The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

(( unfortunatly im not gome for a few days so i have to use my iphone to check forums. If u could just pm me about the stuff ill see if i can contact a few of my friends via forum. I will probably be on this time tommorow night))

((Hello everyone, If any of you were wondering where I was for the past 1-2 days. I got my new computer for christmas and have been setting everything up and downloading various things.))

Ok. We got two new members. You were my apprentice when we met Thork, right? Anywho, we need you to lock the doors in the base, and the chests.

Hows this for a new guild logo? The things in the middle are daggers.

x3sa47.jpg

Was on, couldn't find you. Must've just missed you. It happens.

I'll see if I can get on later today.

Fatty, two things. One, we need a new thread, with that logo as the front post intro. Two, whenevver you're online, keep trying to /msg Jexdane. three, whats your MC ame?

Fatty, two things. One, we need a new thread, with that logo as the front post intro. Two, whenevver you're online, keep trying to /msg Jexdane. three, whats your MC ame?

>fatwampa<

I made a logo ages ago, ill find it later. And we really need to get a council meeting in soon, even if it's a forum message. I usually play in your timezones,but sometimes I can't.

I also made some new "rules" the Family must follow in order to avoid punishment. These include some OOC rules like Villain reqs etc.ill pm them later.

Ok. I've also been recruiting quite a bit, the only issue being is that two of the four aren't permanent members until their villain apps are accepted, but I've been helping them with grammar and the like. I just felt that with few members, we shouldn't be overly picky.

For a council meeting, I actually already have a room set up for such a thing, and if that doesn't work, we could always have it on Skype.

My skype is jexdane.ibachi for those interested parties.

Also, sorry for the re-post, but I talked with Logan IC, so we now have a supplier. We'll be using him to connect the DB and Thieves Guild whenever obesity logs on (we felt the nickname fatty was being overused).

Also, sorry for the re-post, but I talked with Logan IC, so we now have a supplier. We'll be using him to connect the DB and Thieves Guild whenever obesity logs on (we felt the nickname fatty was being overused).

((should have a meeting set up soon))

Sounds great,but I still think a forum correspondance would be beneficial. And also,I need an updated council member list.

Forum correspondence list?

(( Do Thieves guild members get Latebrae rights due to recent guild interaction? ))