Raine Academy

::OOC::
MC Name: travista
Did you ever have a character with magic?: No
Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes

::IC::
Name: Ysgramor Obermeier
Race: Forest Dwarf
What would you like to learn?: Void magic, I want to specialize in either Fire or Arcane
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mage classes ( Void magic)

MC Name:hiphoplives
Did you ever have a character with magic?: No I have not.
Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes I am fully aware of the rules of magic.

Name: Saelion Felrailal
Race:Wood Elf
What would you like to learn?: Electromancy and Conjuration 
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: I would like to enroll in the Mage and Scholar classes if possible.

MC Name: travista

Did you ever have a character with magic?: No

Name: Ysgramor Obermeier

Race: Forest Dwarf

What would you like to learn?: Void magic, I want to specialize in either Fire or Arcane

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mage classes ( Void magic)

MC Name:hiphoplives

Did you ever have a character with magic?: No I have not.

Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes I am fully aware of the rules of magic.

Name: Saelion Felrailal

Race:Wood Elf

What would you like to learn?: Electromancy and Conjuration 

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: I would like to enroll in the Mage and Scholar classes if possible.

CmUjvv7l.png

"Congratulations, it is my pleasure to confirm your admission to the Rainë Academy. This is an opportunity to join one of the most outstanding student bodies has been made in recognition of your academic and personal achievements. I and the other members of the Council know that you would be a valued member of the Rainë Academy community both in and out of the classroom. On behalf of all of us who had the pleasure of reviewing your application, we hope your next steps lead to Rainë Academy. Additional information including class schedules and orientation and will follow in the coming elven days, as we further construction on the Academy building.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a word to the myself or any member of the Council, and we will respond as we are able."

Sincerely,

Ramza Mantisuku

Head Master of Rainë Academy

MC Name:
_JtPv_
Did you ever have a character with magic?: No.
Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes.

Name: Cae Sageshade
Race: Wood Elf
What would you like to learn?: Water Evocation
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Scholar and Mage Classes

MC Name: _Kraal_

Did you ever have an MA?: Multiple.

Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Yes, of course.

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish)  thomascovey1181

Name: "Cil'ri"

Age: "If I remember correctly my age is between 450 and 460... I'm not sure yet..."

Race: "I'm High Elven, yet I'm impure."

What would you like to teach?: "Fire Evocation, if you need a professor for Illusion, I'm happy to volunteer."

How often are you able to teach?: "Very often, as much time as you need."

What are your skills?: "I can communicate easily with my students. The art of evocation can be complex at times, but I can very easily take my apprentice step by step to improve results."

What are your strengths?: "I have many. Able communicator, knowledgeable teacher, wise master. Though everyone isn't perfect, I have my weaknesses."

What makes you qualified to teach?: "I have studied my two arcane arts for centuries, and have taught only two students over the time of fifty or sixty years."

Dhaun looks over the application. She blinks before turning it over to the council for discussion.

((We are currently full with teacher apps, but I will discuss it with the council))

MC Name: _JtPv_

Did you ever have a character with magic?: No.

Name: Cae Sageshade

Race: Wood Elf

What would you like to learn?: Water Evocation

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Scholar and Mage Classes

CmUjvv7l.png

"Congratulations, it is my pleasure to confirm your admission to the Rainë Academy. This is an opportunity to join one of the most outstanding student bodies has been made in recognition of your academic and personal achievements. I and the other members of the Council know that you would be a valued member of the Rainë Academy community both in and out of the classroom. On behalf of all of us who had the pleasure of reviewing your application, we hope your next steps lead to Rainë Academy. Additional information including class schedules and orientation and will follow in the coming elven days, as we further construction on the Academy building.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a word to the myself or any member of the Council, and we will respond as we are able."

Sincerely,

Ramza Mantisuku

Bardel walks out of the shambles that the Dwarves are currently calling a settlement. Mostly being angered by the stark Dwarves who stand blankly, saying nothing. Looking for a new place to dish out his Alchemical knowledge he finds Raine Academy. With Jack tagging along behind him he approaches the person in charge.

"Oroight. Moiy name es Bardel Snowborn. I hail from a long line of Ironguts, me father being Kardel. Whilst you probably 'avena 'urd of me you will have 'urd of Kardel, deh greates' Olchemis' who eva lives.

I, myself possess just the same knowledge and skill as me father; yet not the fame. I'm even the current Orgradhad's Alchemist of the official Dwarven Alchemy Guild. But those days are past and the beardlings of the Kingdom are no longer the clever craftsdwarves we once were. So, I have left.

My coming here today is to ask of the relocation of my Guild. Both you and I will greatly benefit from this as well as all of the Alchemist's currently teaching beneath your Academy. I can build me own laboratories and lodgings as.. that building will na be able to house it all. All you have to say is Yes and you will have 5 lifetimes of Alchemical experience under your Academies arsenal. Might I add my knowledge of Fire evocation and Telekinesis."

