Legion Of The Black Wolf

Mizu/Uzim

(( We'll get this post removed. Sorry for the inconvenience but if you aren't ready to write a couple of extra lines, not sure you are Dunamis quality mate.))

(( Telling people they joined a guild that you seem to not be control of, I don't know you might be, then saying to join a different guild that "is under a different name" sounds like you're either desperate, or trying to trick people. ))

(( Telling people they joined a guild that you seem to not be control of, I don't know you might be, then saying to join a different guild that "is under a different name" sounds like you're either desperate, or trying to trick people. ))

It's the same guild with the same goals, just named the Horde of Dunamis. Idk why you getting upset. As Raomir said, this post will be deleted shortly as there is a new post.

Edited by Ⓢⓚⓘⓟⓟⓨ

(( Worry not, friend. Black Wolf and Dunamis are the same group going back to an old name. Raomir is one of the people involved with the group, and he can accept people. He's not trying some siphon tactic to get people to join a new guild, it's legit. ))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.