[Complete]-+- The Princeps Woodworks-+-

Leric

A flier is spread throughout the lands and posted to every bulletin in Nation Capitals, may hap you decide to read one.

-+-The Princeps Woodworks-+-

The Princeps of Cerulin. Tristin Tresery, is offering to sell his services as a fletcher and woodworker to all who desire his craft! The Princeps trade is generally focused upon that of the Wood Elven tradition of fletchery, his main goods to be sold mainly being bows or crossbows of any variant. However, the Princeps will, depending on the situation and object requested,  make more general works like that of armor stands or more simple furniture. Such deals are to be privately ordered through directly speaking to him or sending a letter. ((Via forum pm or letter in game)) Furthermore, if one has the desire to make an order of ranged weaponry simply post below here on the desired quality and quantity and your name or desired location for the weaponry to be sent to. Due to the time required for bows of the highest quality your order may or may not be accepted depending on the other orders being made, therefore if you offer is accepted you will be privately informed by means of a letter.  The price of his bows go as follows.

-+- Low Quality ranged weapons, easily made and able to be mass produced these ranged weapons are made with lower quality materials but can be mass produced in the hundreds.  ((These bows range from 20-29% velocity)) The price for these are a mere thirty mina each due to their low quality

-+-  Medium Quality ranged weapons, the average weapons of the Princeps craft are rather easily made upon request and created with a higher quality wood than the low-quality variants. Weapons such as these go for the price of eighty mina each. ((These bows range from 30-39% velocity))

-+- High Quality ranged weapons, these are the variants that are made with a much more high quality wood and are weapons of war. These weapons are designed for the use of military officers and the likes due to the immense power these weapons pack behind each bolt or arrow. The price of these bows significantly increase in comparison to their lower tier counterparts and are sold for 250 mina each. ((Ranging from 40-49%))

-+- The Very Best Quality ranged weapons are a specialty of the Princeps. These weapons pack an immense punch and are much, much harder to create.  These are made with the very best quality wood and carefully crafted by the Princeps caring hands. These ranged weapons are very, very difficult to make and go for the price of 500 mina each. Such weapons are for elite soldiers or hunters who take their work very seriously.((50-59%))

-+- Ranged weapons of any type can be made. Longbows, shortbows, and any crossbows or their variants. Merely list what type you would like in your order and it will be done. Also, all bows purchased from the Princeps are repaired for free as long as they’re given to him in person. However, bows that have been enhanced to have a stronger durability ((Unbreaking enchants)) will have a small cost to be decided upon analyzing the bows state of repair.

For special orders such as custom engraving or if certain additions are to be added, please privately inform the Princeps and a deal will be negotiated on its price. ((If you want it named or possible given a description pm me. I think this is actually the first forum post I've made myself, yay me. Woodworking level: Aengulic))

-Tristin Tresery, Provincial Governor of Cerulin.

An order is placed!

"Two bows of the very best quality, to be picked up in Cerulin when you're available."

-Katari Stirling

Taran Albrecht chips away at a longbow of his own work. Upon hearing of this master woodworker, he grits his teeth, grinding away with a new passion. 

(( I'll catch up one day fam :)

*Ereln notices the flyer in Cerulin. He returns to his house to write a letter.*

"Tristin,

I would like one longbow of the very best quality. I should have the money available as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Ereln Aerlukson"

Trade Completed.