The Black Water Trading Company - Recruitment

PoseidonisKing

*attached to the notice board at the Cloud Temple, Alras, and Fi'nor, is a long flyer. The flyer is expertly done and is easy on the eyes.*

The Black Water Trading Company - Employment

An Introduction:

The Black Water Trading Company is a recently founded organization composed of people of all races and skills. The company specializes in selling large quantity goods as well as specialty items. In order to meet the demands of the customers the Company is now recruiting employes to complete a variety of jobs. If interested in joining please read below for specifics and contact the company.   

Brief Note:

There are two types of employees that work at the Black Water Trading Company. Independent and Nation employees.

• Independent - these employees live outside the city of Fi'nor. They are not dependent on the company what so ever. They have there own homes, own tools, own shelter, etc... These employees will supply the company with resources that they have obtained by themselves. Because they are independent of the Nation, Independent employees receive larger pay cuts.
  • Nation - these employees live within Fi'nor and are provided with almost all resources. They are given all the necessary tools to complete their jobs. In addition, they are provided with living quarters, food, and a house. Because they are dependent on the nation they receive lower pay cuts.   

Jobs:

Their are a variety of positions that the company needs to be filled. Below is the description of jobs.

Resources Gathers:

These jobs are payed by the resources gathered by the employee. These employees have a quota to fill on a weekly basis. At that time the resource gathered will be collected and sold, a percentage of the money gained from the sale will go to the workers.

Resource Gather's Include:

• Miners 
  • Lumberjacks
  • Farmers (Fishers)
  • Farmhands - managing the livestock.

Soldiers / Guards:

These jobs are payed by a shift "basis". Shifts include accompanying merchants on sales or transporting goods. Shifts also include protecting the city. These employees must be highly skilled with swords, axes, daggers, bows and must know how to deal with high stress and hostile situations.

Merchants:

Merchants are an essence of the company. Merchants are the ambassadors of the company, they have a variety of jobs. Merchants are payed by commission.

Merchants job include:

• Carrying out sales / purchases
  • Owning shops in other cities / towns
  • Keeping relationships with customers
  • Drawing up company press

Skilled Workers:

Skilled workers are people skilled in specific professions. They are payed on a commission basis.

Skilled Workers include:

• Blacksmiths
  • Tanners
  • Builders
  • (Any special skill that you have)

Leadership:

The company is head by Rivornor. That's all you need to know at the moment.

Application:

In order to join the company an application must be filled out. Please fill out the application below and attach it to this add.

-OOC-

• Minecraft UserName:
  • Do you have Skype / TS:
  • How many hours a week are you on:

-Employee Application (RP)-

• Name:
  • Employee Type (Independent or Nation):
  • Job Applying for:
  • What makes you good at the job your applying for:
  • Why do you wish to join the company:

Joining the Company:

After Completing the employee application you will be asked to come in for an interview. At this time pay, resources, etc... will be discussed. If your requesting to become a nation employee a house will be set up as well as the resources needed to complete your job.

Contacting the company:

The company can be contacted in a variety of ways.

1. Reply to this add with a note, these adds will be checked often.

2. Come to Fi'nor and talk with any member of the company.

3. Contact Rivornor (PoseidonisKing) directly, either in person or by bird.

Employee List (to be disclosed soon.)

Employee Documents:

After formally joining the company documents will be given to you going over your specific jobs.

((That is the link to the documents, these documents would be given to you RP'ly in game

https://drive.google.com/?ddrp=1#folders/0B5c_y8ST_OhWc215a0pUQmtXV3c ))

-The Black Water Trading Company

((First time I ever made a long post, I'm tried, might be mistakes.))

A letter is sent to the BTC...

"Thank you for your delivery earlier this elven day, please send cartographer's coordinates of Celia'Fenn so that in the future I can conduct business in person.

