[✗] The Vailor Drake Riders

Keldrith

Way to overpowered for a normal player to have. Huge -1

I do not believe an event such as this can or will take place. I have a rather specific reason why that isn't mentioned yet.

Mechanically, this would look pitifully repugnant. The only way I can think of to do this is to have one MC character /mount on top of an ET actor who has /dis EnderDragon on. Do you know how terrible that would look? There are simply certain ideas that will never work in Minecraft, a dragon-rider won't.

An idea that could be great (With lots of revision), but has many flaws to it 

Dragons are highly restricted and need ET head approval even when an ET wants to play one. Dragons are also almost extinct on LotC due to lore and whatnot.

I highly doubt players will be given the right to RP as large (even if you describe as smaller, they are still pretty big) destructive beasts. And why would Iblees be involved?

Drake/Dragon Riders aren't doable with mc mechanics as well, it's impractical. Sorry dude, but this event idea just won't function with the current lore and atmostphere of LoTC, nor the Event Team as a whole. 

In character, this wouldn't work because of the nature of dragonic creatures. A drake is a corrupted, tainted dragon. The small boy trying to ride it, assuming he managed to get on his back, would probably die of skin burns.

As for a dragon, you know when a cat gets food on the top of its head and it flails around trying to shake it off so it can eat it? That's what it'd be like with a dragon.

Out of character, it wouldn't work because you couldn't do dragon riding mechanically and the playerbase are very against it and have been for many years.

no, although if i was to be given three baby dragons and ride them when they grow up i would support 

no, although if i was to be given three baby dragons and ride them when they grow up i would support 

Daenerys is irrelevant

As a iguana rider I think this isn't good and too similar to the Atheran Iguana riders. 

Due to lore, and whatnot, this rather large event line is unfortunately denied. Thank you for your submission, though.