The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Sages are gone...

I am Staying with Imperial.

Maybe you will heard of me in the future.

Didn't you get banned 3 times?

Time for me to step up to the plate I suppose. Know that the FOA will stay, we'll attempt to be more like the UAC of old. Hopefully we can recover from this, and return to our former glory.

FOA Commander Abeam signing off.

@bigwilly504: Yes because he's killing innocent people without a reason and a Villian App.

Time for me to step up to the plate I suppose. Know that the FOA will stay, we'll attempt to be more like the UAC of old. Hopefully we can recover from this, and return to our former glory.

FOA Commander Abeam signing off.

You should rename yourselves. You were tricked by the Ascended to be their army and then they betrayed you and the rest of Aegis. The FOA shouldn't have anything to do with the Ascended from now on.

Nobody tricked the FOA. I was FOA before ascended.

The FOA was full of people hungry for power or wanting to become ascended. They have left or been removed.

The only reason the FOA is struggling now is because more than half were instantly ascended.

Nobody tricked the FOA. I was FOA before ascended.

The FOA was full of people hungry for power or wanting to become ascended. They have left or been removed.

The only reason the FOA is struggling now is because more than half were instantly ascended.

((Sorry that was RP))

[[if you haven't noticed, FoA stands for "Followers of Aeriel" not "Followers of the Ascended".

The FoA can survive without them, if someone has the will to lead it. I am willing to help out if I am asked in-character about it, since I was rather close to the FoA for quite a while, and would give my life for many of its members.

I know many of you think the Ascended "betrayed" you. But you weren't created to follow the Ascended, you were created to spread the word of the Aenguls at a more mortal level than the Ascended ever could.

Therefore, the Ascended leaving should have no effect on your attitude towards the FoA.]]

[[if you haven't noticed, FoA stands for "Followers of Aeriel" not "Followers of the Ascended".

The FoA can survive without them, if someone has the will to lead it. I am willing to help out if I am asked in-character about it, since I was rather close to the FoA for quite a while, and would give my life for many of its members.

I know many of you think the Ascended "betrayed" you. But you weren't created to follow the Ascended, you were created to spread the word of the Aenguls at a more mortal level than the Ascended ever could.

Therefore, the Ascended leaving should have no effect on your attitude towards the FoA.]]

((I know that but they are the Ascended's army, it says that in the OP. They were even commanded by Blaedr and Arcadius(both Ascended)before they left.))

My statements were rp as well. I have already tried seperating the FOA from the ascended.

There is not much left of the FOA because of the mass ascension that went on yesterday.I believe there are 3 or 4 members left. Garn does not agree with what is happening with the ascended and will not follow them. I will also be staying at the FOA base to help rebuild and support them.

Listen, I still hold the Region of the Old UAC Camp which is VERY big... *hint hint

Listen, I still hold the Region of the Old UAC Camp which is VERY big... *hint hint

((It might have been regenerated with Haven since they were so close.))

I am sorry to say this but i feel i like i must for a while leave the FoA i am have been overlooked but by the FoA for this i must leave~Maur

Maur, you know that being in the FOA is not going to make you Ascended. Furthermore, someone had to be left to be a commander.

((Sorry guys what i ment to say is am going to be gone for a while mostly because am going OOC things i was writeing that in a hurry because my dog died and we were takeing it to a dog Cemetery but am not leave the FoA sorry for the misunderstanding ))