The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Brief Character History:

I am Malanar ive traveled the world looking for a reason to live after the passing of my family by the hands of the undead. On my Journeys i have found a dear friend Arkosh, after i have met up with Arkosh i have been having run ins with undead, some even at the entrance of Oren and I always wanted my revenge on them, but i couldn't do it. But I am only now a simple fisherman, fighting the monsters at night and helping when i can.

Character Name (I.C.):

Malanar

Character name (O.C.)

bouby99

Race:

Human

IC Age:

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):

I would be a FOA soldier, given the chance.

Goals in the FOA?:

To stop every last undead, and to bring peace to everybody and rid the world of attack from the undead in every possible way i can. All i wish is to protect the People, and all innocent, but to also serve thy' commands from thy' leaders and ascended.

Good deeds you have done?:

I've saved a man from death, then gave him some of the fish i fished. If you call me a greedy person you are wrong, I have given to the poor and hungry when i was able. I know this is not nearly enough good deeds to be worthy, but i promise you, I will do as many good deeds as possible if i am to be a FOA.

Have you done any bad deeds?:

Never, and am not considering it ever to be so.

How did you hear of us?:

I looked around for the right guild, went to the forums and found you. I think this is the best guild for me.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:

Yes i am so very much, why? Simple, they killed my whole family and have taken down a great city, in all cause of they wanted a little fun? There sick, and should be parted from this world with one thrust of a sword at a time. The undead constantly kills innocents and is always recruits, their numbers are getting bigger, they must be stopped soon before another attack comes.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.):

My weapon of choice is the sword, and my skill with it is 31. I am always willing to train to better myself in combat, whenever i can.

Are you a capable builder?:

Yes i am, i have many experiences being an architect and carpenter.

Can you wield any other weapons?:

no i have not trained any other weapon to be useful enough in combat.

Any special skills?:

None that i know of so far.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:

I do, I have the utmost faith in the Aeriel. I will tell this to many others and keep talking about it to the interested ones, I will also bring it up to my dearest friend.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:

I will help to serve by defending the good and ridding the evil of this world. I will kill every undead i see and if it comes to be, will die trying. I will help any good person i can when i can, I will try to help always and forever as i still draw breath.

This is old. Can a fm lock this?

This is old. Can a fm lock this?

Wish i new this before i wrote out my app, but anyways thanks for saying something or i would of just kept checking to see if i was accepted.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.