Eastin Dia Trading Co.

FlowUster

Sam moves about the shoreline, eyes grazing across their ships, which bob slowly out on the sea.

"We've won our first war, in the matter of six elven hours. Good job." he emits a chuckle, returning to The Tailor to check cargo.

MC Name

ShameJax

Character Name

Irhamir Siil'crux 

Profession

Aengulic Woodwoorker

Legendary Enchanter

Combat Or Magic Training

Rather talented with archery, but considering I have spent most of my time trapped in books it is not up to par with many.

Skype Username 

jaxsonw

A response would be promptly delivered by bird. "Your qualifications have been deemed very satisfactory - welcome aboard. A crewmember will be dispatched to you shortly, or you may directly send us another bird for information."

MC Name - 

Character Name - Eamon Elendil

Profession - none

Profession Level - none

Combat Or Magic Training -Archery

Skype Username - cm.dg.dcmg

MC Name -  sharkali

Character Name - Crineas

Profession - Miner

Profession Level - Proficient 

Combat Or Magic Training - "  I'm adept in the methodology of arcane science for air, however I am mostly a researcher interested in accompanying the company for further expeditions" 

Skype Username -  deathmonky 

MC Name - 

Character Name - Eamon Elendil

Profession - none

Profession Level - none

Combat Or Magic Training -Archery

Skype Username - cm.dg.dcmg

A darkly feathered raven flies to Eamon, dropping a finely sealed letter at his feet. Upon opening, Sam's handwriting would be seen.

"Good evening, my friend. I'm glad to see you've applied. Your skills and personality are more than welcome in Eastin Dia Trading Company. Welcome aboard, Eamon." Sam's name is signed in a lovely fashion.

MC Name -  sharkali

Character Name - Crineas

Profession - Miner

Profession Level - Proficient 

Combat Or Magic Training - "  I'm adept in the study of arcane science for air, however I am mostly a researcher interested in accompanying the company for further expeditions" 

Skype Username -  deathmonky 

Crineas would spot a black raven soaring down to him, small letter in hand. It drops the letter, and after some whining for seeds, it departs. The letter would read :

"Thank you for applying, Crineas! Your work with The Many Armed One is not forgotten, and you're still welcome with Eastin Dia Trading Company. Welcome aboard." Sam's name is signed, in a scrawly manner.

((

If you want this rp situation go sign my charter application so we can all continue this rp... 

((

If you want this rp situation go sign my charter application so we can all continue this rp...

(( I suggest you find a group that'll support you in RP rather than try to run or hold your own plot of land. Eastin Dia had to ask for permission from Praetor Tristin to build our ships, and similarly, we're setting up our headquarters thanks to an invite from the Adunians. Talk to people, find investors or supporters, it's good rp. It's unrealistic and much more boring to run a company or build ships without help.

MC Name -  Whimsycal

Character Name - Salendys

Profession - Enchanter

Profession Level - Legendary

Combat Or Magic Training - Skilled Arcane evocationist / adept mental mage / Decent at Arcane shielding

Skype Username - you know it

MC Name -  Whimsycal

Character Name - Salendys

Profession - Enchanter

Profession Level - Legendary

Combat Or Magic Training - Skilled Arcane evocationist / adept mental mage / Decent at Arcane shielding

Skype Username - you know it

Ayche would nod as he is handed the paper. "I'll add you to the roster - you already know where our ship is. Let me know if you need anything else."

MC Name -  samler

Character Name -  Seth Calith

Profession - Breeder

Profession Level -  I would call myself an adept.

Combat Or Magic Training - Magical

Skype Username - PMing you IG.

MC Name -  samler

Character Name -  Seth Calith

Profession - Breeder

Profession Level -  I would call myself an adept.

Combat Or Magic Training - Magical

Skype Username - PMing you IG.

"Accepted, welcome aboard. We'll call upon you the next time a bounty or a voyage is started."

MC Name - Ratattoo

Character Name -  Aziza

Profession -  Leatherworker

Profession Level -  Promising (Just created persona)

Combat Or Magic Training - Electromancy

Skype Username - erina_kim

MC Name - Ratattoo

Character Name -  Aziza

Profession -  Leatherworker

Profession Level -  Promising (Just created persona)

Combat Or Magic Training - Electromancy

Skype Username - erina_kim

Aziza would receive a letter, delivered by a well-kept raven. It's feathers are a dark black, and it caws upon landing. It drops an envelop, appearing to hold a thick piece of paper. Upon opening, it would read... 

"Thank you for your application. We're glad to have you among the crew, and I look forward to meeting you. Someone will be sent to lead you to our ships and docks soon." Sam's name is signed in a thick black ink.

MC Name - Jtheo2016
Character Name - Sentoric
Profession - Chef
Profession Level - Adequate
Combat Or Magic Training - Combat
Skype Username - stealersfan1997