The Covenant Of Mar

Malgonious

Konstantin rubs his head reading the poster

"Another one of these, we protect everyone and uphold justice cult's eh? Seem's they are attracting young people to the cause...I feel sorry for them."

*As I drink my sorrows away on the floor in this forsaken Athera world, in the woods I notice a man walking, Dazingly not able to look at his face for I am drowning my sorrows away with sinful drinks*

*As I continue drinking he passes by me and drops a letter by my feet*

*As I go and pick it up, I look up and he is gone not a trace in site*

*I open the letter curious as of what it is, not being able to read such words written in sinful colors I try and after realizing what it says I ask myself "what new plague among us has just arrived"*

*As I drink and think about the letter I try an unfold if I should partake on the efforts to keep Athera safe but yet my sorrows are just to deep to move*

•  
  •  
  •  
  • Minecraft Username:mrdigdug118
  • Character Name: Lurk

IGN: Lurk

OOC: mrdigdug118

I got Skype: dannyalexandar.6

Why I want to join: Looks cool and I want to actually do something other than walk around the streets 

IC: Neci Sin Serena Los'iirae

OOC: TempestCesare

Reason for joining the Mar.

Because let's be honest, you need some energy in your ranks. That and I beat Nye's tail, and who wouldn't like to see that again if he get's hotheaded!

IGN: Kelomir Bronzebeard

OOC Name: Sandbuilder952
Skype or Do you have TS: Yes, both in fact, my profile has my skype

Why you want to join Mar: 

(Because it sounds like a great idea, I enjoy playing in guilds, they create great RP experiences and 

give me something to do instead of wander empty cities when I'm on during the off peak.)

"Ah want teh join yeh Coovenanet cause ah love the brotherhood tha' ah get from guilds.

Ah believe in defendin' teh weak, teh innocent, an I loove fighten'. Ah put meh all into

what ah do, an' will die fightin' for what I believe in!"

A sleeping Za'goth Unkai rests atop the Tower of Mar, his body scarred and battered.  A coma, they say.  One that perhaps he may never wake from.  His soul slumbers, while his covenant mourns.

Za'goth Unkai made sure to promote Nydari Angroth, to Mentorship.  He shall guide the Covenant till further notice.

"Father..."

2nd Valkelm Za'goth Unkai, uttering his only word in days within his coma atop The Tower of Mar.

He returns to his deep sleep...

IGN: Aglareth Chrometracker

OOC Name: OberJarl_Ragnak
Skype or Do you have TS: I have skype. If there is a chat Ganon can add me. We are cousins.

Why you want to join Mar: I like the idea of fighting for ratial equality, and I am already a spy. This will give me somebody to spy for. I am also good with a bow ;) . Oh and Nydari, the person running Mar now is my cousin.

IGN: Gundar Hardstriker (Pronounced as Gun*ter)

OOC Name: Shaw
Skype or Do you have TS: Skype: shawdow357/shadow35712/TS

Why you want to join Mar: I am very intersted in becoming a diplomat/politician/government official. It's just one of those things I really like that others don't .3.

Nydari nods, as he reads Gundar's application.

"Perhaps this one shall survive...."

((Pm me in-game to be fully initiated.))

Application:

---------------------

IGN: Annabella Snow

OOC Name:JamesG6
Skype or Do you have TS: Jamei Green (( not the american one))

Why you want to join Mar: In my youth my parents and my two sisters were heading to the City of Thesserion and I was captured by some guardsman and they sloughtered my family I have made an Oath to kill those men who murdered my family

Nydari nods, as he reads over Annabella's application.

"Perhaps this one shall survive...."

((Pm me in-game to be fully initiated.))