The Equalists

xenenxnennxnx

The wicked witch tilts her head, letting her eyes hovering over the poster on the wall. "Another organisation craving peace.. When will they learn that chaos and destruction is needed for change.." With these words, she makes a dramatic turn, leaving into the woods.

Selrik carefully places a note:

"I would like to hear more, please send me a bird."

Selrik carefully places a note:

"I would like to hear more, please send me a bird."

[!]

A bird is sent to Selrik.

[!]

((Message me in game.

On his self-induced ideological exile, this was admittedly the first glint of hope for the Consul of the Republic of Salvus - that Enlightenment is not confined to his creation... its spread is seeing momentum. Encountering the tattered parchment, with scribbles of profanity defacing its title, Menithrian was hesitant to read on; but curiosity bore fruit. 

Knelt down, he clasped onto his leather mitts by his teeth, flailing about his face like a flag. He drew his parchment, as if it were a shield, and quill as if it were his sword, and wrote the following memorandum:

"It has been near a year of wondering, where I'd near lost hope. A band of Enlightened donning themselves as 'The Equalists' prove much to me - an Intelligentsia exists past the confines of Fendrica. Their needs are to end the war, and bring a peace in its place... as I do. Actually, the Republic could do with them all - troops of our Ideological conquest. The Equalist Battalion of the Salvian Bards... they have a dedicated folk for 'growing and maintaining crops'; what a waste of thinkers! Nay, they must all think - we will give them their shelter, their food, their Minae, and their status. They give us their pure thought, as Bards. It is unfortunate that their current... arrangement suggests their freedom: they're set up as if they be a nation! Well, we have a Sentinel of our own, of our Republic's Peacekeepers. Our masons serve as ample 'Builders', whilst any well-read Salvian is a diplomat to the place. How I see it... The Equalists sound much like Salvians who haven't yet become so, in name! Now, to find their leader..."

He closes his eyes for a while.. then - in frenzy - scribbles all over the profanity, to replace such insolence with his own message on the parchment:

"Salvus is with you,

M."

He then hastens in clothing himself then walks away from the incident, toward the searing Farlands of the distance north. 

Asgoslav Hunyadi rolls in his unmarked grave.

((I can just smell the tumblr on you.))

On his self-induced ideological exile, this was admittedly the first glint of hope for the Consul of the Republic of Salvus - that Enlightenment is not confined to his creation... its spread is seeing momentum. Encountering the tattered parchment, with scribbles of profanity defacing its title, Menithrian was hesitant to read on; but curiosity bore fruit. 

Knelt down, he clasped onto his leather mitts by his teeth, flailing about his face like a flag. He drew his parchment, as if it were a shield, and quill as if it were his sword, and wrote the following memorandum:

"It has been near a year of wondering, where I'd near lost hope. A band of Enlightened donning themselves as 'The Equalists' prove much to me - an Intelligentsia exists past the confines of Fendrica. Their needs are to end the war, and bring a peace in its place... as I do. Actually, the Republic could do with them all - troops of our Ideological conquest. The Equalist Battalion of the Salvian Bards... they have a dedicated folk for 'growing and maintaining crops'; what a waste of thinkers! Nay, they must all think - we will give them their shelter, their food, their Minae, and their status. They give us their pure thought, as Bards. It is unfortunate that their current... arrangement suggests their freedom: they're set up as if they be a nation! Well, we have a Sentinel of our own, of our Republic's Peacekeepers. Our masons serve as ample 'Builders', whilst any well-read Salvian is a diplomat to the place. How I see it... The Equalists sound much like Salvians who haven't yet become so, in name! Now, to find their leader..."

He closes his eyes for a while.. then - in frenzy - scribbles all over the profanity, to replace such insolence with his own message on the parchment:

"Salvus is with you,

M."

He then hastens in clothing himself then walks away from the incident, toward the searing Farlands of the distance north. 

"Unofficial. Though semi-accurate."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.