Can We Get Some Half Decent Monsters

Googlesearch

Just a nice variety of monster events spread around the new map that don't last for like ten minutes. And the event team actually keep up with them and provide rp. I would happily do this myself, given permission.

I agree, not enough wild life events considering there was a whole jungle on Athera that had gigantic wasps and ants and was hardly used, to my knowledge.

I have not gone into detail as I figured people would give their own input on what they thought was a good idea. However I for one would like dragons. Or maybe a hydra.

I've got pretty good plans for next map regarding monsters. Stay tuned hopefully :)

I've got pretty good plans for next map regarding monsters. Stay tuned hopefully :)

Could you clarify if these are going to be small time events to provide rp for the day or large monster hunts that we are used to

Could you clarify if these are going to be small time events to provide rp for the day or large monster hunts that we are used to

That's all depending on the player, dynamic RP decides what happens.

That's all depending on the player, dynamic RP decides what happens.

I didn't word that very well. What I meant was will these be random day by day events to keep it interesting or will it be a big event such as that big purple chicken thing in the current map. 

I didn't word that very well. What I meant was will these be random day by day events to keep it interesting or will it be a big event such as that big purple chicken thing in the current map. 

Hopefully both, it depends on the amount of ET I can get to help me to spread it around timezones or not.

People simply don't utilize the ET enough.I've found three "PM ET to interact!" areas, and if you want a small scale event, just get some buddies, and PM an ET asking them to play a monster for you. Also, if you are interested in this sort of monster hunting RP, seek out the Marked in-game.

Point is, if you're interested in fighting some spooks or having some interesting RP every once in a while, it's there, you just have to find it. I hope this has been helpful.

People simply don't utilize the ET enough.I've found three "PM ET to interact!" areas, and if you want a small scale event, just get some buddies, and PM an ET asking them to play a monster for you. Also, if you are interested in this 

Done this multiple times, they are all "busy", apparently. Multiple times of the day, multiple people.

Done this multiple times, they are all "busy", apparently. Multiple times of the day, multiple people.

Keep at it, I s'pose! Not much to do about this besides keep trying.

I'll happily lend a hand with more monster events, and if I'm free I'm normally happy to just do an event for people that PM me, as long as they give me a few minutes to think out some ideas.

I'll happily lend a hand with more monster events, and if I'm free I'm normally happy to just do an event for people that PM me, as long as they give me a few minutes to think out some ideas.

^ Same. The only issue that I'd like to point out is, people PM ET thinking we're just sitting around waiting for folks. We're often in the middle of RP when PMs arrive and therefore can't help right away.

You'll have a far better time scheduling in advance, even if it's just by an hour or something.

If you want a solid event, come to Siegrad in an hour. Treshure has produced high quality events with alarming rapidity, I'm sure you'll enjoy what he has in store.