The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

((No perms))

MC: visualjaw

((Can we claim "Open FOA Room"s?))

((Yes but only if you don't have a room))

((there is also new rooms Safen has made more bigger then the other ones))

OOC: so i log in today and find a sign that says "stop hoarding materials, it is against the rules of the FoA". The guild rules say nothing about this and im kind of pissed for somebody going through my chests. anybody want to tell me something that i dont know?

Re-posted app beacose it was skiped.

Brief Character History: I was born on a forest far away from society where my parents taught me how to survive on the wilderness. At my 19 years I started a trip to the society.

Character Name (I.C.): Eusebio

Character name (O.C.) Eusemaster

Race: Human

IC Age: 20

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldied (If there's no space for more soldiers I can be a preacher)

Goals in the FOA?: Help FOA to defeat Undead and all the enemies of aegis. ((RPing))

Good deeds you have done?: Help defending village of the undead.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I haven't done any serious crime.

How did you hear of us?: A scroll on the mayor city.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, beacose I have seen how they destroyed many very friendly cities.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword and bow. ((Skills are broken))

Are you a capable builder?: Yes

Can you wield any other weapons?: No, just bows and swords.

Any special skills?: I can survive on the wilderness.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, beacose I have seen how the powers of Aeriel have be very effective against undead.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will do everything I will be told to do.

denied Please show more bio in your char

((No perms))

MC: visualjaw

((Added))

I also am without permissions [1337sh0t]

I am also without a form of accomodation, so if there is a space in the barracks it would be much appreciated

((Added))

We are currently rebuilding due to the undead attacking

Items needed:

sandstone

Glowstone

wool

((We plan out this attack on us with the undead))

We are currently rebuilding due to the undead attacking

Items needed:

sandstone

Glowstone

wool

((We plan out this attack on us with the undead))

Maur, Tylos and I brought the sand stone :)

Also, I am allowed to accept applications now.

((We need to make a new thread, Maur isn't able to update this thread making the first post very out-of-date and the entire thread, disorganized.))

((We need to make a new thread, Maur isn't able to update this thread making the first post very out-of-date and the entire thread, disorganized.))

Agreed.

((Yes you are right))

((New followers of Aeriel page go Here! and updated can someone please lock this? ))