The Second Coming; The Hermits Fellowship

Anawkin

38atFYq.jpg

YUHAzkA.png

In the center of a seemingly hollow town, a small group begins to form around something. You seem  take interest, and start to push past the bunch, trying to make it towards whatever they are gathering around, but as you make your way from person to person you notice oddities about each and everyone of them. Some could be called monsters or freaks, but others look normal yet what they happen to be doing as you walk past is beyond your belief of the word. And then you see him, or atleast you believe it is a him, you look at his beard, a subtle shade a green, intermixed with many kinds of flora, moss and twigs. He wears a red robe, every bit as dirty and peculiar as his beard, yet he seems somewhat welcoming as he talks to those around him. But then he looks to you, a smile forming at the edge of his crusty lips. He nods, walking up to you at a steady and slow pace. "I see you've made it here." He says, reaching out to pat your shoulder. "Welcome, I wish you had come a bit earlier so that we could talk more than this, but it doesn't matter much,  as we will talk in a few moments, after my speech." He grins, patting your should one time, before heading over to a large, flat rock where others with robes similar to his are gathered, he begins to speak much more loudly and passionately than he did with you, addressing the whole lot, "Welcome all of you! You, you who has been outcasted or shunned because of your brilliance! You who has talents that no normal person could ever fathom! You who has beauty that every man and woman is  so jealous, they must disregard your existence so that they not worry about not being as perfect as you! You that makes up our great fellowship, yes you, not I or any other councilmen, you are the backbone of our community, you make it great!" He pauses, taking a quick sip out a bent flask from his pocket. "So, we welcome you, into the Hermits Fellowship, to open your mind to not only what you are capable of, but what we all are capable of together."..."Come, now outcasts, and those shunned, we shall create a world of our own!" The man steps down from the rock, followed by a round of applause and cheers, looking over to you as he makes his way with a smile. "We have much to discuss, and I know I promised you after my speech" He ushers you under his arm. "But now is not the time, you should go and register with the younglings first."..."Goodbye until then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stated on a peice of bark as you enter the Sanctuary.

The Hermit's fellowship can be defined as both a place and as a guild, It thrives on interdependency, originality and overall peculiarity. One does not venture to the Hermit's Sanctuary in a sane mind(As considered elsewhere.) Those who are normal and dull in their thinking or body, as deemed by the council of hermits can simply not enter or join the guilds holdings. The fellowship is a place to express ones passion in whatever, as long as it is peaceful and its ideals are accepted by the council of hermits. Do not conjoin to social moralities, embrace thy weirdness in thy self.

Ranks of the Fellowship

Councilmen;

Those who have been voted in by the current grand hermits to lead the Sanctuary, they decide on important matters within the fellowship and are accompanied by a red robe.

Current Councilmen; Terrowin the Aged(Anawkin52)

Grand Hermit;

The second highest in hermit's social rankings, Grand hermits are those deemed fit to accept others into the Sanctuary, promote them into hermits and to help guide other hermits to becoming grand hermits, one can only become a grand hermit by completing a Grand Task assigned by councilmen or another Grand Hermit. Accompanied by a brown robe.

Current Grand Hermits; None.

Hermit;

The staple rank of the hermits, they are to guide younglings in their endeavors into becoming Hermits like themselves, and can recommend others to join the Sanctuary. When a youngling reaches this stage, they are allowed to pick and ending for their Hermit name, an example would be my Hermit, The Aged Hermit.

Current Hermits; None.

Youngling;

The freshly accepted to the Sanctuary, they're mostly swamped with doing higher-ups chores and run-alongs for the most part, in order to promote themselves into accepted Hermits.

Current younglings;

Purpose

The Hermits Fellowship is a combination of an adventure guild, an engineering and craftsmanship guild and community all in one. We seek to provide you with fun events, inventions and a tightly kit community to share them with. :).

Rules/Beliefs

*No Villainy of any kind is permitted inside the sanctuaries lands and will result in whomever in question to tried, and if found guilty, he/she is to be banned from the Sanctuary.*

*All minas is hereby deemed worthless in the Sanctuary, we work in a bartering and lending/loaning system, minas use will result in confiscation and ultimate destruction of said minas.*

*Worship of most gods is permitted as long as it is not in an ill manner or doing*

*Any and all Magic is approved for use in Sanctuary grounds, as long as no harmful intent is used*

*Respect and value other Hermit's idea's, belongings and looks, discrimination can result in a forced leave from the guild *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Application

-OOC-

MC Name;

Skype;

How long have you been on the server;

-IC-

Name;

Race;

What are your skills?(doesn't have to be on /sk list);

Why do you want to join?;

What are you looking for from the Fellowship?;

-OOC-

MC Name;

Blundermore

Skype;

Take a guess :p

3 years

-IC-

Name;

Blundermore WindRaker

Race;

Ascended Human (Human to most who do not know)

Herbology

Word smith

Proficient in many Arcane and old magic arts, extremely proficient in Holy magic as well. 

Enchanting

Political and Advisory roles

History and lectures

Philosophy

Generally not fitting in and being awkward to most who meet him 

Why not?

To do what I've always done, as all Wizards do. 

