Thee Cult Of Wormic Creationism.

ToenailTickler

cross_with_dove.46122508.jpg

"The worms shall eat your body"

-Motto of Cultest Lord-

-=The Legend of Worm=-

The young man Harry Salvora was walking down the road. As the wide long road continued down towards Abresi. The rains had brought the end to certain droughts, and many worms were escaping the ground. Harry looked up at the sky praying to the creator to help him make riches in the capital.

While walking he saw saw the crosses of the creator... with heathens crucified to them. His eyes widen at the site of their decaying bodies. The flags of the Lucien order flew near by, and Harry got scared... and ran.

He ran until he tripped, hitting his head on the ground. He passed out...

Then he waked up... to find worms healing him... Healing his head... and then he came to realized god was not in the sky... but in the earth. He then made his fashionable robes, and set off to spread the word.

=+Belief of the Worms+=

The Belief of worms is that the Creator isn't in the seven skies. That in fact the creator is in the ground, that the creator is the world. All of us came from the creator, and when we die we return.

As the Ruskan Orthodoxy believe that birds are the eyes of the creator, Wormics believe worms are the eyes, and voice of the creator. The believers would carry worms in their pockets. The believers, depending on how religious they are would then listen and even sometimes pray to these worms. This is seen as directly talking with the creator.

*=*Ranks of Worm clergy*=*

The church of the Creator of the Great Ground have their own ranks of their church.

7T47Bb3.png

The Highest rank is called the Worm Prophet. he is said to speak directly with the creator. He is not seen as a prophet, but many believers may mistake him as one. He may try t fix this mistake, but doesn't particularly care.

BjcpUQC.png

Under the Worm Prophet are the Wormic priests. They are said to be able to interpret the worms and hear god's plans. They conduct the will of god. They also hold the ceremony.

2YzH17a.png

. Cultests are followers of the faith who have taken arms to help aid their clergy over lords. Cultests generally do not wear a uniform.

+=+Joining the cult+=+

Find a priest or Zealot and ask them about their ways. Or find a pamphlet on Wormic creationism and seek out the cult yourself.

Captain Frederick Royce's lips recoil in revulsion. He addresses his men, stating, "Treat these cultists as you would heathens. Their teachings are false and blasphemous."  Waving his gauntlet swiftly, he dismisses the Watchmen.

A man wearing a simple brown robe with a rope tied around his waist raises his head. He throws his right hand out, a few pink worms whizzing through the air. "The worm's surround us"

+=+Prayers of the Wormics+=+

The Thankful sleep Prayer

Said when you first wake up. This is said to ask for protection for the rest of the day.

I give thanks to you, O great Creator, through thee worms your eyes, thee hath protected me from the dangers of night. I ask of thee, o great creator, to guard me and protect me from thee danger of day. To guide me with your worms, and through the prophet. Dio Benu.

Creed of the Worms

Said by cultests who wish to be fully indoctrinated members of the sect. They generally repeat this after a priest.

I believe in the great worm, the holy creator.

Builder of all lands, and the lands to come.

I believe in the voice of the worms, our holy guides.

I believe in the Power of the prophet of the worm. For he interprets the voice of the worms.

I believe in the cult of Wormic.

I hold true to the voice of the worms.

Their everlasting hope.

The return to the creator.

Dio Benu.

((More to come :3))

((This so reminds me of Metro 2033 O.o ))

((This so reminds me of Metro 2033 O.o ))

((I'm boycotting you!!!!! But ye... I actually never played metro, and then my friend Italian showed me the link to the worm cult, right after I made this XP))

The great Preacher continues his holy travels.

If Godan is in earth, why have Dwarf not found him?  Why they still worship heathenistic rituals and not cover themselves with worms and dirt?  The answer is because Godan is not in earth, or you would have found him already.  Godan is clearly in sky, bird is witness of this.  This is why you ascend to Seven Skies, not descend to Seven Earths...  You preach falsehoods and dare to make this seem as Ruskan Orthodoxy.  This is simple cult made by mad man who stuffs worm down pants.

Why do we bury our dead? To send them down into the creator's grip. The creator is obviously in the earth. We do not send our dead up into the skies, we send them deep below. Dorf are obviously heathen, and therefore the Creator never appears in front of them. Not only, the creator provides what we need, from the earth itself. We get our food and minerals from the ground. This shows that the creator gives us our resources from himself, in the ground.

Wilfriche scoffs. "Whoever is the leader of this cult without a doubt is a madman who happened to find a worm one day and think it was Godan. Simply unexplainable."

Why do we bury dead?  So that body can be left behind in Godan's creation and soul can rise up to be one with Godan.  Earth and Rock are creation of Godan, and all human are able to use creation of Godan and traverse it.  But sky is not creation, it is home of Godan and human cannot traverse unless we become Divine as with Godan himself.  Only ones who can traverse the sky are bird.  Bird are messengers of Godan, true messengers unlike birds.  Godan provides us with everything around us that we can use, as he is creator.  But he would not stoop so low as to live inside his own creation.

If dwarf is heathen and cannot see Godan, I wish for you to dig down and show me Godan inside of deep earth.

A man wearing simple brown robes with a thick rope tied around his waist wanders into Oren, wriggling worms moving in his palm. He throws them out onto the ground as if spreading bird feed. " Let the worms cleanse this place. Let them burrow underneath the soil. Let them breed."

Jorji scowls at the brown-robed man.

"Godani works through majestic grace of soaring bird, not squirming tube of flesh. What other creation is so free, so beautiful?"

He smiles as a small flock descends from a tree to eat the worms.

The Worm Prophet stands up, in the dark caves where the cultests meet. Next to him is the cloaked Nero holding an odd staff. The Prophet raises his hands up as the crowd of cultests become silent.

"O Children of thee Great Worm, we maketh our meeting here to mourn the brave priest Tim Balphor, who hath fallen fighting the dirty heathens." A few members of the crowd start to cry, "But let us make remembrance That Tim is in thee hands of thee great creator himself. Now I say to thee, o followers of the great worm, take up the sword Tim hath dropped, and smite thee heathen at our door. Thee Lucien order that protects thee heretical kingdom of oren, I say make slaughter of them! Thee voice of the worms demands it!" The Prophet turns behind as he proceeds deeper into he caves. Nero and a few Wormic militia leaders follow behind. 

Nero wonders what he has started, then decides to just continue on with this, giving praise to the Holy Worm, and the Wormic Cult, petting his new friend, Fred the Worm, who sat in his pocket