Heron The Undead

Dtrik

IT'S HERON TIME!

undead_dwarf_by_exomemory-d6pojq2.jpg

Some background information

Demise of Heron
The shadowy figure exploded as darkness quickly drained out from the tomb, the body of Dwain crashing back into the cracked tomb as bright energy pieced together the broken stone, before

fading away. Heron fell to his knees, the demonic staff sliding out from his grasp. Draco hobbled over to Heron, kneeling next to him as the sages carefully watched from a distance.
“Why, brother. Why did you do this? Is your hatred greater than your love for this family?”

“Father loved you. And I wanted his love more. I did EVERYTHING FOR HIM, YET HE CHOSE… YOU!” Heron slid a dagger out of his pocket as he unexpectedly lunged at Draco. Heron is blasted off as

the four sages set him ablaze with their magic, just in time before the dagger pierces the skin of Draco, sending him flying into the wall, engulfed in flames.

The Transformation
Taking Heron in as he slowly burned to death, Iblees in his dark realm released Heron from his body and placed him into the Nether. Slowly twisting Heron's loving ambitions of his father into

hatred of the dwarven race, Iblees continued to pluck and stick at Heron's soul.

The Release
After the release of Iblees, Heron stepped again into the world, a hollow husk of what was. The ground around Heron degraded and the world seemed full with hatred, his hatred. Realizing what

is and what could be, he set off to destroy what destroyed him, the dwarves. Continuing his path of degridation, Heron found what he wanted and it was ripe for the taking.

Why?
This brief background was to set up a framework for undead events against the dwarven populis. Heron also sets up a 'mini boss' persay as it gives layers to Iblees and the destruction he

causes, this also helps in many seeing that there is not just one "boss" and several minions attempting to kill you, but a person that had a passion and was destroyed for it and altered by

it.

Events?
I do not wish to state indepth on how the events for this should be done because that leaves no room for imagination.

Introduction
Several whispers of dwarvish accent are heard around the area.
The land and animals begin to cower as a frightening force can be felt.

Heron steps forth as a portal rips open.
Several beings rush forth as he walks into the mortal world

Heron gives a speech on why he is back
(Could give ultimatum I.E. Give me king, or give me certain clan members of clan etc and he will leave... for the time being)
Heron walks back into the portal as another onslaught of creatures rush forth as the portal closes

Becoming one with the Populace
  Heron whispers into the ears of the people causing them to forget themselves and rampage against their own kin

Room of Sanity
  The portal Heron uses to go into the world from the nether is left unguarded and is explored by the people. As they tread further they feel their body being drained of life

and their sanity slowly decaying as they scan the room with the word "forget" etched into the nether brick walls.

These are just some ideas I came up with. If this is accepted by an ET or GM or anyone else with the power to do these events we can talk more about it and I can come up with more.
So yea :D

EDIT: I have created six more events that tie in with this story line.

+1 This needs to be done, Irongut lore and tradition is to great! I'd love to see more events especially this one for our Dwarven clan in particular. The aegis approved lore on the Irongut clan can be found here https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/116513-the-irongut-clan-new-thread/ 

I think Heron should attack decedents of Draco and try ti corrupt the decedents in his blood line, would be cool events for the clan to fight back and the aenguel blood being drained and such. We can see

I think Heron should attack decedents of Draco and try ti corrupt the decedents in his blood line, would be cool events for the clan to fight back and the aenguel blood being drained and such. We can see

I don't know about aengul blood being drained from us, but us fighting him and trying to stop his corruption would be a blast lol. 

+1 This needs to be done, Irongut lore and tradition is to great! I'd love to see more events especially this one for our Dwarven clan in particular. The aegis approved lore on the Irongut clan can be found here https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/116513-the-irongut-clan-new-thread/ 

I do not want just Ironguts affected, I want the entire race affected. This is just one way the race can be affected.

It would be personal for us

I personally do not advise this course of action to be considered. The idea of providing undead events for the dwarves is good, of course, but Heron could certainly become a ore direct servant of Iblees by working for it, could he not? Working to get this character in the ranks adds both a better sense of development from Heron's struggles and it legitimizes his status.

Take Cataris from example. Archmage_Cataris' character (dubiously named "Cataris") had been played from start to finish; from serving the Aegisian Kingdom of Oren in the first land to veing revived as a ghoul slave by Iblees as punishment for his mortal will. As a result of his dedication as a slave, he grew powerful enough to match Iblees' Undead Necomancers and was allowed to join their ranks.

Cataris provided events for players and an interesting character to pay attention to. Shouldn't Heron follow the same ideal?

I personally do not advise this course of action to be considered. The idea of providing undead events for the dwarves is good, of course, but Heron could certainly become a ore direct servant of Iblees by working for it, could he not? Working to get this character in the ranks adds both a better sense of development from Heron's struggles and it legitimizes his status.

Take Cataris from example. Archmage_Cataris' character (dubiously named "Cataris") had been played from start to finish; from serving the Aegisian Kingdom of Oren in the first land to veing revived as a ghoul slave by Iblees as punishment for his mortal will. As a result of his dedication as a slave, he grew powerful enough to match Iblees' Undead Necomancers and was allowed to join their ranks.

Cataris provided events for players and an interesting character to pay attention to. Shouldn't Heron follow the same ideal?

I can see why you say this, if Heron was a player dwarf but he is not. Heron is a lore made dwarf and because so I wrote this post and gave some background into why he has come back.

This thread has been stagnant for some time, and after reflecting those big dwarven events with the Ironborn, it's safe to say the dwarves do not require a personal threat handed to them when the Undead already have and may provide as much roleplay as this proposal's event(s) would. If my choice on the matter is disagreed with, I may be contacted privately via PMs to discuss the matter. Thank you.

Locking and moving to 'denied.'