[Creature Lore] Cyclopes

Anawkin

Cyclopes!  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this implemented?

• Yah!
    • Nah!
    • Other! (voice in comments)

Here's a suggestion: Maybe you should make them a little (not by a lot) civilized. In the Odyssey, Polyphemus was a shepherd, so i like the idea of foolish thieves finding the lair of a Cyclops, and foolishly trying to steal sheep from him. Also, Cyclops commonly have a resistance to heat. I'm just throwing things out, because your lore still looks like it could be expanded. Besides that, you have my "seal of approval" (insert crappy meme here) What has my life come too?

Honestly, I would like to see this implemented. I really would. The problem is that they sound a lot like a glorified Orc in their own way. If I saw these running around the 4.0 map, I would be a bit upset. Orcs are enough for me. Although, if these were an event character, where they show up to guard treasure or the like, I would love to see them. You get my +1 sir.

I don't see why not, always nice to see new creature which would be actual played by players etc.

Also, they call him a scottish cylcops! Save the demomans!

17317_Demoman-07.jpg

Well, since the monks don't revive creatures then I would be alright with there being only 4 of them alive.

Though, the question of them breeding comes to mind.

Apart from that, I am indifferent in whether it gets accepted or not.