The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

((Please read before continuing: Hey everyone, Blaedr here. I am sorry to have to say this but here it goes. Please, do not apply to this guild, or put in to your app, that your main goal or want is to just become Ascended. That is not our goal. We are the Ascendeds Army and RP as such. If that is your main reason for wanting to apply then please do not. Thanks again, and happy hunting/RPing))

*You see a long scroll on the message board outside the Major City.

Hail, people o' Aegis. I be Blaedr Stouthammer, Commander o' the Followers o' Aeriel. Recently, the Sages o' the Ascended 'ave decreed the UAC ta become the Followers o' Aeriel. This is a great honor and we shall remain as such ta lead the people o' Aegis fer when the Ascended return.

Fer those o' ye who didn't know, many guilds and nations were goin' ta be housed in the Ascended Citadel and the Followers o' Aeriel were meant ta be the Ascendeds personal army due ta our dedication ta the Ascended in the past. This has not changed. We may not be able ta now live in the Ascended Citadel, due ta the attack on Alstion and the Citadel, but we are goin' ta build our own Forward Keep in the Kingdom o' Oren ta 'elp with the war efforts. We will be rallyin' all who oppose the Undead and speakin' o' Aeriels love and guidance. We will also be tellin' as many as we can o' the comin' o' the Ascended and how they will be back stronger than ever. They be our Saviors and Guardians and will be there fer us.

We are now redoublin' our efforts and are open ta new recruits. If interested please let me know o' yer interest. ((/tell me in game my MC Name = Blaedr and apply on the forums here.))

Thank ye, and may Aeriel watch over us, and everyone else, in our fight against the Undead. And may the Ascended rise once again, stronger than ever. Do not lose faith, the Ascended will be back.

-Signed by Blaedr Stouthammer, Commander o' the Followers o' Aeriel

OOC Lore and Goals: This guild is the former UAC, or United Aegis Coalition. We have changed our name by decree of the Sages and are their army and prophets, as said so by them. This guild is all about fighting the Undead and spreading the word of Aeriel's warmth and news. We also will protect and serve the people of Aegis whenever they ask for it and will uphold this as one of our core values.

Aeriel has whispered to some of our members, myself included, about how we are supposed to spread the news of how the Ascended are our Guardians and Saviors and that they will come back stronger than ever. ((And please do not post things like "lolz powergaming" this has actually happened to us! It was a very good RP event.))

This is what our purpose is now. To continue to fight against the Undead while spreading the news of Aeriel's, and the Ascended's, greatness and love.

UPDATE: Due to King Edmund needing the land we built on, we were given a huge guild house in Alkhazar, free and without taxes or fines of any kind. We will now operate out of here, until the Ascended return with their Citadel. We provide housing and a place to keep your belongings.

Also, please do not wear our tag unless you have talked to me personally in game about it. We have a recruiting process for a reason, please adhere to it. Thank you.

Guild Rules

-Follow all server rules

-No stealing from other players

-No griefing

-Must tell of Aeriels love for everyone in Aegis

-No hurting and treating allys, other members, or any one else with disrespect.

-Spies from evil guilds will be dealt with accordingly either by imprisoned, questioned, or given to the local guard.

Information About Allying With Us: If you wish to ally with us, please write on the forums here of your alliance wishes or RP with me in game (No meta though if talking in game and please be IC on the forums). We will be trying to rally Aegis and get as many people following us and believing in the Ascended's true strength, return, and of Aeriels love for us.

---FOA Recruitment Application---

((**Note: IC apps are greatly appreciated and highly valued! Thanks for applying!))

UPDATE!: Since skills are out now, we will require everyone to have a sufficient skill in bows((When fixed)), axes, or swordsmanship. These will be added to the app and you will need the minimum of each to be accepted. Thanks! -B

Brief Character History:

Character Name (I.C.):

Character name (O.C.)

Race:

IC Age:

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):

Goals in the FOA?:

Good deeds you have done?:

Have you done any bad deeds?:

How did you hear of us?:

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.):

Are you a capable builder?:

Can you wield any other weapons?:

Any special skills?:

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:

((Edited our recruitment questions slightly))

((We now have an official skin and uniform! It was made by TwilightStorm so thank him when you get the chance! I will link it below after the OOC brackets. Please also continue to be patient with your application. We need to go through them and evaluate them which does take time. I thank you for your patience and understanding.))

((Please edit the face!!! Do not use this skin without editing the face!))

