Raegnaldson Adunian Clan

Hello, I am spacob. Me and some of my RP homies are starting an Adunian clan, but this clan needs members. The clan is open to recruitment.

Required Qualifications:

-Must be Adunian

-Must be Adunian

-Must be Adunian

We are recruiting for those with enough fire in their hearts.

Sorry, there is /no/ way this could be a clan. You've absolutely no lore to fall behind, no originality other than a clan name, and on top of that. . . You called it Raegnaldson. None of us would resemble a Scandinavian-esque name in Adunia. Also, you've no proper system of beliefs, traditions, heirlooms, etc. Don't make a clan like this. If anything, make a family. This is no clan and will not be recognized as one. 

((Tape, don't worry about them. Let people create clans as they wish, we have no say in it other than recognizing it or not in rp. However, as tape stated, there should be proper information on the clan listed on this post. Don't put half effort into these things. Make a history, a tradition, and something that makes this clan, a clan. Also, I believe this is Gombie's clan and his people came along with mine, which were Germanic-esque in sorts. If they want to be a little more oriented towards Scandinavians, let them, it gives their clan a little more flavor. (Not much too much scandinavian though))).

((Tape, don't worry about them. Let people create clans as they wish, we have no say in it other than recognizing it or not in rp. However, as tape stated, there should be proper information on the clan listed on this post. Don't put half effort into these things. Make a history, a tradition, and something that makes this clan, a clan. Also, I believe this is Gombie's clan and his people came along with mine, which were Germanic-esque in sorts. If they want to be a little more oriented towards Scandinavians, let them, it gives their clan a little more flavor. (Not much too much scandinavian though))).

sorry this was just meant to be sent to gombie

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.