MC Name: Stiria21
Did you ever have an MA?: Not
Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Yes

::IC::
Name: Seraph Crystallus
Race: High Elf
What would you like to teach?: Geomancy
How often are you able to teach?: Fairly Often
What are your skills?: Geologist by hobby, good communication skills and understanding of the plight of the student.
What are your strengths?: I am very organized, able to assist in administrative and mediatory affairs.

What makes you qualified to teach?: To put it simply, I know what it likes to want to learn and be refused. I know what it iws like to have an instructor that is not there, and then gets angry when you ask about the problem. I know my field, my magic and my responsibilities as both a mage and what they will be as a professor. That is why I am qualified to teach.

::OOC::
MC Name: sebasgann
Did you ever have a character with magic?: No

Name: Tomkin Blackfist
Race: Dwarf
What would you like to learn?: I'd like to learn of runic knowledge, and about archaeology, learning some of the secrets that are found within this world. While also learning how to handle myself, in hopes of learning anything special that could one day be useful.
Which Classes are you enrolling for?:  Scholar and Survival classes

MC Name: Kyle4924
Are you aware the rules of Magic?:  Yes

Name: Lucius Tython
Race: Adunian/Northerner 
What would you like to learn?:  I would like to learn more fighting skills and techniques as well as heightening my mediocre ability to hunt. I would also like to study monsters more as well.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:  I would like to enroll in Hunter Classes

MC Name: Stiria21

Did you ever have an MA?: Not

Name: Seraph Crystallus

Race: High Elf

What would you like to teach?: Geomancy

How often are you able to teach?: Fairly Often

What are your skills?: Geologist by hobby, good communication skills and understanding of the plight of the student.

What are your strengths?: I am very organized, able to assist in administrative and mediatory affairs.

What makes you qualified to teach?: To put it simply, I know what it likes to want to learn and be refused. I know what it iws like to have an instructor that is not there, and then gets angry when you ask about the problem. I know my field, my magic and my responsibilities as both a mage and what they will be as a professor. That is why I am qualified to teach.

MC Name: sebasgann

Name: Tomkin Blackfist
Race: Dwarf
What would you like to learn?: I'd like to learn of runic knowledge, and about archaeology, learning some of the secrets that are found within this world. While also learning how to handle myself, in hopes of learning anything special that could one day be useful.
Which Classes are you enrolling for?:  Scholar and Survival classes

CmUjvv7l.png

wt___angry_mr__bird_by_naochiko-d4y0ygz.

"Congratulations, it is my pleasure to confirm your admission to the Rainë Academy. This is an opportunity to join one of the most outstanding student bodies has been made in recognition of your academic and personal achievements. I and the other members of the Council know that you would be a valued member of the Rainë Academy community both in and out of the classroom. On behalf of all of us who had the pleasure of reviewing your application, we hope your next steps lead to Rainë Academy. Additional information including class schedules and orientation and will follow in the coming elven days, as we further construction on the Academy building.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a word to the myself or any member of the Council, and we will respond as we are able."

Sincerely,
Ramza Mantisuku
Head Master of Rainë Academy

Headmaster Ramza looks to the large amount of staff and sighs with a smile. "Looks like we have enough professors.. Now we need students.." he puts up a sign on the post. "Now looking for students only for now." he slowly walks off.

(( We are good on teachers , we have a lot of them and not enough students 

MC Name: Kyle4924

Are you aware the rules of Magic?:  Yes

Name: Lucius Tython

Race: Adunian/Northerner 

What would you like to learn?:  I would like to learn more fighting skills and techniques as well as heightening my mediocre ability to hunt. I would also like to study monsters more as well.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:  I would like to enroll in Hunter Classes

CmUjvv7l.png

"Congratulations, it is my pleasure to confirm your admission to the Rainë Academy. This is an opportunity to join one of the most outstanding student bodies has been made in recognition of your academic and personal achievements. I and the other members of the Council know that you would be a valued member of the Rainë Academy community both in and out of the classroom. On behalf of all of us who had the pleasure of reviewing your application, we hope your next steps lead to Rainë Academy. Additional information including class schedules and orientation and will follow in the coming elven days, as we further construction on the Academy building.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a word to the myself or any member of the Council, and we will respond as we are able."

Sincerely,
Ramza Mantisuku

A typical crow seems to caw in a harsh tone, following close ebhind i nthe air by a very plump and sassed black cat, with a very noticable dull expression, The cat would ignore all interactions with her and simply stride back off once a decision has been made, but looms in the rooms of those important to the choice. As for the crow, he simply swoops forwawrd, depositing the note into a window and flying off. The letter is singed on the bottom corners, a signiture written in teh botto min large flowing letters

MC Name: rockerkidd
Did you ever have an MA?: No, but I learned after MAs were removed
Are you aware the rules of Magic?:
Very much, yes

Name: Professor Lionna SwiftGale, Master-of-arms of Atgaard
Race: Mali'ker
What would you like to teach?: Preferably engineering sciences, being tinkering, chemistry and/or basic/complex anatomy engineering, but could also teach fire evocation.
How often are you able to teach?: As often as needed.
What are your skills?: Strong mental ability being able to adapt wonderfully to new situations, great under hard pressure due to military experiance, and everyone loves 'metal arms', eh?
What are your strengths?: Mental strenght, learning ability, and logical preformance without lacking in physical condition.
What makes you qualified to teach?:
I have many years experiance in teaching the above topics, as well as many other, including those affiliated with being general of Atgaard, a vassal to Oren, and grand enginner with Golemic Industries.