<!-- m -->http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4e ... 4713447238<!-- m -->

--The Followers of Aeriel Ranks, Members, Divisions, and Allies--

--Ranks--

Commander

Colonel (Requires 45 skill level in your primary weapon of choice)

Major (Requires 40 skill level in your primary weapon of choice)

Captain (Requires 35 skill level in your primary weapon of choice)

Lieutenant (Requires 30 skill level in your primary weapon of choice)

Sergeant (Requires 25 skill level in your primary weapon of choice)

Private (Requires 20 skill level in your primary weapon of choice))

Recruit (Requires 15 skill level in your primary weapon of choice)

Diplomat

((Promotions up to Ranks of Lieutenant or higher have to be discussed with myself or Sage Arcadius))

((Seeing as how ranks are new, all of the members that were members before the skill system came out do not adhere to this rule. As in, they wont be stripped of rank because they didnt have the "appropriate" skill level. That is just silly :P. All new members will be required to have these skill levels (subject to change)))

((NOTE: Ranks are not just given to people if you achieve these skill levels, good RP, the following of orders of your COs, and other factors come into it as well))

--Members--

Commander: Blaedr Stouthammer

Colonel:Abeam

Major(s): Twilight, Garn Anvilslayer

Captain(s): Renzbro,

Lieutenant(s): Erik, Azriel Lucius, Volthias, Thrym, Fast, Selina

Sergeant(s): Paper, Glow, Maur, Reckreations, Salvalia

Private(s): Psychic Platino, Gamil Zarak, Helgar, Aldwin,

Recruit(s): Brad, Naelron Laethil, Agaron, Quanthelas, Dralen, Berenger, Nal'reim, Anthon, Sam, JackBear, Thunder, Nosor, Priest Somnia, Gloin, Sirva, Calinder, Chrisdena Silverfeather.

Diplomat(s):

Wall o' Honor:

Martin Benedict(Deceased), founder of the UAC, honorary Acolyte of the Ascended.

Sornof(Deceased), former Governor of the UAC and Colonel of the FOA.

The Wall o' Dishonor and Shame

Chris Ford (Dishonorably banished for Iblees worshippin', assault on a dwarven council member, threats ta the King, treason, betrayal)

Mor'Gunt (Dishonorably banished by Sage Arcadius for betrayal, disrespectin' the people and troops, and looking for a necromnicron, as well as other suspected villainous acts.)

--FOA Divisions--

The Preachers of Aeriel

Preacher Percival

--Known Allies--

The Ascended

The Knights o' Aeriel

The Aegis Freedom Fighters (AFF)

The Paladins

The Wandering Architect Jino

Others Against the Undead

Brief Character History: when I was a kid my parents were killed by the undead etc etc as he got older he turned corrupt and tried to follow the path of ilbees to receive power but one day he realized he can get power on his own and now he frequently trains and such

Character Name (I.C.): Romanen

Character name (O.C.) Empirerebel

Race: Human

IC Age:23

Goals in the FOA: To become a well known and respected member and to serve FOA well.

Good deeds you have done: I have killed undead members and I have cleansed my friend who was becoming evil oh yeah I also offer money to the poor and less fortunate and give them tips on how to make money.

How did you hear of us: Well I was in Al hazar and I overheard the commander talking about it so I asked to join and he refereed me to here.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why: I'm against the undead because they are abominations and they dont have real power they didnt work for it they dont deserve the power they have and they act cruel to everyone and scar the land.

Can you wield a blade: Yes!

Are you a capable builder: I can make a quick shelter nothing else really.

Are you an archer: No I am not.

Any special skills: I am good at spying its a long story how...Also I am great at making strategies.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I will help serve FOA by bringing resources to the forts and supplying weapons and food during battles and I will offer my sword and obey any order and I am good with strategy so I can offer strategies.

Brief Character History:

Character Name (I.C.): Brad

Character name (O.C.) bcbrad123

IC Age: 35

Goals in the FOA: Build incredible buildings

Good deeds you have done: I help lots of people

How did you hear of us: Comrade :]

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why: Yes they are thiefs.

Can you wield a blade: Yes

Are you a capable builder: Of course

Are you an archer: Yes

Any special skills: Architectural design

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will resource and help build.

Brief Character History: Azriel Lucius was born in a land far, far away under another name not a man remembers. His caregivers long gone through means he never knew, he remembers somehow making his way to Alk'Hazar and living there as a younger teen. Destitute, he did whatever he could to survive. He taught himself to read and to write through many of the literary works in display at Alk'Hazar.

Azriel's vagrancy did not bode well with the local authorities, and he was chased out of the city and forced to make shelter in the Wilds. The harsh Wilds were not welcoming, and Azriel was forced to hone his fighting ability out of utter necessity. If he did not have a successful hunt, he would not eat. If he could not defend himself, he would be assailed by the many beasts that made the Wilds their home.