*A letter would be written to the Grand Hermit on a rough, and cheap parchment though the words ominously seem to shudder faintly in place*

"Dear, well I am unsure of your name as of now.. Though, I am interested in joining your sanctuary the idea of peace and a place to share similiar ideals with others resonates with me to some degree.. Though, I am not particularly one for a application sheet. I will keep it as simple as possible and state that I wish to meet you in the Tavern of the cloud temple where we may discuss face to face.. I shall await you there friend.

Sincerely, Beranabus Seregon"

((Msg me on the server I guess if or when you would like to meet :P this sounds pretty interesting man))

*A letter would be written to the Grand Hermit on a rough, and cheap parchment though the words ominously seem to shudder faintly in place*

"Dear, well I am unsure of your name as of now.. Though, I am interested in joining your sanctuary the idea of peace and a place to share similiar ideals with others resonates with me to some degree.. Though, I am not particularly one for a application sheet. I will keep it as simple as possible and state that I wish to meet you in the Tavern of the cloud temple where we may discuss face to face.. I shall await you there friend.

Sincerely, Beranabus Seregon"

((Msg me on the server I guess if or when you would like to meet :P this sounds pretty interesting man))

"On to the cloud temple then, I suppose." Terrowin nods, heading off. ((I'll hop on right now, hope to see you and thanks.))

-OOC-

MC Name;

Blundermore

Skype;

Take a guess :p

3 years

-IC-

Name;

Blundermore WindRaker

Race;

Ascended Human (Human to most who do not know)

Herbology

Word smith

Proficient in many Arcane and old magic arts, extremely proficient in Holy magic as well. 

Enchanting

Political and Advisory roles

History and lectures

Philosophy

Generally not fitting in and being awkward to most who meet him 

Why not?

To do what I've always done, as all Wizards do. 

Accepted, a letter will be sent to you soon regarding the Sanctuary and its location.

MC Name; Xtreme_Prodigy

Skype; harrison.oleary69/Snoop Lion

How long have you been on the server; Over a year and a half now.

-IC-

Name; Avarice de Creux.

Race; Human, more notably, of Auvergenian descent. Or Relourian, if you'd prefer.

What are your skills?(doesn't have to be on /sk list); I'm good with money and numbers, being the Lord Steward of Leuvaarden. I am also currently learning Alchemy.

Why do you want to join?; You seek knowledge, enlightenment, adventure and discovery. All things that define my being quite nicely, I would believe.

What are you looking for from the Fellowship?; Only the things mentioned above.

-OOC-

MC Name; Cybersick

Skype; Suggus777

How long have you been on the server; 3 1/2 to 4 months

-IC-

Name;

Thalon the Wise

Race;

Human

A Enchanter

A Skilled Writer, I like to write many books in ancient text.

Philosophy 

Psychology

Healing

Air Magic 

Sensory Illusion Magic (Main Form of Magic)

I do not see why not and I hope to acquire new knowledge.

I am looking for a group of humble and knowledgeable men to share my passions for magic with.

MC Name; Xtreme_Prodigy

Skype; harrison.oleary69/Snoop Lion

How long have you been on the server; Over a year and a half now.

-IC-

Name; Avarice de Creux.

Race; Human, more notably, of Auvergenian descent. Or Relourian, if you'd prefer.

What are your skills?(doesn't have to be on /sk list); I'm good with money and numbers, being the Lord Steward of Leuvaarden. I am also currently learning Alchemy.

Why do you want to join?; You seek knowledge, enlightenment, adventure and discovery. All things that define my being quite nicely, I would believe.

What are you looking for from the Fellowship?; Only the things mentioned above.

Terrowin sends them a quick bird, with a stamp saying Accepted. (I will not be online for a couple days, due to moving and getting a new pc, but i'll add ya'll on skype and start a group chat.)

-OOC-

MC Name; Greenpelt201345

Skype; Don't have one. (Can tell you why IG)

How long have you been on the server; For a few months now. Since the Fall of Anthos to be exact.

-IC-

Name; Akhoral

Race; Dwarf

What are your skills?(doesn't have to be on /sk list); I'm a decent enough smith.

Why do you want to join?; I am a dwarf wishing to study in a quiet enviroment, but, my people do not offer quiet.

What are you looking for from the Fellowship?; Simply a place to live, study, and meet good people.

http://i.imgur.com/AGmNAou.png-OOC-

MC name:

How long have you been on the server?: 1 year & 2 months

-IC-

Name: Beros Tunnelsmasher

Race: Dwarf

What are you skills?:

Herbology

Alchemy

Professor & co founder of the UoA

Cleric

Holy Magic

Knowledge (History, Magic, Dark Arts)

Why do you wish to join?: It seems to be a fine group.

What are you looking for from the Fellowship?: I am looking for people like me, those who are "Well Versed".

-OOC-

MC Name; SmortSmoo

Skype; charoodler

How long have you been on the server; 2 years

-IC-

Name; Quenthel

Race; Dark Elf

What are your skills?(doesn't have to be on /sk list); Cook and Breeder, ambiguously. I am also a good housecleaner. 

Why do you want to join?; I wish to join your group to find brothers and sisters that I could not have due to my own limited blood relations.

What are you looking for from the Fellowship?;  I wish to find friends among the fellowship, and offer the fellowship myself in return.