTC is because I feel we NEED something like this to check out and focus on.

The amount of bad blood, OOC fights, and war going on right now smothering the little RP left is incredible.

I feel like if we get this implemented, players will have something new and fresh to check out and RP with.

RP expanded

New Things

The fun this will create will revive LoTC's interest in things besides nonstop PVP and endless war.

I just wanted to put this out there for the betterment of LoTC and its

community.....

I had alot of fun thinking this all up and writing it, so I hope you enjoy!

-Homijoe

+1

I think adding creatures and more fun stuff for players to check out may weed out all the ooc crap and pvp thats going on

Maybe add some more roleplay which we need

ALSO 200TH POST WOOOOO

Actually looks pretty nice. But, I don't feel like staring down a 30-foot volcano monster. Downsize, bro, downsize.

Actually looks pretty nice. But, I don't feel like staring down a 30-foot volcano monster. Downsize, bro, downsize.

Yea maybe less than that, ill do it like 15-25 feet

+1

This is a very good idea, as Golems are becoming a bit more popular, although, I /do/ suggest you create an application format, so we don't have a bunch of these floating around everywhere. This may or may not happen, but at least be careful on who are becoming these things. Good luck with this!

~ Dadmat2

+1

This is a very good idea, as Golems are becoming a bit more popular, although, I /do/ suggest you create an application format, so we don't have a bunch of these floating around everywhere. This may or may not happen, but at least be careful on who are becoming these things. Good luck with this!

~ Dadmat2

Yea Ill be trying to figure out the entire thing this is just the start (; +1 thanks for the input

Going to create an Application for this if it gets accepted to LoTC

Format and everything

I love it! I give it a big, fat  +

Or a Pluse one, which ever

+1