The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Brief Character History: I was born on a forest far away from society where my parents taught me how to survive on the wilderness. At my 19 years I started a trip to the society.

Character Name (I.C.): Eusebio

Character name (O.C.) Eusemaster

Race: Human

IC Age: 20

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldied (If there's no space for more soldiers I can be a preacher)

Goals in the FOA?: Help FOA to defeat Undead and all the enemies of aegis. ((RPing))

Good deeds you have done?: Help defending village of the undead.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No

How did you hear of us?: A scroll on the mayor city.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, beacose I have seen how they destroyed many very friendly cities.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword and bow. ((Skills are broken))

Are you a capable builder?: Yes

Can you wield any other weapons?: No, just bows and swords.

Any special skills?: I can survive on the wilderness.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, beacose I have seen how the powers of Aeriel have be very effective against undead.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will do everything I will be told to do.

I lost all permissions to the FOA northern encampment. A lot of my things were in my quarters. Is there anything that can be done to help?

Brief Character History: I have a worked as a Bannist Guard for Robert Bannstir I then left it after he died of a liver infection, I then moved on to work as a Grey Guard, the Alrasian diplomat which I felt the pay wasn't enough for what I was doing, so I then decided to become a Farmer which I very much enjoy even though it is hard work.

Character Name (I.C.): Majester

Character name (O.C.) Rottingcoreispro

IC Age: 23

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I would like to be a FOA soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: My goal in the FOA is to meet new people, help the ascended and to help better myself as an individual. (OOC: As well as producing fun RP.)

Good deeds you have done?: I am helping somebody right now to change his ways from evil to a better person, I help anybody in need and I currently have three people living in my house.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have stabbed people in self defense, I have been rude to people if they have been rude to my friends most likely.

How did you hear of us?: I have talked to Chrisdena when she was in FOA uniform and it seemed she was nice so I think if more people are like her in FOA then that would be a great place to be at.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I have seen the death and destruction they have caused and I can safely say I despise them.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword. I am a master swordsman. (level 64)

Are you a capable builder?:Yes I made my own house.

Can you wield any other weapons?: I could if taught.

Any special skills?: Not really, no.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Of course.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will help them out especially more and I am willing to help anybody, especially FOA and Ascended. Aeriel on the other hand I would praise her as much as possible at any time possible to people around me, to share her ways.

Brief Character History: I have a worked as a Bannist Guard for Robert Bannstir I then left it after he died of a liver infection, I then moved on to work as a Grey Guard, the Alrasian diplomat which I felt the pay wasn't enough for what I was doing, so I then decided to become a Farmer which I very much enjoy even though it is hard work.

Character Name (I.C.): Majester

Character name (O.C.) Rottingcoreispro

IC Age: 23

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I would like to be a FOA soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: My goal in the FOA is to meet new people, help the ascended and to help better myself as an individual. (OOC: As well as producing fun RP.)

Good deeds you have done?: I am helping somebody right now to change his ways from evil to a better person, I help anybody in need and I currently have three people living in my house.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have stabbed people in self defense, I have been rude to people if they have been rude to my friends most likely.

How did you hear of us?: I have talked to Chrisdena when she was in FOA uniform and it seemed she was nice so I think if more people are like her in FOA then that would be a great place to be at.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I have seen the death and destruction they have caused and I can safely say I despise them.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword. I am a master swordsman. (level 64)

Are you a capable builder?:Yes I made my own house.

Can you wield any other weapons?: I could if taught.

Any special skills?: Not really, no.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Of course.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will help them out especially more and I am willing to help anybody, especially FOA and Ascended. Aeriel on the other hand I would praise her as much as possible at any time possible to people around me, to share her ways.

Welcome Majester, to the FOA.

Brief Character History: Alvy Elfi is a Wood-Elf who have certain special powers within his body that are sealed away. At a young age he left his home of step-parents to live in the forest to become one with nature. Being able to sharpen his skills in archery. But with this he became weaken in Close Combat.

Character Name (I.C.): Alvy Elfi

Character name (O.C.) Leafy_Knight

Race: Wood Elf

IC Age: 84

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): FOA Soldier

Goals in the FOA?: Being able to sharpen Alvy's skills in many styles of Close Combat Swordsmanship, Archery, Blacksmith.

Good deeds you have done?: Alvy have fought against the Undead for about two attacks. Defending off and helping the Elven city and the Orc City. Even if they cruel dammed us to leave after the war.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Alvy haven't did anything bad to name. Yet.

How did you hear of us?: By Abeam <3

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Alvy have seen the death of many around him while being in war, the horror of seeing many beings die from just a insane cause. The Undead which cause Alvy want to kill them. Even seeing a low minor of the Undead he kills on the spot.

What is your primary weapon in battle?: Bow, [skill within it 47]

Are you a capable builder?: Alvy is not much of a builder. [ooc: But myself yes I am a wonderful builder.]

Can you wield any other weapons?: Yes, Alvy is able to use a Sword.

Any special skills?: A hidden power within Alvy that if active a large destruction's around him. The land flatting around him. But this power is hard to active.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Of course Alvy have faith within Aeriel but in time he would try to show how he respects in the Aeriel to everyone he see.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: Alvy will be able to do anything in all his power to help FOA in any way to make them progress in growing larger. Helping even in gathering supplies at times or kill anything. Even at the simple thing of just guarding a small piece of dirt.

Brief Character History: Andor_Abys ((abysmall)) is a human that was the sibling of 3 older brother's and sister's, He is the youngest child, at the age of 22. He was lost and now he was found by an old man who informed Andor about the world he was in the world of aegis, Andor has not obtained a job yet nor has he tried to obtain one But lately he has heard about the FOA and he has sent in a application to join them...

Character Name (I.C.): Andor_Abys

Character name (O.C.) Abysmall

IC Age: 22

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): FOA soldier!

Goals in the FOA?: to become a better Rp'er

Good deeds you have done?: I have traveled threw out the world slaying monsters and giving materials to people in need of them.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No i have not.

How did you hear of us?: Threw teamspeak

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes Because i have been hit by one of their lightning bolts in the humans major city they are quite annoying!

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Bow skill is broken

Are you a capable builder?: Yes i am a capable builder.

Can you wield any other weapons?: Sword or i can make traps.

Any special skills?: Carpentry,Gathering,Farming,Archery!

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes i do have faith in the goddess Aeriel, I will tell others because i believe others have the right to know about the FOA and what they believe in.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: Well i am capable of making beautiful structures Accurate shot in battle Gathering resources and doing tasks for others.

Abeam is in command. He will be accepting or denying apps. I have a rebellion to run so I cannot put a fair amount of time into apps.

What about the other apps abeam?

Abeam is in command. He will be accepting or denying apps. I have a rebellion to run so I cannot put a fair amount of time into apps.

As soon as I get fixed up Ill have a rebellion to join, so Maur will be in charge next probobly.

Leafy and Abysmal are both accepted, make Aegis proud men.

My application haven't been reviewed, I posted it before Leaft and Abysmal but their applications were accepted. Please review it.

Yea same here. My app hot skipped

Yea same here. My app got skipped

Bigwilly, I believe your app was denied. If your app has been skipped, please repost it.