Thundering Wardrums Of The Iron Uzg

Arteh

A warhorn blows, its roar being heard from the Lands of Orc to the Valleys of Men. Thunder roaring as rain bristled off of the helmets of Orcs. Fires roared as the banner of the Iron Uzg rose high and mighty amongst the ranks.

Rex Vrogak'Gorkil riding atop his Warboar, examining all of his troops as the Shamans called upon the blessings of the spirits. 

Vrogak'Gorkil gets off of his Warboar; Bahboosh, as he walks amongst the ranks, motivating his troops and giving a speech.

"Diz am bi da tym fuh latz tu shuw da Ztowtz wud latz am mayde uf! ar latz globz?! or ar latz da blud of Krug!"

The Orcs began chanting, and rallying, the rain heavily increasing as they began pounding their swords against their chestplates.

"Diz am bi da tym uf da Irun Uzg! Diz am bi da tym tu hunuh Krug! Diz am bi da tym of da URUKZ!"

The chanting, now enraged with motivation began, as the Warhorn of the Iron Uzg blew for another time, though this time, to alert the Dwarves that they were coming. 

The Orcs marched up onto the open field, swords in hands, archer divisions; organized and steady. Thunder crackled yet again as a hectic fray of organization began amongst the ranks. Steadying the front ranks, covering the flanks. The river grew restless as the weather was beginning its course of disaster.

Volleys flying from both sides, though the Orcs stood steady, and fearless in their ranks. In the distance, the Dwarven array of shaking knees could be seen. Small, stumpy, creatures bearing more armour than their mass, standing instilled in fear. Rex Vrogak'Gorkil, noticing this amongst the Dwarven Ranks, closes his eyes. Looking up to the sky as the rain pours through his large tusks and eye-holes of his helmet. He swiftly calls for a charge on the Dwarves as his men immediately begin marching forwards. 

The Dwarves fell, slaughtered by the Orcs of the Iron Uzg. Screams from the Dwarvish Ranks could be heard as they seen their kin slaughtered. Some ran, others stood bravely, defending their honour. Lastly, none were left. Every Dwarf had fallen to the will of the Orcs. Their blades, dripping with blood as the chant of 'Krug' began to echo throughout the lands. With very little casualties for the Iron Uzg.

An abundance of beards were chopped off, which then provided to the camp-fire which warmed the Orcs within the Goi. The battle had been won, decisively. 

Vrogak'Gorkil stood atop of the palace, looking over to the Dwarven Mountains in the distance

He says; "Stand duwn, Ztowt, wi hab flatten latz enuff"

After the decisive victory in the open field battle, where both forces met and proved their mettle, the Orcs emerging as the clear victors. They march onwards to the Grandaxe Village, settled near the borders of their Jungle.

Rex Vrogak'Gorkil begins to move his troops and siege equipment as thundering wardrums echoe across the lands of Athera. The weak hearts of the Dwarves, beating ever so rapidly within their chests.

"Muuv!"

As a Orc shouts, the Iron Uzg, a unified force, marching collectively.

Large war machines packed selectively, being pulled by armoured Rhino's. Rex Vrogak'Gorkil sat atop his Warboar, Bahboosh, overlooks the large horde as he silently prepares for the siege ahead.

Type of battle: Siege/Conquest

Time: Saturday, 9pm GMT 4pm EST - 13/06/15

Attacking force: Orcs + Mercs

Defending force: Dwarves + Mercs

Location and boundaries: Grandaxe Village, excluding tunnels/underground settlements. 

The area within the ORANGE LINE is the area under siege.

Anything behind the Red Line is area where the siege is happening from [Tents, weaponry, palisades etc.]

f008f4741a537ebc062d3a6d44d0e2e3.png

Terms of Victory

Victory for attacker: Major Majority of Defenders pushed away/retreated/killed.

Victory for defender: Major Majority of Attackers pushed away/retreated/killed.

Rewards

If the attackers win: They shall be control the region of the Grandaxe village and do as they please with it.

If defenders win: The area will not be war-claimable for a time chosen by a GM.

Rules

-Server Rules

-No fake statuses

-No returning to battle

-No Potions/Gapples

-No Allies or Mercenaries that do not have a valid post from prior to the previous skirmish warclaim.

- 20 TnT to be used.

Requesting time change; 2 days is too short.

No.

I'm issuing a final warning. Any further posts that are not from nation leaders (Hobo and Arteh) or their respective approved representatives will be met with punishment.

After conferring with some other GMs about the issue and looking at the conditions set in the previous warclaim, I've decided to confirm the date for the warclaim as the original one put forward by Arteh in the opening post due to the indecision of the nation leaders to confirm a date themselves; sunday night. As we feel the Dwarves have had an appropriate amount of time to prepare for such a warclaim considering the warning they had after the original.

Some additional issues related to the area of the battle were pointed out by other GMs also, and they've been dealt with privately.

EDIT: Apologies in advance to all parties for the indecision, I'm sure you'll understand it's quite a hazy issue. After talking privately with Arteh and Hobo in Skype it was clear that there had been a substantial amount of miscommunication between both of the sides in the wake of the previous battle, which led to Hobolympic not being aware that Arteh intended to warclaim in this manner, as he said clearly in teamspeak in front of me, a few other GMs and the Dwarven leader at the time. 

Because of this I had assumed the Dwarves would have been informed of the state of affairs which apparently was not the case, leading to the situation we find ourselves in now. We've decided that there is less negatives in waiting until next Saturday than doing the warclaim this weekend, so that is when it will happen; Saturday the 13th.

After conferring with some other GMs about the issue and looking at the conditions set in the previous warclaim, I've decided to confirm the date for the warclaim as the original one put forward by Arteh in the opening post due to the indecision of the nation leaders to confirm a date themselves; sunday night. As we feel the Dwarves have had an appropriate amount of time to prepare for such a warclaim considering the warning they had after the original.

Some additional issues related to the area of the battle were pointed out by other GMs also, and they've been dealt with privately.

EDIT: Apologies in advance to all parties for the indecision, I'm sure you'll understand it's quite a hazy issue. After talking privately with Arteh and Hobo in Skype it was clear that there had been a substantial amount of miscommunication between both of the sides in the wake of the previous battle, which led to Hobolympic not being aware that Arteh intended to warclaim in this manner, as he said clearly in teamspeak in front of me, a few other GMs and the Dwarven leader at the time. 

Because of this I had assumed the Dwarves would have been informed of the state of affairs which apparently was not the case, leading to the situation we find ourselves in now. We've decided that there is less negatives in waiting until next Saturday than doing the warclaim this weekend, so that is when it will happen; Saturday the 13th.

In regards to some recent confusion and general unclear specifications, the invaders will be allowed 30 TNT for use in the warclaim. In addition to this, the defenders will be allotted 15 minutes having retreated into the tunnels or falling back into the fort, before the battle is called in favor of the invaders.

Finally, Arteh's map covering the battle region will be the field of war, it covering the region in question and a small bit of surrounding land for the purpose of a war camp(siege weaponry, tents etc).

EDIT:

In accordance with the most recent discussion with Arteh and worldiswar, the amount of TNT being used will be limited at 20.

I will be trying my best to be awake for the warclaim, so I might oversee siege weaponry emotes/rolling and make sure no wacky dealings are occurring with the TNT.

Good luck to both sides.