Eventually, Azriel encountered the Undead plague. He felled many of the hellspawn before he was forced to re-enter civilization once again. Upon entering Alk'Hazar, Azriel came upon a man, Alex McCullister. Seeking a distant land to once again get back on his feet and prepare for his journey against the Undead, Azriel inquired about possible shelter. Alex lead Azriel to Greenshire, where the hospitable town occupants offered him shelter and nourishment. In exchange, Azriel protected the peaceful denizens of the town. Azriel then began the journey North, promising the townspeople he would return the favor someday.

Unwilling to let the hand that he was dealt be wrought upon anyone else, Azriel vowed to halt the Undead scourge. He now wanders the barren landscape of the North, seeking out like-minded people who will stand by him in his goal.

Character Name (I.C.): Azriel Lucius

Character name (O.C.) Krasnaya Armiya

Race: Human, Northerner

IC Age: 25

Goals in the FOA: To halt the Undead scourge and protect those who cannot protect themselves.

Good deeds you have done: Azriel often protects those who choose to live a peaceful life, and has done so many times.

How did you hear of us: Through a farmer at Alstion Town.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why: Azriel was forced out of the Wilds by constant Undead incursions. He witnessed firsthand the brutality and evil of the scourge and promised to never let them have free reign in the lands of Aegis.

Can you wield a blade: Azriel is a skilled swordsman.

Are you a capable builder: Moderately so.

Are you an archer: Azriel is a swordsman first and foremost, but he can sufficiently wield a bow when the need arises.

Any special skills: He is a very resourceful man; he can make do in very desolate conditions.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: Azriel Lucius is willing to put his life on the line for the greater good, and his selflessness would undoubtedly be an asset for the Followers of Aeriel. His fighting prowess would also make him a worthy opponent.

*Goimbar reads the letter, that is pinned at the message board slowly and decides to answer the call. He takes out a letter and begins to write...*

Hail Blaedr!

Meh, Goimbar Grimmhall, wants to join yer ranks against tha undeads! Born in tha caves of Kal'Urguan, I'm a typically strong dwarf. Meh is 84 years young, but I've learned alot from tha Priests and even from tha Archbishop. Me look really small, even fer a dwarf, but don't underrate meh, I'm a strong fighter, good architect and I know how to use a bow! I'm a good dwarf, I helped alot of young fellowers at tha Temple. I'm always giving owt fresh bread and Stew for tha poor and hard workin'. Mah goal for tha Fellowers of Aeriel, is to prevent tha greedy basterds, called tha Undeads, from overtakin' mah homestead, Aegis.

I'd be happy to be accepted, I even fought last month((ingame month)) against tha undeads with som' of yer guys!

Greetings and hail to the Ascended!

Goimbar Grimmhall

*Goimbar takes a nail and pins the letter right next to Blaedr's one. He signs it with "Goimbar Grimmhall" and leaves the place. Some minutes later he returnes, and takes one of the Recruitment-Forms. The letter looks like the following, after Goimbar filled it out:*

---FOA Recruitment Application---

Brief Character History:

Born in the caves of Kal'Urguan, I grew up in the dwarven kingdom. I learned everything I need to know in my childhood, how to swing an axe, how to smith and how to drink. I always have been a good fighter but my real passion is placed at building. I discovered my passion in the age of 62, when I watched some engineers building a new living cavern. They used well forged Pickaxes and even dynamite to make out of pure rock a nice and smooth cave to live in.

Some day, my father Dain went on a patrol, with some other dwarves. They never went back home, later another patrol found theyr corpses. Everything looked like an orc trap. So I decided to join the Free Dwarven Army. That's my current job, and I've fought some evil creeps and criminals. I became a capable fighter these days, but I've also learned alot from the Archbishop and his Priest. I'm a real smart dwarf, with the feeling for construction of traps.

Character Name (I.C.):

Goimbar Grimmhall

Character name (O.C.):

Juvens

Race:

A proud Dwarf.

IC Age:

The young age of 84.

Goals in the FOA:

To prevent Aegis from it's doom.

Good deeds you have done:

Giving out free food to everyone who is in need, for example the guards, that are on duty, the archbishop and his priest, who are building their church, young reborn fellowers at the Temple, and so on. And of course defending the wandering people, of the evil creeps.

How did you hear of us:

I've fought shoulder to shoulder with some of your guys. And I've read the letter, that is pinned up here at the board.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why:

Because they threaten everything I love. My brothers and sisters, our architecture, our literature and our passion for smithing. And of course, the peace in Aegis.

Can you wield a blade:

Aye.

