Rainë Academy - Only Accepting Students

Raine Academy

*Odin storms into Ramza's office. He holds a copy of the staff list in his hand. He doesn't look happy.*

"Pardon me, Headmaster, but where am I on this list? I was accepted to teach Scholar classes, but I can hardly see my name registered here. If you have changed your mind, I would have expected to be notified in some way…"

I have a question, jade accepted a application for a teacher, and under it says looks at BOTH applications, and the earliest acception before that was before metasols post, and the acceptince was after my own, does both refer to metasols and my own application and jade just forgott to put mine on there? Because if not I was compleatly skiped over as the next acception was not me, sorry if I feel pushy, but I'm always nervious with this stuff.

*Odin storms into Ramza's office. He holds a copy of the staff list in his hand. He doesn't look happy.*

"Pardon me, Headmaster, but where am I on this list? I was accepted to teach Scholar classes, but I can hardly see my name registered here. If you have changed your mind, I would have expected to be notified in some way…"

Dhaun'che looks up and sighs. "I have been trying to get a hold of you." she says. "You are still supposed to be helping with out tubes. We will be updating our list. Construction of the academy in these new lands have made it difficult for me to get to the paperwork. I apologize."

I have a question, jade accepted a application for a teacher, and under it says looks at BOTH applications, and the earliest acception before that was before metasols post, and the acceptince was after my own, does both refer to metasols and my own application and jade just forgott to put mine on there? Because if not I was compleatly skiped over as the next acception was not me, sorry if I feel pushy, but I'm always nervious with this stuff.

((While I am currently busy building/working irl, I am not necessarily able to read through all the posts. If I accepted you then I am sorry if you were left off the list. When I get a chance, I am going through the list and adjusting it. Please be patient.))

Dhaun'che looks up and sighs. "I have been trying to get a hold of you." she says. "You are still supposed to be helping with out tubes. We will be updating our list. Construction of the academy in these new lands have made it difficult for me to get to the paperwork. I apologize."

((While I am currently busy building/working irl, I am not necessarily able to read through all the posts. If I accepted you then I am sorry if you were left off the list. When I get a chance, I am going through the list and adjusting it. Please be patient.))

*Odin deflates slightly, sighing wearily.*

"I know, I know… I only just got here. I apologize for taking so long but I got lost along the way. I am already starting to work on a near-scale model prototype however! It will be done shortly."

*Odin bows his head respectfully, then leaves in a brusque manner, eager to get back to work.*

((Sorry I couldn't make it the other day, work has been hectic lately and I've been very busy.))

Raine Academy Announcement

The Department Of Physical Studies

Attention Students wishing to partake in a Hunter’s course. At the peak of the next month, (4-5 est tomorrow), an introductory lecture will take place, discussing the future topics available for study, and for a chance to meet your future teachers. Be on the look out for:
Mister Dared Starbreaker
Azel Bloodseeker
Master Meta

And with that, we conclude this department message.

Edited by Raine Academy

::OOC::
MC Name: destroyer_bravo
Did you ever have a character with magic?: no
Are you aware the rules of Magic?: yes

::IC::
Name: Bowman Irongut
Everyone above the age of 500 became 500 again, so that's my age I guess
Race: Dwarf
What would you like to learn?: "Dwarven Blacksmithing"
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: "Dwarven Blacksmithing"

MC Name:princednl123

Did you ever have a character with magic?: some what

Are you aware the rules of Magic?: to a point yes

Name: Evangeline Wilks

Race: Dark Elf

What would you like to learn?: Alchemy, and Electromancy, but mostly Alchemy.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Alchemy from Daniel, Anatomy, and Elecromancy

MC Name: destroyer_bravo

Did you ever have a character with magic?: no

Are you aware the rules of Magic?: yes

Name: Bowman Irongut

Age: 600-something Everyone above the age of 500 became 500 again, so that's my age I guess

Race: Dwarf

What would you like to learn?: "Dwarven Blacksmithing"

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: "Dwarven Blacksmithing"

CmUjvv7l.png

wt___angry_mr__bird_by_naochiko-d4y0ygz.

"Congratulations, it is my pleasure to confirm your admission to the Rainë Academy. This is an opportunity to join one of the most outstanding student bodies has been made in recognition of your academic and personal achievements. I and the other members of the Council know that you would be a valued member of the Rainë Academy community both in and out of the classroom. On behalf of all of us who had the pleasure of reviewing your application, we hope your next steps lead to Rainë Academy. Additional information including class schedules and orientation and will follow in the coming elven days, as we further construction on the Academy building.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a word to the myself or any member of the Council, and we will respond as we are able."

Sincerely,
Ramza Mantisuku
Head Master of Rainë Academy

-snip-

Abraxas simply writes on a piece of parchment his application

MC Name: Loreq
Did you ever have a character with magic?: Yes
Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Yes

Name: Abraxas
Race: Human
What would you like to learn?: Earth Evocation
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Void Magic (Earth) & Rune Studies

Abraxas simply writes on a piece of parchment his application

MC Name: Loreq

Did you ever have a character with magic?: Yes

Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Yes

Name: Abraxas

Race: Human

What would you like to learn?: Earth Evocation

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Void Magic (Earth) & Rune Studies

CmUjvv7l.png

"Congratulations, it is my pleasure to confirm your admission to the Rainë Academy. This is an opportunity to join one of the most outstanding student bodies has been made in recognition of your academic and personal achievements. I and the other members of the Council know that you would be a valued member of the Rainë Academy community both in and out of the classroom. On behalf of all of us who had the pleasure of reviewing your application, we hope your next steps lead to Rainë Academy. Additional information including class schedules and orientation and will follow in the coming elven days, as we further construction on the Academy building.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a word to the myself or any member of the Council, and we will respond as we are able."

Sincerely,

Ramza Mantisuku

Head Master of Rainë Academy

MC Name: _Kraal_
Did you ever have an MA?: Multiple.
Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Yes, of course.

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish)  thomascovey1181

Name: "Cil'ri"
Age: "If I remember correctly my age is between 450 and 460... I'm not sure yet..."
Race: "I'm High Elven, yet I'm impure."
What would you like to teach?: "Fire Evocation, if you need a professor for Illusion, I'm happy to volunteer."
How often are you able to teach?: "Very often, as much time as you need."
What are your skills?: "I can communicate easily with my students. The art of evocation can be complex at times, but I can very easily take my apprentice step by step to improve results."
What are your strengths?: "I have many. Able communicator, knowledgeable teacher, wise master. Though everyone isn't perfect, I have my weaknesses."
What makes you qualified to teach?: "I have studied my two arcane arts for centuries, and have taught only two students over the time of fifty or sixty years."

Dizzy nods slightly as he hears of the institution.

Interestin. Lets 'ope t'is un actualleh succeds compared tu t'e maneh, maneh t'at failed. If onleh t'ey taught somet'in t'at ah could use, hehe.

*Soro'No posts a note on the front door of the academy* 

"For those who have enrolled in the Aeromancy course, classes will be beginning next Elven day (July 20th) and continuing every day this Elven week. This will be the first week of studies so I hope to see all the students there. As it's the beginning courses I will be teaching multiple students at once. If you wish to know about specific times send me (arfavero1) a bird."

*The note is signed with an eloquent 'S' and 'K' at the bottom*