Baron Frost"

*Rivornor sits in his study reading Baron Frost letter. After finishing he gets one of the workers to begin on a map with cartographer's coordinates of Celia'Fenn on it. A few hours later the map is done and is ready to be sent. Attached to the map is a note "Baron Frost, here are the cartographer's coordinates of Celia'Fenn as requested. -Black Water Trading Company"*

*The map is sent by a large Hawk to Baron Frost. *

((Will contact you in-game with a bird))

-OOC-

• Minecraft UserName:angelmorinigo
  • Do you have Skype / TS:I have TS
  • How many hours a week are you on:im mostly like 5-6 hours a day

• Name:Nickolas
  • Race:Dark Elf
  • Employee Type (Independent or Nation):Nation
  • Job Applying for:Soldier/Guard
  • What makes you good at the job your applying for:I was born in a war, so i was taught how to fight to protect my family. Ive also worked as a body guard earlier on
  • Why do you wish to join the company: Well, it seems like a really good company, and im willing to work for it.l

*Rivornor receives the application shortly after it was posted. He reads over it closely, smiling as he see's another employee. He writes a letter to Nickolas going over the job.*

"Nickolas,

It's a pleasure to introduce you to the Black Water Trading Company as a guard. We hope you excel in your position.

CEO and Chief Merchant,

Rivornor

-The Black Water Trading Company" 

-OOC-
Minecraft UserName: ratboy07
Do you have Skype / TS: Skype: thomas.english22
How many hours a week are you on: Hard to say... Roughly 4 per day. Once school starts it'll be about 2.

Name: Spencer Geminine
Race: Human
Employee Type (Independent or Nation): Independent
Job Applying for: Fisher
What makes you good at the job your applying for: I can fish, y'know? Fishin' is gud.
Why do you wish to join the company: To support mah family.

-OOC-

Minecraft UserName: ratboy07

Do you have Skype / TS: Skype: thomas.english22

How many hours a week are you on: Hard to say... Roughly 4 per day. Once school starts it'll be about 2.

Name: Spencer Geminine

Race: Human

Employee Type (Independent or Nation): Independent

Job Applying for: Fisher

What makes you good at the job your applying for: I can fish, y'know? Fishin' is gud.

Why do you wish to join the company: To support mah family.

*Rivornor reads Spencer Geminine application while in his study. He writes a letter in response and asks a courier to take it to Spencer Geminine.*

"Spencer Geminine,

It is my pleasure to inform you that you are now an official member of the Black Water Trade Company. In order to proceed you will need to come to Celia'Fenn to go over the specifics of your job.

Please Contact me by Bird,

Rivornor (PoseidonisKing), CEO and Chief Merchant."

-The Black Water Trade Group"

*attaches application to the bottom of the advertisement.

-OOC-

Minecraft Username: Nikisamale

Skype/TS: Yes I have both skype and ts.

Playtime per week: Varies from 4 - 20 hours.

Name: Brooke Hudson

Race: Elf

Employee Type: Nation

Job Applying for: Farmers (Fisher)

What makes me good at the job: Well, the key to being an excellent fisher is patience, and I believe I fit the criteria!

Why do you wanna join the company: To make money so I can travel the lands to find my long lost parents. And help relieve world hunger.

-OOC-

• Minecraft UserName: samsan99
  • Do you have Skype / TS: Yes both
  • How many hours a week are you on: depends on IRL from 4 to over 24

• Name: Ryul
  • Race: Elf
  • Employee Type (Independent or Nation): Independent
  • Job Applying for: Miner I can also supply Food.
  • What makes you good at the job your applying for: I have spent plenty of times with in the mines since we reacher this new land and have gain my fair share of expense 
  • Why do you wish to join the company: For now to try make myself some money but for the long run to hopefully travel and meet more people around the land 
  •  

*attaches application to the bottom of the advertisement.

-OOC-

Minecraft UsernameNikisamale

Skype/TSYes I have both skype and ts.

Playtime per weekVaries from 4 - 20 hours.

NameBrooke Hudson

Age19

RaceElf

Employee TypeNation

Job Applying forFarmers (Fisher)

What makes me good at the jobWell, the key to being an excellent fisher is patience, and I believe I fit the criteria!

Why do you wanna join the companyTo make money so I can travel the lands to find my long lost parents. And help relieve world hunger.

<script type="text/javascript"> //</script> 

*Rivornor reads the application, happy to see another employee*

"Brooke Hudson,

Welcome to the Black Water Trading Company. Please contact me in person so we go over the specifics of the job as well as the documents you will need.