Are you a capable builder:

I'm not a builder for good looking houses, I'm a dwarf!

I can build strong fortresses, great caverns and siege weapons, such as weapons to defend a castle. Traps, canons, Gates, everything you need.

Are you an archer:

Aye.

Any special skills:

Aye, as you can read above, I'm a good trap-builder and defensive-engineer. But I'm also a good scout and explorer.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:

I'll fight the undead hordes, and everything else, that threaten Aegis. I'll build strong Fortresses, deadly traps and well hidden hideouts, to supply everything, that is needed, to hold back the undead hordes!

Goimbar Grimmhall

*Goimbar signs the second letter aswell, and pins it right under the last one.*

Goimbar Grimmhall and Azriel Lucius 'ave been accepted in ta our ranks. Please report ta our new forward base. ((Contact me in game!))

Brief Character History: Beorhtryth lived his days on farm that was remnant from his family's past. His great grandfather was a minor noble, but he eventually lost much of his wealth throughout his years. Beorhtryth's family fell out of nobility and Beorhtryth lived on a once grand farm that was luckily still their own. Beorhtryth planned on serving the Oren military or guards to restore his family's name and hopefully their wealth, but on his journey to the human city his home was raided and his family killed...

Beorhtryth saw that Oren did nothing after the crime because of politics and it being outside the city. Beorhtryth vowed to avenge both the people who killed his family and the Oren guards/military who did nothing to help. Beorhtryth fell to a life of petty crimes in order to survive and fell from his original intent and became nothing more then a petty criminal...

Beorhtryth was eventually caught and executed when he tried to escape. Luckily the monks at the cloud temple were able to save him and revive him. Beorhtryth had a change in heart and planned to turn his life around. He no longer wanted vengeance, but rather to prevent the same things from happening to other innocents. Beorhtryth now plans sets off to redeem his own name and make his now gone family proud of him through good deeds and strong faith in what is good.

Character Name (I.C.): Beorhtryth

Character name (O.C.) mcmuffinfluffin

IC Age: 29

Goals in the FOA?: To perform good deeds and better himself by helping innocents and the ascended from all evils no matter what the cost to himself.

Good deeds you have done?: I have fought in two fights against the undead hordes, both at or near allistan. (sorry if i spelled that wrong). Other then that I off my help when I can, but without much wealth and resources I have not been able to do more.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Unfortunately I have done some crimes in my past. But I have turned from those way and plan to start a new life with two goals, two redeem my name and my family's name and also to spread news and assist in the coming of the most holy ascended.

How did you hear of us?: I visited fort for the FOA and the paladins, they told me to apply

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am because I have witness their bloodthirsty attacks on innocent towns. They serve only to remove life from the world and I plan on doing everything in my power to help protect our world.

Can you wield a blade?: Aye

Are you a capable builder?: I can build a home or fort if provided with the resources though I am not a master of complicated traps and hidden passages.

Are you an archer?: I am fairly well if with a bow

Any special skills?: Nothing special to note, just my loyalty to cause of doing good

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I do have faith they will return because they are a beacon of all that is good and there is still good and evil left in the world, so they are still needed and wanted. I will do whatever I can to help whether it be fighting hordes of undead or spreading the word of the ascended.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: Well as I previously mentioned I will do whatever is asked of me, whether it is fighting evil, spreading the good news that the ascended will return, or helping assist unlucky folks in the world. I plan on fully serving to bring good to the world where it is lacking so the ascendeds' return will be the most glorious it can be.

Hey blaedr if its ok can the paladins be recruited on this post too? could you just add a subject on the recruitment application that says wheather or not they would like to join the Paladin Special Forces(and can you explain that paladins are special forces FOA that also are bodyguards for the ascended during battles) or be main FOA

Brief Character History: I was a nobleman in the city of Everett, But did not like the life I led. I soon came across a clan of hunters, and became one of them. I learned to use a bow excellently, And I'm very good with a blade. The tribe was attacked by undead though, and I was enfuriated. it was my family....

I continued to polish my skill as a hunter, looking for ways to hold back the undead. I became a master of the bow, and looked for ways to use my talent in the fight against the undead. I found quite a few, and was very helpful in many fights. I learned the secrets to fighting undead, and used them rather effectively.

After a while, i began to move around, looking for ways to help. This is a key way. and i look to support in any way possible.

Character Name (I.C.):Will Forestin

Character name (O.C.)HarrisonBitzis

Race:Human

IC Age:23

Goals in the FOA?: My main goal is to push back the undead, and make aegis a better place. I also plan to prove my worth to the ascended, because they are what makes me fight so hard.

