Just A Concept I Came Up With: Witchcraft/wicca Inspired

Cyndikate

Instead of new lore why not just use current lore and roleplay a witch?

I already said this. Apparently my opinion is unworthy of their attention. No, they would rather some fancy new lore that doesn't need to be made.

Considering you were (at the time of posting) the lastest visitor to my profile, and I undoubtedly had more than four stars before then, I let my imagination fill in the gaps. Now, you claimed that this post was a direct attack at a group of people's views. I do not believe that this is the case, and denying this post for this reason would be both denying it for false pretenses and for a reason that is not relevant in terms of lore.

(a.k.a, not why we deny lore.)

I already said this. Apparently my opinion is unworthy of their attention. No, they would rather some fancy new lore that doesn't need to be made.

For someone with 10 posts and joined a week ago, you sure post like you've been around for months.

Can an FM please remove his posts and ask him not to post here again?

For someone with 10 posts and joined a week ago, you sure post like you've been around for months.

I don't really understand why exactly you're reacting like this? Nothing he has said was bad at all, he simply gave his opinion.

I simply read as much as I could, even before applying, and spoke with older players. Really, I just acted like the attentive child in class as far as applying for the server went. I don't see why I should be punished for what I've posted here at all.

Kalifa didn't mean to offend, this doesn't seem to be an attack against your religion. Instead of new lore why not just use current lore and roleplay a witch? There's allot of stuff already on the server, you could definitely do it without any wicca, satanic, wuteva.

Not enough accessible sources to really go with it.

Just keep the post out of the direction of ANY religion . This has offended people already and is starting to turn into a fight rather tah a constructive RP post.

I will just simply state... Even if he joined today, his opinion still matters. Do NOT put anyone down or hold them against one person or another by the time he joined. I joined in 2011 and still learning new things that many learnt ages ago. Maybe he read the lore of the server you know, to join it? Do not try to put anyone down like this.

-

Also I will state that even if this is witchcraft or Wiccan inspired. I humbly wish to ask what part of witchcraft or Wicca did you read? I have been apart of the Wiccan religion for many years and seemed to either fail to read that it has hexes or blood sacrifices, though I do remember reading that is what one Christian wrote a while back on what they do. Also the part of witchcraft, again as many people stated witches are already here... Also hexes and everything? Look at it this way;

-

Soul Puppeteers, all they need is blood and a puppet then boom! you can do all the hexes and curses you like. So really no point in having this idea considered as it counteracts already existing and approved lore.

Edit: Also the three rules which you stated meaning in a spoken on an Newton's  law "Everything has an equal and opposite reaction" or if taken by the Wiccan side "Karma- everything you do will come back to you with a consequence or reward by three" Though in Soul Puppetry it gives you negatives.

Here is the link if you want to read it over:

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/93739-lore-magic-complete-repost-soul-puppetry/

Good point Lago, though it can do what Foxy stated here inside of it essentially. You need to get animal parts to make dolls when T3 and above. You then can inflict harm or good on a victim if you acquire their blood. Though it holds the same concept unless! Foxy here can change it up a bit.

The original flaw lies in the basis of this thread as claiming to be Wiccan, I'd advise editing that out.

Secondly, the stigma that the Christian religion (And many others) holds towards Witchcraft in general is, already, very large. Associating it with dark magic even in a roleplay environment can only make that worse. I would like to clarify that by no means am I saying this stigma is valid, it simply exists.

Third, much of this can already be done with current magic lore, and the availability to stretch magic lore as you need to given to the unlocking. Your claim that it cannot be done to the full extent is incorrect, you simply require a little creativity and a little reading into the rules and current magic types to make it function.

Remember everyone: We're a community of people with each other, not against each other. This is a game, not a righteous crusade into the digital age.

I'm going to declare this concept not worth it anymore. Was hoping to create something a little more exciting, but this doesn't seem to be it.

I'd like to apologize to anyone I have unintentionally offended. I just wanted to bring an idea to life, but it doesn't seem like it would work out.

Witchcraft isn't satanic.

As a good catholic I promise, it is. 

Only read the first page, and I try to stay away from religion debates on internet, but come on guys. LotC =/= Real life.

I like the idea of equivalent exchange, where like, you have to take to get. That's one of the problems with magic atm. You just rp tiredness, and you can't be 100% consistent with that.

But I think this just, if it was ever rped, to be only rped. No spells in the plugin, just pure roleplay.

It is also likely to incite drama from religious folk (like myself; Catholicism represent!). 

Wot? That makes no sense, why would you take offense to something in RP? I don't like this idea at all, but seriously? RP =/= real life.