*~ The Luteng ~* - 2Nd Generation

xDK

*~ The LuTeng ~* - 2nd Generation.

A39KTqX.png

Flyers are dropping from the sky and you choose to pick one up. The paper is roughly ripped from an old book.

gmjgFSI.png

What?

The LuTeng is a secret net of people, who work towards one goal. This goal can change from time to time, which makes it difficult to know exactly what it is they want. Nobody really knows who works within the guild, but many knows the higher ranks. For many years the LuTeng has kept its distance to the realm, many would even say that the previous leaders had left the guild to die off in the wind. This is not the case anymore; “We have established a solid footing and is ready to take on the tasks ahead.”

“For those who shall follow will become untouchable.” ~ The Wicked Witch.

Motives?

The motives of the LuTeng is the same as it has always been. Having an overview of everything and kill those who offend them, or those who stand in their way. The LuTeng has always been a group to fear, not because of the things you know about them, but because of their secrets. “We as a group consist of a large network of people, and we will act if things moves differently than what it is meant to.”

"The time has come for us to take action." ~ The Wicked Witch.

Why?

Why should I care to join such a group? The LuTeng can make you stronger both physically and psychologically. We are here to test you, to see if you have the abilities it takes to help us with our ideals, either if that is to sit on a throne, or to be a fighter. We are also here to help the realm, but we do not consider each other brothers or sisters, you will most likely not even know who is in the network, besides you. We do not frown upon the dark arts, but we do not consider it a vial ingredient to join us.

"For a better world we shall carry with us." ~ The Wicked Witch.

Leaving?

Those who leave the LuTeng, that, or offend us, will be hunted down, and considered rouge mages. These people must be stopped, since they know secrets, and can exploit our final goals. The consequences may vary on the severity of the action. It may lead to death, or even eternal imprisonment.

"There is no such thing as compassion." ~ Evark.

How?

Well, it is not as simple as an application. If you wish to join, we will find you and test you. If you do not wish to join, we will find you and test you. You do not seek us out, otherwise we will act in anger. For those who believe that they have what it takes, we will be holding upcoming tournaments to decide whether or not one person is capable, and has what it takes to be a part of the LuTeng.

"For those whom we find worthy, shall be the ones to join." ~ Unknown.

Ranks?

The LuTeng consist of very few ranks, most of them which are unknown to the public. What is known to the public is some of the presumably three leaders who makes sure everything is going according to the plan.

The Wicked Witch ~

[speculations] Evark Evocress ~

[unknown] ~

Rankings:

• The Leaders

• The Idealist

• [unknown]

• The Follower

gmjgFSI.png

dark-darkness-girl-light-lost-Favim.com-

OOC:

Please make sure that all replies are made IC'ly, except for criticism or other feedback. We are hoping to create a very well designed playerbased group, where everyone can benefit from each other. The reason for the no application format, is to check peoples activity, and to make it a bit more IG based than other groups/guilds are.

If you are very interested in joining, but feel like we only choose our closes friends. You can leave a reply with a nice roleplaying scenario of you reading this poster, but make sure you leave you MC name OOC'ly. That way we can find you ingame, and test if you are capable of handling yourself well enough.

Mithius takes a look over the flyer, scoffing after having read it's contents "For a secret network  you sure know how to make your presence known.." The dark elf mutters to himself "Let's see if they can find me then.." before he curls up the paper, tossing it into the fireplace.

((MC name is on the side. Ain't interested in joining... yet. Convince me through RP))

Some of the paper's edge are burnt in the right hand bottom corner with a letter, a symbol. Still feeling hot to the touch.

34htl04.jpg

Avgust transmutes the flyer into a paste and tosses it somewhere, "Zhenya."

The Boogie Man grabs the flyer with his ugly, thin, gloved fingers wich crawl over the paper like a spider on it's web. The weird Scarecrow chuckles to himself. "Not so secret anymore." He says before sliding the paper into his amazing, rainbow jacket. Striding off while throwing puppets all over the road. "Spooky!"

Bishop Rags of Vanderfal's horrible Deacon Benny comes walking in "Oi! Rags, Take a look at this here flyer"

Rags glances it over before putting it into the 'HERESY' folder. "Find ze zcum und.... vell, bring zom in for questioning."

Legatus walks forth towards the parchment, An arm outstretched to take grasp of the paper. His eyes wander about its contents as his lips unlatched to release a small amount of laughter into the air.  

"Bhafel take a look at this, they speak they can defeat all that appose them. Sounds like a challenge."

Legatus then releases a shout into the vacant air around him

"Come and find us or we shall find you!"

(Mc names: Legatus- ventus2 Bhafel- Icelifreakx) 

Demagol strokes his ash grey beard as he reads over this "Hm, strange indeed."

He then laughs, and walks off "Troi meh."

((Mc name: Greenpelt201345. Not interested in joining, but I'd love to RP with this group))

Ravnex looks over the paper after it had fallen on his head, he chuckles to himself "This could be...interesting, if they find me, I'll join, but I truly doubt they have the knowledge of where I am, I'll make this a challenge, for them!

((Username: Silver_Espio. Not sure if you're gonna send a bird or find me in person))