Professor Swift

((Note: I did PM Drone, and he told me to just post an application, thank you! ^.^)

EDIT: If needed, I am very happy to become a student in whatever you all fele is most needed in population, for I enjoy all knowledge, ad the experiance of learning!

MC Name: Cookie9000

Name: Rottin'gor
Race: Human
 What would you like to learn?: Void Magic, and in the future to move into a sub-type
 Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mage

A typical crow seems to caw in a harsh tone, following close ebhind i nthe air by a very plump and sassed black cat, with a very noticable dull expression, The cat would ignore all interactions with her and simply stride back off once a decision has been made, but looms in the rooms of those important to the choice. As for the crow, he simply swoops forwawrd, depositing the note into a window and flying off. The letter is singed on the bottom corners, a signiture written in teh botto min large flowing letters

MC Name: rockerkidd

Did you ever have an MA?: No, but I learned after MAs were removed

Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Very much, yes

Name: Professor Lionna SwiftGale, Master-of-arms of Atgaard

Race: Mali'ker

What would you like to teach?: Preferably engineering sciences, being tinkering, chemistry and/or basic/complex anatomy engineering, but could also teach fire evocation.

How often are you able to teach?: As often as needed.

What are your skills?: Strong mental ability being able to adapt wonderfully to new situations, great under hard pressure due to military experiance, and everyone loves 'metal arms', eh?

What are your strengths?: Mental strenght, learning ability, and logical preformance without lacking in physical condition.

What makes you qualified to teach?: I have many years experiance in teaching the above topics, as well as many other, including those affiliated with being general of Atgaard, a vassal to Oren, and grand enginner with Golemic Industries.

Professor Swift

((Note: I did PM Drone, and he told me to just post an application, thank you! ^.^)

Headmaster Ramza adds a note to letter. "I would like speak with you and talk about what you can teach. Send me a bird when you can." 

MC Name: Cookie9000

Name: Rottin'gor

Race: Human

What would you like to learn?: Void Magic, and in the future to move into a sub-type

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mage

CmUjvv7l.png

Sincerely,
Ramza Mantisuku

MC Name: MetaSol
Did you ever have an MA?: Nope
Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Very much so

Name: Head Master Meta El Solaray
Race: Wood Elf
What would you like to teach?: I seek to offer guidance in the way of the blade in a self-run appointed method of teaching. This would encourage enlightment and empowerment to those who wish to partake in the path of martial combat.
How often are you able to teach?: I will seek to be available every elven day; however the realm is most picky of situation. I can only seek to come to a compromise. [[i work insurance; I do not know how late a day I'll be working.]]
What are your skills?: Dual and Single sword combat sparring; defensive forms, evasive forms, meditation. Telekensis, and finally and most important. Tea making.
What are your strengths?: Patience and the method of offering a better path. 
What makes you qualified to teach?: I have studied in the art from before I could walk; it is the way of life.

*A mole tunnels to the grandmaster carring the apllication of Dorin

MC Name:Thaddeus12

Did you ever have a character with magic?:no, other than my current charater.

Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Yes.

Name:[starBreaker]DorinXII

Race:Cave Dwarf

What would you like to learn?:Arcane shieling, so I will also be applying for medical magic.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:Mage

MC Name: MetaSol

Did you ever have an MA?: Nope

Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Very much so

Name: Head Master Meta El Solaray

Race: Wood Elf

What would you like to teach?: I seek to offer guidance in the way of the blade in a self-run appointed method of teaching. This would encourage enlightment and empowerment to those who wish to partake in the path of martial combat.

How often are you able to teach?: I will seek to be available every elven day; however the realm is most picky of situation. I can only seek to come to a compromise. [[i work insurance; I do not know how late a day I'll be working.]]

What are your skills?: Dual and Single sword combat sparring; defensive forms, evasive forms, meditation. Telekensis, and finally and most important. Tea making.

What are your strengths?: Patience and the method of offering a better path. 

What makes you qualified to teach?: I have studied in the art from before I could walk; it is the way of life.

Dhaun'che looks over both applications before sending off a note.

CmUjvv7l.png

Sincerely,

Ramza Mantisuku

A bird soars overhead, dropping Ravyn's application off at the Academy.

MC Name: eleganthamster
Did you ever have a character with magic?: No.
Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Yes, I am.

Name: Ravyn Manamist
Race: Elf
What would you like to learn?: Conjuration.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mage.

A bird soars overhead, dropping Ravyn's application off at the Academy.

MC Name: eleganthamster

Did you ever have a character with magic?: No.

Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Yes, I am.

Name: Ravyn Manamist

Race: Elf

What would you like to learn?: Conjuration.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mage.

CmUjvv7l.png

Sincerely,
Ramza Mantisuku