Rivornor, CEO and Chief Merchant

-OOC-

• Minecraft UserName: samsan99
  • Do you have Skype / TS: Yes both
  • How many hours a week are you on: depends on IRL from 4 to over 24

• Name: Ryul
  • Race: Elf
  • Employee Type (Independent or Nation): Independent
  • Job Applying for: Miner I can also supply Food.
  • What makes you good at the job your applying for: I have spent plenty of times with in the mines since we reacher this new land and have gain my fair share of expense 
  • Why do you wish to join the company: For now to try make myself some money but for the long run to hopefully travel and meet more people around the land 
  •  

"Ryul,

It is truly is a pleasure to introduce you to the Black Water Trading Company. I am excited to see you mining and farming potential put to a good use.

-The Black Water Trading Company

-OOC-

• Minecraft UserName: dadmat2
  • Do you have Skype / TS: yup
  • How many hours a week are you on: I'm on atleast 5 - 7 hours a day, but I can be inactive at times.

• Name: Fiachra Drakon
  • Race: Mali'Fenn
  • Employee Type (Independent or Nation): Nation
  • Job Applying for: Farmer
  • What makes you good at the job your applying for: I'm an experienced farmer, I know all the ins and outs of Seasons, techniques, and how to care and handle crops. Many people just throw down some seeds and let them grow, but I actually care about the way I sow my seed.
  • Why do you wish to join the company: I wish to help do the job many do not wish to do, and do it well.

-OOC-

• Minecraft UserName: mikjangle
  • Do you have Skype / TS: I have skype.
  • How many hours a week are you on: ~20

• Name: Pierce Dinnet
  • Race: Human
  • Job Applying for: Merchant
  • What makes you good at the job your applying for: I ran a small inn for a time in Anthos, and am trained in maths, with a keen eye for potential avenues for profit.
  • Why do you wish to join the company: I believe it would be a great joy to work with Black Water, and that I would be a great long term asset to the company.

*Rivornor reads the employee's application. Quickly replying to each application.

-OOC-

• Minecraft UserName: dadmat2
  • Do you have Skype / TS: yup
  • How many hours a week are you on: I'm on atleast 5 - 7 hours a day, but I can be inactive at times.

• Name: Fiachra Drakon
  • Race: Mali'Fenn
  • Job Applying for: Farmer
  • What makes you good at the job your applying for: I'm an experienced farmer, I know all the ins and outs of Seasons, techniques, and how to care and handle crops. Many people just throw down some seeds and let them grow, but I actually care about the way I sow my seed.
  • Why do you wish to join the company: I wish to help do the job many do not wish to do, and do it well.

"Fiachra,

It's a pleasure to introduce you to the Black Water Trading Company. Contact me in person in order to go over your job.

-The Black Water Trading Company."

-OOC-

• Minecraft UserName: mikjangle
  • Do you have Skype / TS: I have skype.
  • How many hours a week are you on: ~20

• Name: Pierce Dinnet
  • Race: Human
  • Job Applying for: Merchant
  • What makes you good at the job your applying for: I ran a small inn for a time in Anthos, and am trained in maths, with a keen eye for potential avenues for profit.
  • Why do you wish to join the company: I believe it would be a great joy to work with Black Water, and that I would be a great long term asset to the company.

"Pierce,

It's good to introduce another merchant to the Company. Contact me in person to go over your job.

Rivornor, CEO and Chief Merchant.

-The Black Water Trading Company."

-OOC-

◾Minecraft UserName: themeparkkid

◾Do you have Skype / TS: yes but I don't like giving out my Skype name and never get on TS.

◾How many hours a week are you on: Sunday - Saturday will vary. Mondays never and Tuesday - Friday 8 AM to 4 PM EST time

◾Name: Nicolette

◾Age: 18

◾Race: human

◾Employee Type (Independent or Nation): independent

◾Job Applying for: Farm hand

◾What makes you good at the job your applying for: I love animals

◾Why do you wish to join the company: To meet new people and get used to working

-OOC-

◾Minecraft UserName: themeparkkid

◾Do you have Skype / TS: yes but I don't like giving out my Skype name and never get on TS.

◾How many hours a week are you on: Sunday - Saturday will vary. Mondays never and Tuesday - Friday 8 AM to 4 PM EST time

◾Name: Nicolette

◾Age: 18

◾Race: human

◾Employee Type (Independent or Nation): independent

◾Job Applying for: Farm hand

◾What makes you good at the job your applying for: I love animals

◾Why do you wish to join the company: To meet new people and get used to working

"Nicolette,

It was a pleasure meeting you in person and its an even greatly pleasure welcoming you to the company. Please contact me in person so we can go over the specifics of your job.