The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Uh, Tylos. Not trying to be rude or anything, but you were accepted a few days ago. How did you get promoted to that high rank in such a short time?

I was originally a Sergeant, I'm a friend of Maur(new commander)and I have a high enough level in swords so...yeah.

Hey, Salvalia here. I dont have permissions for the area anymore?

((Ok salvalia we are going add as soon as garn logs in ))

*You find a note posted in the guild house*

My faith in Aeriel has been declining for a long while now, I am afraid. I recently came to the conclusion that I could better serve the people of Aegis if I was no longer tied into believing in Aeriel. I have had my doubts for a while now, and I am afraid this is goodbye, I will be leaving the Followers of Aeriel in hopes to find someway to better help the people of Aegis. I hope to see you all around.

Sincerely,

Naelron Laethil

Re-posted app beacose it was skiped.

Brief Character History: I was born on a forest far away from society where my parents taught me how to survive on the wilderness. At my 19 years I started a trip to the society.

Character Name (I.C.): Eusebio

Character name (O.C.) Eusemaster

Race: Human

IC Age: 20

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldied (If there's no space for more soldiers I can be a preacher)

Goals in the FOA?: Help FOA to defeat Undead and all the enemies of aegis. ((RPing))

Good deeds you have done?: Help defending village of the undead.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I haven't done any serious crime.

How did you hear of us?: A scroll on the mayor city.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, beacose I have seen how they destroyed many very friendly cities.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword and bow. ((Skills are broken))

Are you a capable builder?: Yes

Can you wield any other weapons?: No, just bows and swords.

Any special skills?: I can survive on the wilderness.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, beacose I have seen how the powers of Aeriel have be very effective against undead.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will do everything I will be told to do.

OOC: I still need to be added to the region

OOC: I still need to be added to the region

Ask Garn ingame. If he isn't on then ask a GM.

((Region for the FoA base was reseted ask Garn for permissions to the base))

Maur, Tylos, I think we need to conduct activity check on all the FOA, I am around the base and I see a bunch of names on doors of people I have never seen, not to mention many have left since the Sages warping.

Maur, Tylos, I think we need to conduct activity check on all the FOA, I am around the base and I see a bunch of names on doors of people I have never seen, not to mention many have left since the Sages warping.

Aye, most of the people that were in the FOA when Aeriel's Keep was new have left us without notice. I will ask Maur to set up a activity check.((I think the activity check should be on a different thread so we can edit the OP))

You can just post signs in the rooms. If they remove the signs in a certain amount of time they are active.

You can just post signs in the rooms. If they remove the signs in a certain amount of time they are active.

((Good idea))

((But so many people can't access the region? They won't be able to show their activity))

((But so many people can't access the region? They won't be able to show their activity))

((Oh yeah, we have changed region twice since then. A forum post might be better then.

((All FoA if you do not have permission to the camp please post here Also post minecraft name. I like your idea sam i will post sign over the rooms break them and return them to or place it in the chest i place in the middle of the camp ))