Uruk Poliz! [Recruiting]

*You are to find some Uruk propaganda, speaking of a non-profit organization dedicated to Elven Population Control* 

Blck-tribal-scorpion-tattoo.jpg

(Also, I have posted the same thread in blah in the Orc RP subforum) 

*The poster was translated by an elven slave.* 

Yes, my brothers, the time has come! There are too many Elves! For a race with a reproduction curse, they don't act like it! 

There are more Elves than there are Orcs! Krug is disappointed! What's the point in having low fertility if you're still the largest race in Anthos? Iblees didn't curse them at all! 'Tis why I, Tuzlug'Gorkil, son of Burz'Gorkil, am making the end of the Elves come ever closer to us! We must control the population of the Elves! We must eradicate the Elves! One subrace at a time. . . 

Elves think they're better than us. Than all of us! Orcs and Humans and Dwarves alike! They believe they're prettier, smarter, and even stronger than us! Skah! Skah I say! It's not true! Orcs are the prettiest! Orcs are the smartest! Orcs are the strongest! Orcs are supreme! 

Join me, Tuzlug'Gorkil, in the true fight for supremacy! Join the new group, known as the Uruk Poliz! Enroll today!!! 

RANKS: 

- Leydah - Tuzlug'Gorkil is the leader of the Uruk Poliz. 

- Zekuhnd Leydah - Murzol is the second in command. He is in charge of the initiations, and will be the next leader should Tuzlug fall. 

- Kempahz - There will be many Kempahz. They're in charge of making prisons known as Twiggeh Kempz. This is where the Elves will be held as slaves, and forced into labor. 

- Zleyvahz - They are the ones who will enslave/kidnap Elves, and send them to Kempahz. 

- Poliz - Standard rank for a joining Orc. 

- Pynkeh - The non-Orc who joins the Poliz in the fight against the Elves. 
They're somewhat praised for being as brave as an Orc. 

- Znaga Twiggehz - Elven slaves who are forced to work in the Kempz, or fight against their brethren on the battlefield. 

((In short, any race can join, except for free Elves.)) 

MEMBERS:

• Leydah Tuzlug'Gorkil
  • Zekuhnd Leydah Murzol
  • Poliz Vakgu "Autismo" Azog
  • Poliz Urx Da Hurde Muzdur 

((And a warning to all members. Don't take this camp thing too far. It must be like a rehabilitation, in which we take enemies and make them allies. I want nothing to do with the Holocaust, as it is a serious subject and should not be embarked upon lightly. We are simply trying to bring good RP to victims and attackers alike. Thank you.*

*A fill-out sheet is before you.*

YOUR NAME: 

YOUR RACE:

YOUR AGE:

YOUR CLAN? (OPTIONAL):

WILLING TO KILL ELVES?: 

FIGHTING EXPERIENCE?: 

A single hooded mali'ker stumbles apon the poster , sighing to herself.

"Sometimes , I wish I born something besides an elf..." She mumbles to herself , walking off , taking an fill-out sheet just incase.

*The slave then begins to write, "Help me! I'm located in-" 

His writing hand was then crushed by a warhammer. 

YOUR NAME: Vakgu "Autismo"

YOUR RACE: Uruk

YOUR AGE:27

YOUR CLAN? (OPTIONAL): Azog

WILLING TO KILL ELVES?: Ulwuyz

FIGHTING EXPERIENCE?: Lutz ub klompin wid ztoutz agh twiggies.

*An X is scribbled onto the page the same time as a dark shadow, with supposed elf ears, or horns, as they say it, was sighted upon the rooftops of the metropolis.*

YOUR NAME: URX DA HURDE MUZDUR

YOUR RACE: GOBBO

YOUR AGE: MI NUB GRUK

YOUR CLAN? (OPTIONAL): MI HUB NUB TIMZ FUR KLUN UZ HURDE MUZDUR!

WILLING TO KILL ELVES?: YUBYUB!

FIGHTING EXPERIENCE?: MI KLOMP MUNZY TINGZ!

YOUR NAME: Vakgu "Autismo"

YOUR RACE: Uruk

YOUR AGE:27

YOUR CLAN? (OPTIONAL): Azog

WILLING TO KILL ELVES?: Ulwuyz

FIGHTING EXPERIENCE?: Lutz ub klompin wid ztoutz agh twiggies.

Tuzlug'Gorkil looks over the fill-out sheet. He then stamps it with a scorpion mark. "Latz am Poliz noaw! Wurk hurhd, agh latz kan bi Kempah!"

YOUR NAME: URX DA HURDE MUZDUR

YOUR RACE: GOBBO

YOUR AGE: MI NUB GRUK

YOUR CLAN? (OPTIONAL): MI HUB NUB TIMZ FUR KLUN UZ HURDE MUZDUR!

WILLING TO KILL ELVES?: YUBYUB!

FIGHTING EXPERIENCE?: MI KLOMP MUNZY TINGZ!

*The sheet is stamped with a scorpion mark. 

Vakgu may mayk a keymp in Azug lundz.

Ef latz du diz, Mi wihl meyk latz uh Kempah ryt uhwai!

((...orc nazis? ಠ_ಠ))

Elves collectively sigh at the hundred billionth attempt at mass murdering their kind, tossing the posters aside as they either hide in their homes, or sharpen their swords.

*nods to this poster but remembers all elves are edgies that know 15 subtypes of magic each that do not show any signs of fatigue when using their powergaming magic, shrugs not being effect by this*

((...orc nazis? ಠ_ಠ))

Elves collectively sigh at the hundred billionth attempt at mass murdering their kind, tossing the posters aside as they either hide in their homes, or sharpen their swords.

((Not Orc Nazis, moreover Orc hypnotists. They'd never be that intense.)) 

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.