The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Brief Character History:

As a kid, My Dad was enrolled in the Orc army. I liked it very much because he would teach me many things, such as fighting and many handy skills to keep me alive if i ever got in a bad situation. Occasionally, My Father, William Terryn, would tell me stories of his adventures in the orc arrmy. He would tell me his stories of fighting the undead and taught me to hate them and never trust them. One day, I was on my way home from the central market in the orc capitol with food supplies. I walk into my house and find my Father's fellow soldiers comforting my mom. I ask what has happened and they tell me my father was killed by an undead. I was 17 at the time. I storm out of the house and enlist in the orc army right away. I was devastated by what has happened and furious. While in training i remember everything that my father taught and soon worked my way up the ranks.

My First undead attack was in the great City of Al'khazar. When I arrive with my squad, i find most of the undead have fled but there are still many undead monsters. The city of Al'Khazar was ruined but reparable. Soon after that, I met my great friend Martin_Benedict. He was the head of the UAC at the time and recruited me. The UAC was very small at that time, but soon exploded with many members. I then worked my way up the ranks and became a very skilled fighter We would fight the undead almost every day. Martin taught me many things and brought me closer to Aeriel. Then out of nowhere, martin died. I was devastated and quit the the UAC. I became very poor and did not know what to do with myself. after many weeks i finally decided to get back on my feet. When i went back to the UAC headquarters, i found they have been disbaned and are now the FOA, and now here I am.

Character Name (I.C.): William_Terryn

Character name (O.C.): bigwilly504

Race: Orc

IC Age: 25

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I would like to be a FOA soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To make the world of Aegis a better place and to stop the undead at all cost.

Good deeds you have done?: I give food to people who are in need of it, and in general, I help anybody who is in need of help.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No I am a very honest man.

How did you hear of us?: Sage_Arcadius

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes I am against the undead. The undead have taken many of my friend’s lives and I am always willing to fight the undead at any cost.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I am most capable with a sword. ((My skill level is very low, this is because i was on vacation for 2 weeks and come back yesterday to find all my stats have been deleted. i now have to start over again.))

Are you a capable builder?: Yes i am a capable builder

Can you wield any other weapons?: I am capable with a bow, but my primary is the sword

Any special skills?: Nay

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes I have great faith in Aerial. When I was in the low point of my life, Martin, who was Ascended at the time, brought me into Haven. He knew of my troubles and brought me to the Great Tree. He began to teach me things about Aeriel and then healed me in the sacred water of the Great Tree. Every since that moment I have been telling countless people about Aeriel and many have now turned to her.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: As an FOA member, I promise to serve and guide other members of the FOA so that they too can become close to Aeriel. I promise to serve the FOA and make it a better place and to respect Ascended of higher rank and do whatever is needed of them.

Brief Character History: I was the Captain of Snowy Fields and joint second in command in the Alstion Rangers before the two towns were destroyed. I used to be part of the FOA but I left due to a row with Sage Arcadius.

Character Name (I.C.): Tylos

Character name (O.C.): ((james2k))

Race: Human, Northerner

IC Age: 30

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I would like to be a soldier please.

Goals in the FOA?: To help the guild get back on to it's feet and have revenge on the Undead.

Good deeds you have done?: I helped defend Snowy Fields and Alstion and destroy the Undead forts in the North.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No.

How did you hear of us?: I used to be in the FOA but I left because Sage Arcadius annoyed me greatly. I was a friend of Blaedr.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why: I'm against the Undead because they destroyed everything I ever had. I still have nightmares of the day they took Snowy Fields.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): ((Sword, level 42))

Are you a capable builder?: No.

Can you wield any other weapons?: Not really.

Any special skills?: I am very good with a sword and I believe I'm good at planning too.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why: I have faith in Aeriel because without her the Undead would have killed me years ago. Aeriel gave me another chance, she helped me survive while fighting the Undead. I will tell everyone of what Aeriel has done for Aegis and what she will do.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will try my best to fight the Undead, spread the news of Aeriel's love for this world and serve the Ascended in any way possible.

James you are welcome back due to your past experience with the FOA. Everyone who has been accepted, please report to the FOA Outpost and talk to Garn to get added to permissions.

Bigwilly, you are also accepted.

OOC: do I need to have the foa skin?

OOC: do I need to have the foa skin?

((It's not a requirement but I personally will be using it.))

Brief Character History: I was the Captain of Snowy Fields and joint second in command in the Alstion Rangers before the two towns were destroyed. I used to be part of the FOA but I left due to a row with Sage Arcadius.

Character Name (I.C.): Tylos

Character name (O.C.): ((james2k))

Race: Human, Northerner

IC Age: 30

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I would like to be a soldier please.

Goals in the FOA?: To help the guild get back on to it's feet and have revenge on the Undead.

Good deeds you have done?: I helped defend Snowy Fields and Alstion and destroy the Undead forts in the North.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No.

How did you hear of us?: I used to be in the FOA but I left because Sage Arcadius annoyed me greatly. I was a friend of Blaedr.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why: I'm against the Undead because they destroyed everything I ever had. I still have nightmares of the day they took Snowy Fields.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): ((Sword, level 42))

Are you a capable builder?: No.

Can you wield any other weapons?: Not really.

Any special skills?: I am very good with a sword and I believe I'm good at planning too.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why: I have faith in Aeriel because without her the Undead would have killed me years ago. Aeriel gave me another chance, she helped me survive while fighting the Undead. I will tell everyone of what Aeriel has done for Aegis and what she will do.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will try my best to fight the Undead, spread the news of Aeriel's love for this world and serve the Ascended in any way possible.

((I thought you killed off Tylos?))

((I thought you killed off Tylos?))

((Now, in that thread I said in OOC that Tylos was faking his death. He pretended to be called Ben for a while))

So with todays rp events is the FOA now the enlightened?

Yeah. I'm glad the Sages are gone, Aegis is a much better place now.

The FOA is still the FOA, the Ascended rebel force was called the Ascended. (Garn, myself, Zephyr, Chrisdena, etc.)

Uh, Tylos. Not trying to be rude or anything, but you were accepted a few days ago. How did you get promoted to that high rank in such a short time?