*-* Pirate Crew *-*

lawnmowerman

*Harrison reads the letter, as he'd shake his head slowly, mumbling to himself " 'Ow can a socialy awkward lad ge' along wiff a crew? Fookin' ridiculous..." he'd grumble, pursing his lips as he'd say "'Es nae sailmaker... 'Es gunna be a normal bloke fer now..." he writes back to Alp, the letter saying "Sadly I cannot give you the sailmaker's position yet, however, you can start as an able seaman and work your way up to the position.*~Harrison Sharp.

In-Character:

Name: Benjamin Hawkins

Race: Human

Traits: I knows to cook, to fight and to drink!

What position would you be wanting to take?: Able seamen, I was a sailor for many many years.

Out-Of-Character:

How old are you? ((Feel free to PM this.)):17

How long have you roleplayed?: 2 years

Do you have skype? If so, what is it? ((Feel free to PM it)): I do not have, no i do not i really do not, no.

Do you think you'll provide enjoyable roleplay?: YES

Harrison reads Benjamin's letter with a nod, as he'd write back to him, the letter saying "Accepted."- Harrison Sharp.

Just kidding, I like the idea, but YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Din't posted the original video with good quality because I bet that children or FM's are going to argue at me... google the video yourself!

In-Character:

Name: Gilraen Nenmacil , but everyone calls me Gil

Race: Wood Elf

Traits: Helpfull , deceitfull and gorgeous.

What position would you be wanting to take?: Cook or Sailmaker

Out-Of-Character:

How old are you? ((Feel free to PM this.)): I'm 16 ;)

How long have you roleplayed?: I have roleplayed only 2 months, but I can say I'm pretty decent. I have learned alot on this server.

Do you have skype? If so, what is it? ((Feel free to PM it)): hexlotc

Do you think you'll provide enjoyable roleplay?: Yes , i hope so! I love the pirate theme and Lotc provides enough places to roleplay as a pirate :)

A letter reaches Gilraen with a simple "Accepted."-H.S

In-Character:

Name: Bara Dee Wale
Race: Human
Traits: big, strong, loyal, hungry
What position would you be wanting to take?: I have no skills in ship management, whatever you can teach me.

Out-Of-Character:

How old are you? : 18
How long have you roleplayed?: about a year of serious roleplay and around 4-5 of random general roleplay here and there.
Do you have skype? If so, what is it? : Mr_juicebox1
Do you think you'll provide enjoyable roleplay?: Of course, its what I strive for after all.

As Aepholis recieves the letter, being the new Captain, he'd give it a glance, eyes flickering to each letter as he'd then purse his lips softly before grabbing a piece of parchment and write on it swiftly with an elegant writing style. He'd then do a significant whistle as his crow appears, snatching the parchment and bringing it to Bara. The letter would say the following "You are accepted as a able seaman for now."-Captain Aepholis Celadithel.

In-Character:

Name: Tyrell Blavier

Race: Farfolk Human

Traits: Cunning, Calculating & careful. Has an eye for money and a way with words.

What position would you be wanting to take?: Boatswain, Navigator, Doctor.

Out-Of-Character:

How old are you? ((Feel free to PM this.)): 17

How long have you roleplayed?: Since I was 11,so 6 years. Started MC roleplay last year.

Do you have skype? If so, what is it? ((Feel free to PM it)): No, but I have TS.

Do you think you'll provide enjoyable roleplay?: I wish to sink your ship and steal your wares. Of course I will!

Aepholis glares at Tyrell's bird before speaking to himself "Perfect! We need to be a multi-racial group!" he writes a letter back to Tyrell saying "Accepted for all three."