[Guild] The Scholars Order Of Rehema

HuskyPuppy

2DhOgTl.png

khk2st4.png

Coming soon!

qB3uZK3.png

Simply put, we're a direct subdivision of the Scions of the Third Era, specialized in research and development in counteracting scourge.

91XF6Da.png

Head Scholar

This rank is currently held by Kaelia Llenesi, the head researcher oversees all research and is able to adjust what is required in a situation when the researchers are unable to make a decision she agrees with.

High Scholar

The High Scholars oversee a small group of scholars given a set task, they are granted a chamber in the base to conduct research and are allowed to give orders freely to the lower ranks.

Scholar

Full-fledged members of the guild, all scholars are given a set tasks based on their talents. And put under control of a High Scholar

Recruit

The grunts given the more annoying tasks so they may prove their worth, all members will start off as a recruit until a High Scholar or even the Head Scholar says otherwise.

JuMRhcu.png

OOC
MC Name:

IC

Name:
Race:

Talents:
Past jobs:

Naeri quickly places her fingers through the pages of documentation, flipping through them quickly as she says "A good day indeed, expansion has led to progress and organization, let this be the first subdivision of the scions to spread its wings." she quietly says to a few scions who happen to be around, sending off letters to her allies of this new sect within the Scions.

OOC

MC Name: Ratemenatorz59

Timezone: SMT [standard Mountain Time]

IC
Name: 
Sandra Valoryn
Race: Elf

Age: If I am correct, I would be aged six-hundred and sisxty-seven.
Current Allegiance: I've no current allegiance to any one else in this world, rather than to myself.
Talents: I would excel in fire evocation and arcane shielding, however, I am learning the art of illusion.

Despite my inability to see, I would serve an excellent scholar for the scions.
Past jobs: N/A

Sends a raven, "As a temporary subsidiary of the Disciples of Sol, you have some access to our R&D department within Ac'Talarah. - The Patriarch"

OOC
MC Name: Eladriendil
Timezone: NST

IC
Name: Haadi Mubdee
Race: Human ; Southeron
Current Allegiance: I hold allegiances with practically all nations, guilds, and so on. As far as I can think of I hold no enemies in this land.
Talents: I am a skilled illusionist, and an adept fire-evocationist. I have quite the writing ability as well.
Past jobs: I hold the title of Magister within the Conclave's Magistrate.

OOC
MC Name: Tyret_Farfor
Timezone: GMT+1

A letter, or a so called application would soon be seen send by bird to the Scholars of Rehema.

"
Greetings Scholars of Rehema.
Yet another application seems to have found its way to your door steps.
A pleasure to meet you all. I'm John Lartius Fredfort, a man of mainly Horen descendant which wishes to delve even further into the source of knowledge. Now. You have to realize that asking age upon request could be seen as rude, but lets put it simple. I'm Old and currently unable to do much good on the frontlines of this terrible battle for good. This is why an ally of the Scions seeks to become a part of its Scholar Order. I hold friendships and allies with many, but none of havoc creation or damnation.

I hold knowledge in ancient history, our cosmos and is currently the department leader of Applied Anthropics in the Wizards Guild. Regarding talents I've few, but am also a frequent wine brewer and would consider such a passion of mine. I suppose such could have some sort of influence regarding your descision.

And with that I end this letter, take care and whatever deity you to preach bless.
I shall await your responding letter.
"

Regards.
~
a0e0ogC.png

OOC
MC Name: Criala
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

IC
Name: Ryllae
Race: Wood elf
Current Allegiance: None.
Talents: Excels at archery, and is decent with a sword
Past jobs: Guard of the Gladewatchers. Currently still one.

OOC
MC Name:
Soresan

Timezone: EST

IC

Name: Sylvos Stillwater
Race:
Human

Current Allegiance: None
Talents: I am a beginner Electromancer, and consider myself a fine writer.
Past jobs:
None

Kaelia smiles as she reads over this new application "Happy to see you applied, come check out Lyu'lin. We have another Electromancy user among us. I'm sure you'll gain something from his knowledge." ((Added you on skype.))

OOC
MC Name:
Anawkin52

Timezone: EST

IC

Name: Merit
Race:
Human

Current Allegiance:  None.
Talents: Knowledgeable in Pryomancy, Quite good with Animals
Past jobs:
None.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.