Good deeds you have done?: I have fought the undead at many occasions. I fought in the north and took an undead fort a while ago. I have captured many Bandits, to many to name. I have also given people assistance in times of need, fought many undead, and help with changing followers back. If someone is injured, i escort them. If someone looses their things, I return them.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Not really.

How did you hear of us?: After reading the scroll of sadness, I sadly walked around, and i heard chatter of an ascended army. At first, having my respect for them partially diminished, I thought "Yeah right......" But i still listened. When their existence was confirmed, I started writing this

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the undead because They are Evil. They are a blight, one that needs to go away. The undead have taken a lot from aegis, and i plan to reclaim it.

Can you wield a blade?: Quite well if i do say so myself

Are you a capable builder?: Indeed

Are you an archer?: A very good one to.

Any special skills?: I am very good at blending, and my fighting style is a fast one.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I do indeed have faith the ascended will return, and i will explain it to others. The ascended only retreated because they needed to. we just need to hold them until then. I also have friends in the ascended, and i will do my best to help them. Spreading the word is the only way to keep people faithful in the ascended.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will do what i can. if you ask, I can do it. I will serve the FOA in any way needed. The Ascended need the help, and Aeriel can only help if we help her.

Hey blaedr if its ok can the paladins be recruited on this post too? could you just add a subject on the recruitment application that says wheather or not they would like to join the Paladin Special Forces(and can you explain that paladins are special forces FOA that also are bodyguards for the ascended during battles) or be main FOA

Yeah I can do that let me do it now.

Brief Character History: I was Captain of Snowy Fields and I was a Rytier of the Alstion rangers(that means I led a group of rangers, there are only 2 Rytiers)

Character Name (I.C.): Tylos

Character name (O.C.): james2k

Race: Human, Northerner

IC Age: 38

Goals in the FOA?: My goals are to help Aegis the best I can and worship the Aeriel and the Ascended as well.

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped defend Alstion and Snowy Fields from many attacks.((they were both destroyed at times when I was asleep so I couldn't help but every battle I was around for we won))

Have you done any bad deeds?: Not really.

How did you hear of us?: I saw a poster on a bulletin board

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why: I am against the Undead because they destroyed my home, the North.*wipes a tear*

Can you wield a blade?: Yes.

Are you a capable builder?: No.

Are you an archer?: I am not really a great archer.

Any special skills?: I am very good at tactics.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why: I have faith in the Ascended because they have Aengul blood so they can defeat the Undead when they return and I'm sure they will return because the Ascended never lie.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will help fight the Undead and I already worship the Ascended and the Aeriel.

Beorhtryth, and Tylos all report ta base. Ye 'ave been accepted in ta the Followers o' Aeriel. Please go forth and spread the news o' the Ascended and their mighty return. ((Message on of our members in game please!!))

((**Note: IC apps are greatly appreciated and highly valued! Thanks for applying!))

Brief Character History: Born in the halls of dwarves. One night, when he was nothing but a new-born child. A fierce awakening came... a scream, followed by a fiery, macabre roar. All Rigrud remembers is a horrid battle between dwarves and orcs. He fell, knocked his head. he remembers no more... He awoke one morning in Kal'Urguan. And that is where he is now. Rigrud is in search of the Mines of Moria, he hopes to find the wealth his family once owned. He has a pure hate towards orcs and hopes to find the foul creature that slain his family and friends. Unforgiving to any orc he finds. Rigrud once knew an orc, back when he was an adolescent. He slit its throat through the night. A cold blooded warrior. Rigrud... Dwarf warrior.

Are you applying to become a Follower of Aeriel or are you applying to join to become part of the Paladins(The Ascended bodyguards): nay

Character Name (I.C.): Rirud

Character name (O.C.) Crippledpope

Race:Dwarf

IC Age: 37

Goals in the FOA?: To help fight the undead scum, and free those souls we can from the undead curse

Good deeds you have done?: Ach, I am new to these lands, The deeds I have done are not great nor bad

Have you done any bad deeds?: nay, I am an honest man, abit of a drunkard, but an honest man none the less

How did you hear of us?: My friend, Bircalin.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: They killed the only family I ever knew, and destroyed everything I every loved.

Can you wield a blade?: Aye

Are you a capable builder?: Only practical buildings really.

Are you an archer?: No

Any special skills?: Aye, I am good at not being seen, that could be because of me' hieght!

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: They are our only hope, I believe this, they know this, I have seen them in battle, and they will not waste thier power.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I am a good warrior, I always have been from a young age, always a scrappa'. I intend to defend the name of the FOA untill the end.

((Rirud please refill out your application and flesh it out more. This is a heavy RP guild considering what we are out to do))