[✗] The Dragon Slaying Elf - Meleranion

Dragonslayerelf

Besides, there aren't any dragons since Aegis or the Fringe. The only thing anyone fights these days are the commonly corrupted 'Drakes', which are rather small & the extremely rare (to a point one needs admin perms to even suggest one existing) humanoid shape changers the 'Drakkar'.

Btw, I've killed a total of 6 Dragons and I'm still known as Paragon, Kjell Ireheart, he whose children are sired from sheep. Or in layman' terms, the Sheep Shagger. Nothing is changing your nickname, good luck.

Kjell is the one true dragon slayer!

Kjell is the one true dragon slayer!

Also his children are part sheep!

Certainly possible, but not in this context. You may organize a dragon-hunting event for a group of yours, and if a sum of you (and yourself) survive, your character may take up a vow to continue hunting the specific dragon in question - allowing for both group and personal character development. There could be a series of events or a plotline that focuses on actually finding this nemesis beast, as well as understanding its nature - its name, its lair, any legends written about it, etcetera. This may lead your character and his group to the dragon for a final confrontation, ending in either unlikely, wounded victory or complete decimation.

Dragonslaying is supposed to be a process - an uncertain journey. Considering the event of killing a dragon is practically historic based on the legendary nature of the dragonkin, and slayed dragons in the past are not abundant as per the fact they are essentially super apex predators, the mere notion that one could die in a single event does their lore no honor.

I like the sound of this but am much too tired to edit it today. As little thought was put into it possibly tomorrow I shall work upon it.

kjell ireheart first of his name yadda yadda protector of the realm from DRAGONS!

fam if kjell is still the sheep shagger you'll still be ser kittyfucker, nemesis of ser pounce

As stated by various others, the Event Team is not used to give, specifically your character, glory/reputation and/or riches. We do not do these kinds of events under any circumstance, and I hope you can understand. If you wish to win a name, you must obtain it by other means than planning it in a rather unfair way.