MC Name: Watty_Banker
Did you ever have an MA?: I did, for fire evocation
Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Of course.

Name: Bardel
Race: Dwarf
What would you like to teach?: Alchemy (Mainly. I wouldn't be great at teaching the magics)
How often are you able to teach?: Mostly on weekends, I could try and do some on weekdays (GMT times)
What are your skills?: Master Alchemist, Tier 4 in Fire evocation and Telekinesis
What are your strengths?: (All of the above)
What makes you qualified to teach?: Ogradhad's Alchemist for the Dwarves, taught for the Alchemy guild.

MC Name: Squeak0711
Did you ever have a character with magic?: Yes, I play Arelin. She has been learning Pyromancy for four IG years, her master is Kuro (Mr_Goosey.)

Are you aware the rules of Magic:  Yes I am and I will follow by them.

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish) I use a microsoft acc. for Skype. So maybe if I'm accepted I can add someone from the academy and they can put me in any chat (I don't know the real skype name, since it's a Microsoft account)

Name: Arelin Belanger

Race: Adunian (Mali'Alheral blood)

What would you like to learn?: I am interested into learning the arcane branch of magic. Specifically Arcane Shielding.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:  Mage Classes (And maybe scholar classes later on.)

MC Name: Squeak0711

Did you ever have a character with magic?: Yes, I play Arelin. She has been learning Pyromancy for four IG years, her master is Kuro (Mr_Goosey.)

Are you aware the rules of Magic:  Yes I am and I will follow by them.

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish) I use a microsoft acc. for Skype. So maybe if I'm accepted I can add someone from the academy and they can put me in any chat (I don't know the real skype name, since it's a Microsoft account)

Name: Arelin Belanger

Race: Adunian (Mali'Alheral blood)

What would you like to learn?: I am interested into learning the arcane branch of magic. Specifically Arcane Shielding.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:  Mage Classes (And maybe scholar classes later on.)

CmUjvv7l.png

Sincerely,

Ramza Mantisuku

{{This guild is interesting but the stories I heard about domestic violence because of a courtyard not being built kinda reduces my temptation to get in touch.}}

{{This guild is interesting but the stories I heard about domestic violence because of a courtyard not being built kinda reduces my temptation to get in touch.}}

((Violence? never saw it when im on and the courtyard just was built last night , only bad is Oreners trying to troll peaceful RP...))

((I.. fought someone in the courtyard…  :megustacreepy: ))

*As Mithirios opens the letter he sits down and examines it, after pondering for a while, he fills it and sends it.*

MC Name: MrChoky
Did you ever have a character with magic?: No, I barely played in the last map.
Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Yes, I am.

Skype: I will PM it (keep in mind I have it linked to a Microsoft account so  can't see my real Skype name, maybe I could be added instead of you guys adding me).

Name: Mithirios Voilron
Race: Elf
What would you like to learn?: I seach a higher understanding of magic and a stronger bond with nature in these uncertain times together with the amazing experience I'm sure this will be.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mage and Hunting

*As Mithirios opens the letter he sits down and examines it, after pondering for a while, he fills it and sends it.*

MC Name: MrChoky

Did you ever have a character with magic?: No, I barely played in the last map.

Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Yes, I am.

Skype: I will PM it (keep in mind I have it linked to a Microsoft account so  can't see my real Skype name, maybe I could be added instead of you guys adding me).

Name: Mithirios Voilron

Race: Elf

What would you like to learn?: I seach a higher understanding of magic and a stronger bond with nature in these uncertain times together with the amazing experience I'm sure this will be.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mage and Hunting

MC Name:nesoyaboy

Did you ever have a character with magic?:Yes Merek-Blackthorne

Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes i am!

Name:Henry Aulbion

Race:Human

What would you like to learn?:Hunting

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:Hunter Class

CmUjvv7l.png

Sincerely,

Ramza Mantisuku

MC Name: Lordbobby123
Did you ever have a character with magic?: Yes
Name: Sharr Irongut
Race: Dwarf
What would you like to learn?: Smithing mostly
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Giant Monster-hunting, Dwarven Blacksmithing Studies, Lancing Combat, Geomancy and Rune Studies

A letter finds its way into the hands of an aspiring young mali'aheral student, quite busy in her studies. After a few hours of studying further, the young elf begins to fill out the note and sends it away

MC Name: TheRealKiru
Did you ever have a character with magic?: Not in this server, no.

Name: Lassiel Shayaian
Race: High Elf
What would you like to learn?: To see and learn more about the magic in our world while studying in other classes that could open doors to finding other interests and surviving in the realm we call home. 
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:  A mixture of Mage and Scholar classes.